PDA

View Full Version : Al harrington to the knicks for Crawford

TheFranchise55
11-21-2008, 10:41 AM
don't know what to say. It's been confirmed.

Samihassan
11-21-2008, 10:45 AM
where you ***got? it was said for malik rose

MaskedManiac
11-21-2008, 10:48 AM
I love BOTH Harrington and Crawford but dont want to lose Crawford...........

New_York
11-21-2008, 10:52 AM
I actually liked Crawford... dunno what to think about the trade...

KingCanuck
11-21-2008, 10:54 AM
Knicks ****ed up doing this trade.

Nice trade for the Warriors though.

Samihassan
11-21-2008, 10:55 AM
Knicks ****ed up doing this trade.

Nice trade for the Warriors though.

they didnt fuk up, crawfords contract ended after the 2010 year, harringtons contract ends next year

THAT MEANS MORE $$ TO BID FOR LEBRON BABY

cp3wfu
11-21-2008, 11:19 AM
they didnt fuk up, crawfords contract ended after the 2010 year, harringtons contract ends next year

this

athrun340
11-21-2008, 11:25 AM
wtf warriors have enough guards already.

i wonder whats gonna happen to Anthony Morrow

cp3wfu
11-21-2008, 11:27 AM
morrows a nice story, but i really dont think theyd pass up on getting jamal crawford cause theyre worried about damaging anthony morrows minutes.

this is a good trade for the warriors

Shrug_
wtf man, knicks trade the only guy that has alteast some trade. cant they trade fat ass curry, randolph, marbury, the whole team?

McRocks
Damn Harrington gets traded like every other season now

robogain
11-21-2008, 12:15 PM
awesome trade for the dubz ... also gives insurance for the dubz if monta doesn't fully recover from his moped incident

Assassin X
11-21-2008, 12:27 PM
What I don't get (beside NY being a bigger market) is why Lebron would want to go to a team that sucks just as much (perhaps more that) his current team. If I were Lebron I'd try to find a way to get to Orlando and team up with D12. The Magic would become a dynasty if that were to happen. Howard and Lebron would be the new Shaq and Kobe.

johnny87
11-21-2008, 12:57 PM
What I don't get (beside NY being a bigger market) is why Lebron would want to go to a team that sucks just as much (perhaps more that) his current team. If I were Lebron I'd try to find a way to get to Orlando and team up with D12. The Magic would become a dynasty if that were to happen. Howard and Lebron would be the new Shaq and Kobe.

yeah, i dont see why James would chose to go to these teams that have stripped themselves of all thier talent just to make cap room for him. I would think he would be tired of playing with scrubs by the time hsi contract is up in clev.

Pretty Boy Floyd
11-21-2008, 01:33 PM

wow, Im impressed Sami

Orlando will owe millions to Dwight and Lewis, no way this happens

Money Shot
11-21-2008, 01:46 PM
from a basketball standpoint, its an awful trade for the knicks. to clear cap, its good, but only if they can dump randolph too. makes no sense to dump one but not the other

for the warriors, it just give them 3 swingmen who need to dominate the ball at all times. there is only one ball to go around for jackson, crawford, and maggette

Assassin X
11-21-2008, 02:03 PM
Orlando will owe millions to Dwight and Lewis, no way this happens

Dump Lewis for 4 expiring contracts.

johnny87
11-21-2008, 02:05 PM

lol. Lewis's contract is horrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiible. no one is going to take that on.

fivas15
11-21-2008, 02:06 PM
WOW what a day for the Knicks. 2 big trades.

Pretty Boy Floyd
11-21-2008, 02:11 PM

lol. Lewis's contract is horrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiible. no one is going to take that on.

plus, by then he will be two years older and even less productive

johnny87
11-21-2008, 02:17 PM
WOW what a day for the Knicks. 2 big trades.

ya clippers front court is sort of deep now with randolph, camby, and kaman.

i heard somewhere they mite be shoppin kaman.

m0fo
11-21-2008, 02:19 PM
Damn, I don't know what to think. Though I did wish we traded Curry and Steph instead of Crawford for Al Harrington. Then with the free roster spot we could've signed Ewing Jr. Hopefully this doesn't kill me in fantasy points because Crawford has been spectacular to me.

Edit: Wait did the Randolph for Thomas and Mobley deal go down?

YeahImaBeasT
11-21-2008, 02:22 PM
WTF, there were the wrong ****ing moves. We have a WINNING RECORD for like the first time in a while and these two guys were most of the reason. Seriously im ****ing pissed, we needed to get rid of Steph and curry not our contributers.

Pretty Boy Floyd
11-21-2008, 02:24 PM
WTF, there were the wrong ****ing moves. We have a WINNING RECORD for like the first time in a while and these two guys were most of the reason. Seriously im ****ing pissed, we needed to get rid of Steph and curry not our contributers.

1. no one wants Steph or Curry

2. no matter what, even if the knicks magically made the playoffs this year they'd be swept

these two are great deals, read this and see

http://www.nba.com/2008/news/features/11/21/aldridge.reax/index.html

m0fo
11-21-2008, 02:27 PM
Yeah I don't get it either. Harrington sucks this year, but his contract is expiring. Though I do agree with you that we should've shipped Either Curry or Steph out (or both) for Harrington instead. But I would be expremely pissed if the Clipper deal goes down. Randolph has actually been working hard for the Knicks and to trade him for two old bums in Thomas and Mobley does not make sense. I mean, Randolph's value is way too high for him to be traded away for two bums.

Edit: The two bums have expiring contracts, I see.

fivas15
11-21-2008, 02:29 PM
LOL on ESPN they just said "THe Knicks became relevant again after these trades" the fuk? THey just traded their top 2 scorers.

Samihassan
11-21-2008, 02:29 PM
ya clippers front court is sort of deep now with randolph, camby, and kaman.

i heard somewhere they mite be shoppin kaman.

rockets need him

YeahImaBeasT
11-21-2008, 02:34 PM
Yeah I don't get it either. Harrington sucks this year, but his contract is expiring. Though I do agree with you that we should've shipped Either Curry or Steph out (or both) for Harrington instead. But I would be expremely pissed if the Clipper deal goes down. Randolph has actually been working hard for the Knicks and to trade him for two old bums in Thomas and Mobley does not make sense. I mean, Randolph's value is way too high for him to be traded away for two bums.

Edit: The two bums have expiring contracts, I see.

But still Randolph is playing great this season, I was thinking maybe a first rounded and a good role player... nah nvm we got al headcase harrington, him and benchbury will get to know each other real good.

Thought I am happy to see Thomas back on the knicks, always been a fan of his for a while.

Money Shot
11-21-2008, 02:51 PM
LOL on ESPN they just said "THe Knicks became relevant again after these trades" the fuk? THey just traded their top 2 scorers.

i think they meant relevant in the future because they will have cap space. but as for this year, looks like we'll finish worse than the thunder