PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think of this? (Jews control the Media)

_AdaM_
11-17-2008, 03:57 PM
http://www.mediachannel.org/images/media-moguls-1200X849.jpg

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-controlledpress-6-jewish-companies-96-percent-of-all-media.html

Wussy
11-17-2008, 04:00 PM
They must control something they are doing fairly well for a very small group of people on a resourceless piece of land that has rockets sent at it all day long.

swagtime911
11-17-2008, 04:01 PM
I think they could find better people to write some of the commercials I see on TV these days. Makes watching painfull sometimes. They also need to keep king of the hill on. I like that show.

_AdaM_
11-17-2008, 04:02 PM
They must control something they are doing fairly well for a very small group of people on a resourceless piece of land that has rockets sent at it all day long.

This isn't about Israeli/Palestine. I'd like to know if that statement is true.

Polish_Sausage
11-17-2008, 04:05 PM
I'm actually writing a paper about this... media and censorship
mind-control at its finest

inb4 ucrzybro

Beachmaster
11-17-2008, 06:15 PM
http://www.mediachannel.org/images/media-moguls-1200X849.jpg

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-controlledpress-6-jewish-companies-96-percent-of-all-media.html

Well quite frankly if YOU had the brains, smarts, creativity, initiative and drive you would have no need to be so envious. It is as simple as that.

Ultimus
11-17-2008, 06:21 PM
Exactly. Have you ever wondered why you never hear anything on CNN/MSNBC/FOX News/etc. that is negative or condemning towards israel?

Klippymitch
11-17-2008, 06:27 PM
Well quite frankly if YOU had the brains, smarts, creativity, initiative and drive you would have no need to be so envious. It is as simple as that.

Maybe we need to actually get something going to fight against Jewish media. If we had American Media you would never be watching the old **** created by just a few of company's. Advertise it everywhere and it could become the next greatest thing.

Put the control back in our own hands.

DukeOfManlets
11-17-2008, 06:59 PM
so much fail in this thread

jealousy is a bitch.
brb populating less than a fraction of one percent of the world, bringing obsurd amounts of medical/technilogical/scientific/philanthropic healing/advancement to the world, never pushing religious views on anyone else and still being hated and blamed for everything

mad?
and lol @ all these theories that "jews do this" and "jews do that" .. . there IS NO CENTRAL JEWISH LEADERSHIP IN THE WORLD the worldwide 'jewish community' HAS NO CENTRAL ORGINIZATION. . . fu.cking morons
/jealous morons.

Organichu
11-17-2008, 07:04 PM
There is no criticism of Israel in the MSM? Are you kidding? I have heard plenty.

meing0tt
11-17-2008, 07:08 PM
It's nothing new.. jews definitely control a vast majority of our media/information

jealousy is a bitch.
brb populating less than a fraction of one percent of the world, bringing obsurd amounts of medical/technilogical/scientific/philanthropic healing/advancement to the world, never pushing religious views on anyone else and still being hated and blamed for everything

mad?
and lol @ all these theories that "jews do this" and "jews do that" .. . there IS NO CENTRAL JEWISH LEADERSHIP IN THE WORLD the worldwide 'jewish community' HAS NO CENTRAL ORGINIZATION. . . fu.cking morons
/jealous morons.

u plottin to take over the world?

1devil
11-17-2008, 07:11 PM
Jews and Christians dominate US media. Muslims dominate ME media. Shocking. Any questions??

balls2wall
11-17-2008, 07:34 PM
if so why is there so much biased and anti israel news around?

Bluerain
11-17-2008, 07:35 PM
Muslims are obsessed with Jews..Give it a break !

Jews this ..Jews That..Jews this ...Jews that ...STFU already and use all that energy in helping the milliions of muslims living in poverty around the world.

Oh wait..Jews control everything so you can't do anything for your own people..my mistake .

kvk1
11-17-2008, 07:36 PM
Seriously.

So sick of this ****.

ZexCui
11-17-2008, 09:03 PM
There is no criticism of Israel in the MSM? Are you kidding? I have heard plenty.

i would like to see some examples of this criticism of isreal in the US mainstream media, specifically on TV.

they definitely sweep alot of the injustices that they do to the palestinians under the rug.

Organichu
11-17-2008, 09:05 PM
i would like to see some examples of this criticism of isreal in the US mainstream media, specifically on TV.

How old were you in 2003? Did you watch television? Do you not remember Rachel Corrie? That was literally all I remember hearing about, interspersed with talk of Iraq.

ZexCui
11-17-2008, 09:11 PM
How old were you in 2003? Did you watch television? Do you not remember Rachel Corrie? That was literally all I remember hearing about, interspersed with talk of Iraq.

heh, didn't watch the news much then, but like i said, they could be covering the injustices against palestinians more. (i can't remember ever hearing anything about the stuff that i read about on the internet that goes on over there in regards to this. it seems like it is newsworthy.)

they also seem pretty slanted towards israel when covering any conflict involving israel, including not covering the thousands (10s of thousands?) of detainees that isreal holds without trial. yet, i hear a lot about the US doing the same thing.

Organichu
11-17-2008, 09:16 PM
Of course they are slanted pro-Israel- I'm not denying that. I'm saying it's untrue that Israel is never cast in a negative light.

EDC
11-17-2008, 09:32 PM
Someone posted a thread about jews controlling the media a while ago. He took the seven largest media organisations and showed how jews controlled all of them. Problem is that all he did was find a jew somewhere in upper management for each corporation and called that jewish control even if every other senior position wasn't held by jews. ie He would claim that newscorp was jewish controlled because its COO was jewish and completly ignore Rupert Murdoch. I'll try to to find the thread.

1devil
11-18-2008, 08:19 AM

they definitely sweep alot of the injustices that they do to the palestinians under the rug.

I would like to see some criticism of the Palestinians in ME media. They definitely sweep alot of the appalling Palestinian behaviors under the rug.

_AdaM_
11-18-2008, 09:45 AM
I stumbled on that site in another forum. I iz want bb.com opinionzzzz

Beachmaster
11-18-2008, 12:26 PM

jealousy is a bitch.

mad?
/jealous morons.

You hit the nail on the head! I am a Christian and I must say that the Jewish people as small a group as they are have achieved and contributed more to the sciences, medicine, research, arts, history, teaching, social service and the entertainment field, including the media, than any other people regardless of religion or ethnicity. So yes, I agree there is jealousy and envy on the part of quite a few people against the Jews.

Beachmaster
11-18-2008, 12:28 PM
It's nothing new.. jews definitely control a vast majority of our media/information

u plottin to take over the world?

So why don't YOU develop the skills and competencies to enter the media/information field like the Jews did through hard work and initiave and take it over and do better!

Beachmaster
11-18-2008, 12:31 PM
Muslims are obsessed with Jews..Give it a break !

Jews this ..Jews That..Jews this ...Jews that ...STFU already and use all that energy in helping the milliions of muslims living in poverty around the world.

Oh wait..Jews control everything so you can't do anything for your own people..my mistake .

The Muslims engage in Jew bating because they are jealous of the vast Jewish accomplisments in so many disciplines and their unbelievable contributions to mankind while they merely sit back, do not evolve and blame the Jews and Americans for all of their economic and personal problems that they created for themselves.

Rambo26
11-18-2008, 01:09 PM
Good for them