PDA

View Full Version : Want to look really cut at the beach!!! How to lose heaps of water?

Sir-Squat-alot
11-15-2008, 12:18 AM
I want to look good for the beach this saturday. I have pretty good body fat %...maybe around 11% now, i can see a 4 pack and almost a 6pack. Every other part of my body is really lean, just this damn little bit on the bottom of my tummy.

Should i just take in absolutely NO sodium the day before and eat **** loads of asparagus and stuff to lose some water?? Im doing heaps of cardio and still lifting 4x a week..

I just need a bit of advice on what to do

Thanks for the help guys :)

thehopelessone
11-16-2008, 01:33 AM
drink more water to lose more water weight :D

Razorback666
11-16-2008, 01:34 AM
Low sodium diet, and drink tons of water

val.
11-16-2008, 05:13 AM
sorry for the stupid question, but how do u lose water weight, by drinking more water..

Donkeyno9
11-16-2008, 05:17 AM
sorry for the stupid question, but how do u lose water weight, by drinking more water..
Your body senses the overabundance and no longer feels the need to store some "just in case". A Quick ECA stack for 1 week will help a little also.

Lemonzest
11-16-2008, 06:30 AM
Your body senses the overabundance and no longer feels the need to store some "just in case". A Quick ECA stack for 1 week will help a little also.

Same goes for Fat, hence why keto works so well :) body see's a high amount of fat in the diet and see's no need to store it :)