PDA

View Full Version : Why does KG always try and act tough?

KingCanuck
11-11-2008, 01:20 PM
Yet he always backs down, when someone steps up to him (Matt Bonner, Zaza, Peeler).

http://nbagifs01.skyblog.com/pics/132689691.gif

waTdNkSAbX0

q6JNQHZSkfE&

Hes just a fake tough guy, who tries to intimidate lesser known players, but when they step up to him he doesn't do anything.

Also, Celtics wouldn't have won last years title if it wasn't for Pierce closing out games cause KG damn near disappeared in the 4th QTR of any big game hes played in.

beeboywhoo
11-11-2008, 01:29 PM
dude are you serious? Garnett is a tuff guy. but one thing is HE IS A PROFESSIONAL ( i use that term kind of losely after what he did to calderon).. but still keeps his composer up to not get tossed out of games. hes tryin to win championships bro. Lol @ nobodies gettin kicked out of the game for trying to step to garnett. see what happend to bill walker when he tried to **** on kg?

KingCanuck
11-11-2008, 01:31 PM
dude are you serious? Garnett is a tuff guy. but one thing is HE IS A PROFESSIONAL ( i use that term kind of losely after what he did to calderon).. but still keeps his composer up to not get tossed out of games. hes tryin to win championships bro. Lol @ nobodies gettin kicked out of the game for trying to step to garnett. see what happend to bill walker when he tried to **** on kg?

How is he a tough guy? Show me some proof.

SweetTouch
11-11-2008, 01:31 PM
Anything is possibleeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

johnny87
11-11-2008, 01:46 PM
Watching KG pretend to be tough is just awkward. Its like watching A-rod pretending to be a tough player and slap the other teams opposing 1b while he was running down the line. they both just end up looking like douchebags.

Not only did KG give Zaza a cheapshot and then run away, but he then gave Zaza a second cheap shot in game 7 and ran to the bench and hid. Forcing the Hawks to retaliate of Rondo.

SweetTouch
11-11-2008, 01:51 PM
Watching KG pretend to be tough is just awkward. Its like watching A-rod pretending to be a tough player and slap the other teams opposing 1b while he was running down the line. they both just end up looking like douchebags.

The difference?

KG has a ring, and A-Rod will always be a career loser.

KingCanuck
11-11-2008, 01:54 PM
The difference?

KG has a ring, and A-Rod will always be a career loser.

People forget that KG was A-Rod before A-Rod was A-Rod.

They both disappear in big games.

GPx
11-11-2008, 01:58 PM
I noticed it as well (haven't watched the videos as well), seems like ever since joining the Celtics the guy thinks he's a tough guy.

Then again Shaq seems the same way so maybe it's an age thing?
Old guys don't wanna get shown up by the young guys?

beeboywhoo
11-11-2008, 02:39 PM
idk mcdyess ...? truth is i dont think he does do anything against these ppl because he has heart, and cares about his team too much.. but if u want some e-thug proof i guess you could say he got arrested when he was 17 for getting into a fight. (i dont think that makes u hard though).

Pretty Boy Floyd
11-11-2008, 03:04 PM
what a coincidence the OP makes thsi thread the night his Raptors lost to the Cletics when KG was involved in a little scuffle

....but yes, KG "acts" a lot, he likes the attention, he likes showing "emotion" by crying during interviews, etc

he always drinks water in his left hand and gatorade in his right when on the bench, always makes three cirlces around the middle of the court/teams logo

fuk, sometimes I just want him to STFU and play a la Tim Duncan

why so ez?
11-11-2008, 03:04 PM
garnett should just stick to letting his performance garner him respect. his tough guy attitude is so fake and he will one day get his face punched in by a real badass. this is going to sound really biased but take a look at kobe. we all know he isn't a vicious fighter (reggie miller). he will never pick a fight or act overly aggressive for no reason. when people talk **** and make him mad he doesn't fight back, he just plays harder. that's what gets him respect by fellow nba players. look what happened with jr smith talking trash last year, look what happened with pryzbilla a week back, kobe just won't fight back. he'll just let his game do the talking.

Negatron617
11-11-2008, 06:32 PM
dont pay attention to KG.......hes just trying to get you mad Canuck
seriously tho if he doesnt "back down" hed end up trading blows and being suspended and then youd be making threads about KG fighting and being a thug.

HollywoodBody
11-11-2008, 06:51 PM
Zaza Pachulia is a absolute joke and a complete disgrace to foreign players. Don't even put his name in the same sentence as KG. He was an absolute embaressment in the playoffs last year. He makes Bruce Bowen look like a model citizen.

As for the other 2? I dunno. KG's pretty intense. Probably knows it would get out of hand and doesn't want a suspension. He's just crazy basically. I always say if he wasnt playing basketball he'd probably be doing crack or sitting a prison cell. The dude's out of his fukn mind lol. But he's a hell of a power forward.

johnny87
11-11-2008, 06:56 PM
Zaza Pachulia is a absolute joke and a complete disgrace to foreign players. Don't even put his name in the same sentence as KG. He was an absolute embaressment in the playoffs last year. He makes Bruce Bowen look like a model citizen.

As for the other 2? I dunno. KG's pretty intense. Probably knows it would get out of hand and doesn't want a suspension. He's just crazy basically. I always say if he wasnt playing basketball he'd probably be doing crack or sitting a prison cell. The dude's out of his fukn mind lol. But he's a hell of a power forward.

Is that why KG threw a big brat attack when he was being out rebounded by Zaza last year?

KG only starts **** with lesser known players. Guy is a puss.

ZDub212
11-11-2008, 09:56 PM
Yeah, but he won the championship...so :D

DMoore30
11-11-2008, 10:00 PM
No one fcuks with Ron Artest............

HollywoodBody
11-11-2008, 11:49 PM
Yeah, but he won the championship...so :D

ANYTHINGSSSSSSS POSSSSSSSIBLLLLLLLLLLLLE

(yes celtics fan) (yes sometimes embaressed by KG)

TanTORNADO
11-11-2008, 11:54 PM
no1 can **** with artest..

not even a guy throwing beer from the stands ;)

GO ROCKETS

ZDub212
11-11-2008, 11:58 PM
ANYTHINGSSSSSSS POSSSSSSSIBLLLLLLLLLLLLE

(yes celtics fan) (yes sometimes embaressed by KG)

I am too. And that was the lamest thing any athelete has ever done. Ever.

Popcorn_fart
11-12-2008, 12:26 AM
You mean hes not idiotic. Thats why he try to intimidate players and get in their faces to put them down if your saying he backs down when they talk back to him your mistaken if youre saying if they try and have a physical altercation with him an he walks away then hes smart

PieceAMind
11-12-2008, 12:38 AM
No one fcuks with Ron Artest............

Ben Wallace did