PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin didn't even know Africa was a continent

The_Misc_Truth
11-06-2008, 11:39 AM
Lmao

Radioactive Man
11-06-2008, 11:40 AM
Biden didn't even know J-O-B-S was four letters.

maynardjames
11-06-2008, 11:53 AM
Lmao

lol and that's a surprise for ya

SilvrBckGorilla
11-06-2008, 11:54 AM
R..

JUSA
11-06-2008, 11:54 AM
Why do people continue to believe Fox News?

Me, I am looking beyond this very typical Fox News slander piece and I am asking myself why they are doing it and who is really behind it. A bitter McCain? Romney, maybe?

nonAtlas
11-06-2008, 12:03 PM
Why do people continue to believe Fox News?

Me, I am looking beyond this very typical Fox News slander piece and I am asking myself why they are doing it and who is really behind it. A bitter McCain? Romney, maybe?

Actually Cameron reported last night that some Mccain person claimed that about her, but without context or detail or attributing it to someone. A lot of bitter folks are looking to stay viable for the next cycle, having damaged their credentials by working for that dried-up old fart. I think I would wait and see whether and how the governor responds, if in fact she cares about what someone is claiming without fear of being proven wrong. It is easy to make such an attack when you know you have the privilege of confidentiality plus the fact that she can't disprove not knowing such a thing.

Let's not get too worked up about what someone who hates FNC and Governor Palin tries to turn into a topic of discussion.

:rolleyes:

JUSA
11-06-2008, 12:13 PM
Let's not get too worked up about what someone who hates FNC and Governor Palin tries to turn into a topic of discussion.:rolleyes: Nah, it's easy for them. They just pick who they hate more, in this case probably Palin, and ignore the thousand or so times they screamed at the top of their lungs that Fox News was biased and liars. In fact, that's exactly what they'll do because they can crap all over Palin and the next time Fox reports something they don't like about Obama they'll just go back to screaming about them being horrible again.

I get what you're saying about the McFailure people trying to destroy Palin. If they make it out as all her fault, then maybe people will forget that they ran one of the worst campaigns in history and how truly awful McCain was.

The_Misc_Truth
11-06-2008, 12:19 PM
Lmao, what's gonna come out next...? That Sarah doesn't know that Usa is in America?? LMAO

ElMariachi
11-06-2008, 12:20 PM
Here is a piece from someone who was part of the McCain campaign and claims that the Palin slander was already planned from the get-go. Looks like they were trying to set her up as the fall person from early on.

News has been circulating around GOP insiders for weeks that McCain campaign honchos Rick Davis and Steve Schmidt were planning to blame Sarah Palin for McCain?s loss. This was expected to be an effort to punt the blame for their own failures to the side of the ticket that was most popular with the base, attracted the largest rally crowds, and scared the living bejeepers out of the opposing party.

The slander was projected, and appeared immediately after the election.

What was not anticipated was the disgraceful level of venom-laden vitriolic drool that dribbled from their camp, and their use of a respected Fox News reporter as their personal tool for deflecting their own accountability.

Last night on the O?Reilly Factor, McCain campaign embed Carl Cameron laid out Davis and Schmidt?s case against Palin with glee that channeled junior high mean girls, and details only worthy of the National Enquirer on its darkest day.

I will not repeat the charges here. Listening to Cameron report these insults from ?campaign insiders? who didn?t have the courage to speak publicly themselves, it was clear that these were comments that would never be said about a male candidate.

As a human person, I was shocked. As I woman, I was disgusted. As a conservative who understands how important this new fresh face has been to our political renewal; I was incensed.

As a Republican, I was ashamed.

The principal himself, John McCain, was a far better candidate then the quality of his campaign would indicate. There was no perceivable ground game or coalition effort, and offers of assistance from seasoned conservative GOP operatives were repeatedly rebuffed.

The inclusion of Governor Palin on the ticket changed everything for conservatives that still comprise the base of the Republican Party. Many decided that instead of staying home on election day or voting for Bob Barr, they would donate, volunteer for phone banking and actually vote for John McCain.

Senior campaign officials should stand up like grownups and take responsibility for the outcome of the campaign instead of throwing the girl under the bus. Fox News? Carl Cameron should go to rehab for his apparent case of Stockholm Syndrome after spending months on McCain campaign planes and buses.

And Bill O?Reilly should designate all of them as ?pinheads? and apologize to Governor Palin for showing such personally damaging and politically counterproductive rumors and innuendos the light of day.

Ironically, as the head honchos of McCain?s failed campaign attempt to deflect their own inadequacies in such a disgusting and defamatory manner, they have ensured that they will never be hired again. What they have demonstrated without question is that they cannot be trusted.

Its full scale war in the Republican Party folks. "moderate" neocons versus honest-to-goodness conservatives. Its on like Donkey Kong.