PDA

View Full Version : Obama is not Christian. I will prove it in This thread.

Ultimus
11-05-2008, 06:10 PM
He may say he is Christian, but he is not. No true Christian would support leaving babies to die on a table if the abortion goes wrong, or have a perfectly capable of living baby have its brains sucked out, or just killing a baby when it is within weeks of being born. Its bad eneough killing the baby when it is just a few weeks old, but when its several months old?

Christianity is about being more like Christ, and that abortion policy is about as un-Christ-like as you can get.

soldiers volunteer for war, atleast they know what they are getting into, but what did a baby do to deserve this punishment? Obama says he is for hope, but where is the hope for the innocent baby? Why should it be punished because its parents weren't responsible?

Wheres the hope barrack?

BlackRadio
11-05-2008, 06:13 PM
yeah, just like no true Christian should support the death penalty. Forgiveness whaaaat?

designer12
11-05-2008, 06:15 PM
Guise, wtf, why are you posting all this **** the day after? It doesn't matter anymore.

StartTheMachine
11-05-2008, 06:17 PM
A "true Christian" is whatever you want it to be.

Ultimus
11-05-2008, 06:17 PM
yeah, just like no true Christian should support the death penalty. Forgiveness whaaaat?

Thanks for completely dodging the topic.

EcksDee
11-05-2008, 06:18 PM
LOL
OP failzors, you want to talk about being true to your religion?

Catholic priests anyone? and how many people are still Catholic?

this thread is hilarious ... I didnt know people were so naive to believe having a religious affiliation meant people in the denomination were actually committed to it!!!!

it's not dodging the topic, hell you're dodgin the topic.

the truth is there is NO ONE who stands by their religion 100%...which you want to imply.

2truSoldier
11-05-2008, 06:32 PM
He may say he is Christian, but he is not. No true Christian would support leaving babies to die on a table if the abortion goes wrong, or have a perfectly capable of living baby have its brains sucked out, or just killing a baby when it is within weeks of being born. Its bad eneough killing the baby when it is just a few weeks old, but when its several months old?

Christianity is about being more like Christ, and that abortion policy is about as un-Christ-like as you can get.

soldiers volunteer for war, atleast they know what they are getting into, but what did a baby do to deserve this punishment? Obama says he is for hope, but where is the hope for the innocent baby? Why should it be punished because its parents weren't responsible?

Wheres the hope barrack?

I am waiting for you to prove that Obama is not a christian. Maybe he beleives that you shouldn't force your beliefs on non-christians or other denominations some ciircumstances may warrant an abortion wheter you believe it or not. Obama is pro-choice not pro-life. Somethings the government should just stay out of. Politics and Religon don't mix.

Mtguy8787
11-05-2008, 06:33 PM
I think the better question is, why the **** do people care?

Organichu
11-05-2008, 06:33 PM
lol at no true scotsman.

Lion of Zion
11-05-2008, 06:34 PM
This thread fails to deliver.

But in truth, he is a Protestant, not a Christian. So he is kind of right in a way.

EcksDee
11-05-2008, 06:35 PM
people who are 100% true to their religious affiliation DON'T exist.

why is this thread still here

edible_eye
11-05-2008, 06:37 PM
people who are 100% true to their religious affiliation DON'T exist.

Religions are like buffets. You circle the table and take what you want from it.

AKR
11-05-2008, 06:38 PM

Wheres the hope barrack?

Your god is the greatest baby killer, ever. Remember the flood? He killed everyone. Remember all of those cities he had his people demolish? He had them kill men, women (pregnant women included), and children. Then, Sodom and Gemorah. Don't forget the first born in egypt. You could also include all of the babies that die naturally in the womb. All god's plan. Damn, your god should be proud of Obama! A man after his own baby killin' heart!

I guess McCain and Palin aren't Christians either, since they ran a campaign of lies.

HatesFat
11-05-2008, 06:40 PM
lol @ whiny neo-cons. Man up like McCain did.

karas
11-05-2008, 06:42 PM
Religions are like buffets. You circle the table and take what you want from it.

YES! Especially from one that takes all it's teachings from a book that is completely open to personal interpretation.

karas
11-05-2008, 06:46 PM
lol @ whiny neo-cons. Man up like McCain did.

This too

GiambiFan
11-05-2008, 06:54 PM
funny thing is countries with more abortion restrictions have higher abortion rates than countries with miniscule abortion restrictions

so technically President-elect Obama is more pro-life than you

u mad?

ZenBowman
11-05-2008, 06:56 PM
Nutjobs and zealots have taken the beautiful words of the savior and turned it into their own volley of hatred. If anyone will be punished, it will be those who keep telling others that they will burn in hell for their actions.

And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins." (Mark 11:25)

Learn the true word of the Messiah, the true message. The true message of Jesus is love. The fruit it bears is compassion and service. The priests who pray in public go against the law of Jesus and pray only for their own glory. True prayer, repentance, and forgiveness have to happen in the heart, behind closed doors.

No good tree bears bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit.
Each tree is recognized by its own fruit.
People do not pick figs from thornbushes, or grapes from briers.
The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart.
For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks.

Big up to my man Jesus and may you find his true message.

EcksDee
11-05-2008, 07:03 PM
Your god is the greatest baby killer, ever. Remember the flood? He killed everyone. Remember all of those cities he had his people demolish? He had them kill men, women (pregnant women included), and children. Then, Sodom and Gemorah. Don't forget the first born in egypt. You could also include all of the babies that die naturally in the womb. All god's plan. Damn, your god should be proud of Obama! A man after his own baby killin' heart!

I guess McCain and Palin aren't Christians either, since they ran a campaign of lies.
YES let's bitch about how cool Obama and his god is!!
OH WAIT PALIN AND MCCAIN WORSHIP THE SAME DUDE.

AND YOU VOTED FOR HIM.

WAIT, LET"S CALL OBAMA MUSLIM INSTEAD.

life makes sense.

lulzors.

catmando
11-05-2008, 07:08 PM
Thanks for completely dodging the topic.
I won't dodge it. I don't give a damn if he isn't a Xian. He is but I wish he was a closet Atheist.

Fidelis
11-05-2008, 07:14 PM
no true scotsman fallacy

next

yoj
11-05-2008, 07:15 PM
I was under the impression that all presidential candidates in the US had to feign christianity so that they wouldn't get blackballed by the religious right? It doesn't make any sense to me that an educated and intelligent person could be serious about it. No offense to you christians out there, thats just the way I see it.

Organichu
11-05-2008, 07:17 PM
no true scotsman fallacy

next

Aha! I beat you! For once. I still hold a grudge against you from when that doofus was mistaking Lamarckism as 'the' contemporary evolutionary theory... and you beat me to it.

Well, no longer. I win this round!

DaCougarMech
11-05-2008, 07:34 PM
OP has piss for brains

kappakai
11-05-2008, 07:36 PM
only ultimus can unite the R/P in a single hate filled ball of fury.

jafomofo
11-05-2008, 08:01 PM

What christianity are you speaking of? The one I am familiar with is a bunch of self serving, hypocritical people telling the poor to **** off while they pray to jesus for the money to afford new rims for their hummer.

karas
11-05-2008, 08:20 PM
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m199/itsgonrain/000141965.jpg
This

DaCougarMech
11-05-2008, 08:22 PM
What christianity are you speaking of? The one I am familiar with is a bunch of self serving, hypocritical people telling the poor to **** off while they pray to jesus for the money to afford new rims for their hummer.

h TWO hummer

AdonisSMU
11-05-2008, 09:12 PM

Wheres the hope barrack?So what if he isn't a Christian.

SilvrBckGorilla
11-05-2008, 09:26 PM
So what if he isn't a Christian.

x2, last time I check a religious affiliation was not a prerequisite to taking the office

nonAtlas
11-06-2008, 08:33 AM
yeah, just like no true Christian should support the death penalty.

Can you prove this? No? Of course not. :rolleyes:

tenthirtytwo
11-06-2008, 08:35 AM

Wheres the hope barrack?

The only qualification for being a Christian is accepting Jesus Christ as your lord and savior.

"True Christian" is a phrase tossed around whenever you realize how many people you don't like have also accepted Jesus Christ as their lord and savior.