PDA

View Full Version : my cutting diet please help

HHH_Batista
11-04-2008, 03:41 PM
hi guys i am weighting 225 lbs and i wanna go into a cutting diet.
I am doing cardio 5 times per week and only lifting twice per week. My main issue is my diet, i try to consume 1700- 1900 calories per day, less than 150 carbs per day and 230 grams of protein. I dont know if i am doing it right, i wanna go into cutting uintil January, I am also taking hydroxycut, please give me some advices and get me the percent of my diet, thanks . And also any food with protein , low calories and also low carbs? Thanks again!

Dolfan_714
11-04-2008, 03:45 PM
I am doing cardio 5 times per week and only lifting twice per week. My main issue is my diet, i try to consume 1700- 1900 calories per day, less than 150 carbs per day and 230 grams of protein. I dont know if i am doing it right, i wanna go into cutting uintil January, I am also taking hydroxycut, please give me some advices and get me the percent of my diet, thanks . And also any food with protein , low calories and also low carbs? Thanks again!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71

read the stickies. they will change your life

HHH_Batista
11-04-2008, 04:09 PM
dude so i should not care about grams of carbs i consume but consume them beffore the 4th meal?

ironraider52
11-04-2008, 04:14 PM
i had awesome lucky with just eating carbs before and after workout. otherwise i was eating healthy fat protein or greens.

i also found better success with doing high volume(6 days per week) over extreme cardio and moderate lifting.

ottz0
11-04-2008, 08:03 PM
I've just started Hydroxy cut also. read the 40 page pdf from muscle tech that comes with Hydroxy cut.

Very interesting indeed.

It says you don't need to do cardio if you want to loose under 5 pounds as weights burns more calories as you are using muscle and keeps you anabolic and you continue to burn even after the gym, whereas as soon as you get off the tredmill you stop burning calories.

cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

Tells you what to eat also. very good

http://www.muscletech.com/products/hydroxycut_hardcore/pdf/HydroxycutHardcoreManual_Sample.pdf

determined4000
11-04-2008, 08:27 PM

If 1800 calories- 51% protein, 33% carbs, and 16% fats. I would defintely up the fat a little into the 20-30% range. I would normally say to lower the protein but since you need a gram per lb of body weight and don't want to increase calories, you would have to drop some carbs, or add in cardio and just add the fat.
Best protein sources are chicken breast, chunk light tuna, cottage cheese, whey, eggs, lean beef, turkey breast, egg beaters.
Protein is essential but don't forget to get in healthy fats (PB, nuts, flax, olive/fish oil) and a mix of simple and complex carbs to fuel workouts and provide energy. Best sources are whole grains, fruits, vegetables, oats.