PDA

View Full Version : hey new guy needs some tips

silveradoman
11-04-2008, 03:17 PM
well im trying to loose weight the best way possible and i heard the best way without starving yourself is to eat 5 meals a day 3hrs between each meal but thats hard for me cuz i have school and work and at work we only get one lunch break. so what can i do guys and supplements are welcome in the advice as well thanks in advance

SupaNatural
11-04-2008, 03:23 PM
The importance of meal frequency is highly speculative.

Increased activity + reduced caloric intake = weight loss.

CaMDaDDY
11-04-2008, 03:30 PM
you say your job dont allow more food breaks? I say bring a bag of almonds in your pocket. Depending on your job you can always find time to sneak a few. For sure eat freq. or else your metabolism will slow and make sure 50% of what your eating is good lean protein. If you up for supps then grab some Casein and drink a shake (20g protein) every 4-5 hours.

silveradoman
11-04-2008, 03:30 PM
The importance of meal frequency is highly speculative.

Increased activity + reduced caloric intake = weight loss.

so if i understand correctly as long as i increase cardiovascular activity in my day and just reduce my calorie intake i should be fine and drop pounds huh... sounds good the only problem is reducing the cal intake do u guys recommend taking baby steps for example instead of ordering a double meat burger a single beef paty burger or instead of a single beef burger a single chicken paty burger?

silveradoman
11-04-2008, 03:32 PM
you say your job dont allow more food breaks? I say bring a bag of almonds in your pocket. Depending on your job you can always find time to sneak a few. For sure eat freq. or else your metabolism will slow and make sure 50% of what your eating is good lean protein. If you up for supps then grab some Casein and drink a shake (20g protein) every 4-5 hours.

yeah ima go back to the whole shake thing cuz its hard to sneak in food im a customer service agent and we cant have food but we can have drinks i have a tub full of W-factor is that any good ive heard it is