PDA

View Full Version : Wierdest / Suspicious events in Massachusettes, the day before elections

mehdi84
11-03-2008, 02:06 PM
I'm working from home today, and as such I took a drive to Panera Bread for lunch. On the way, I noticed two very distinct things while driving there and back.

First of all, there are McCain signs everywhere. Signs that were not previously there this weekend, or last week. There are at least 4x as many littered everywhere, including on public ground. This probably isn't a shocker though.

What IS a shocker, is that there is construction......... everywhere. I live 30 minutes from Boston, and usually there is road construction here and there. However, today... I hit roughly 4 new road construction sites that only popped up today. Why is this a shocker? .... Question 1 is Massachusetts revolves around getting rid of state tax, and relates directly with a public belief that the money given to the state isn't properly put to use. http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/Massachusetts_State_Income_Tax_Repeal_(2008)

Coincidence? I think not.

I wouldn't be shocked at this point if people have already bought there 1 oz bags of pot in light of Question 2.