PDA

View Full Version : need some serious tips on Nutrition!!!

eddy0379
11-03-2008, 01:13 PM
Hey Guys,

I ve been around here for a while but i never really used this site as help for my training. I do train regularly but with my job its quite hard sometimes but I do my best though. I try to train six days a week if I can, two muscle groups a day(chest/biceps, shoulders/triceps,back/legs) If you look at my pics u will notice a slight change in my body but i think i need to put on some mass but i m not sure how to do it.

I eat regularly 6 times a day, which consists of regular meals like whole meal pasta with tuna or chicken and vegetables, protein and protein bars/those i m afraid contain a lot of sugar.

I must say that since i ve started a healthy diet i crave for foods big time.

Can u give me some tips.
Thanks.
Ed.

JoshSpyn
11-03-2008, 01:25 PM
What exactly do you want advice for? Routine? If so you need to post up what you are doing currently. As for the cravings there isn't much you can do. You are going to have them regardless. The best thing you can do (if you must) is have a diet soda every once in a while. I also really like crystal light, it tastes just like regular lemonade and curbs my sweet tooth pretty well. Having a cheat meal once a week helps a great deal also.

IronBrendan
11-03-2008, 01:40 PM
Training 6x a week and 2 bodyparts a day?

Are you're craving things while trying to gain mass?

I can assure you you're not eating enough.