PDA

View Full Version : Eating big to bulk only on lifting/workout days?

JLR285
11-03-2008, 07:14 AM
Hello.....new to these forums and currently going through a bulking phase. I am 6'3 and 165 lbs. I started at 147 lbs in March 2008. I am looking to bulk to 190 lbs. Currently I am consuming 4,000 - 4,500 calories/day of clean whole foods. Currently taking in 150-200 grams of protein.

Question for those bulking......have you found it beneficial to only 'eat big' on your lifting/workout days to minimize body fat with the excess calories? I am curious to know if this would result in a slower bulk but with less body fat stored. Looking for some insight on this.

Thanks in advance!

Paumen
11-03-2008, 07:53 AM
Hello.....new to these forums and currently going through a bulking phase. I am 6'3 and 165 lbs. I started at 147 lbs in March 2008. I am looking to bulk to 190 lbs. Currently I am consuming 4,000 - 4,500 calories/day of clean whole foods. Currently taking in 150-200 grams of protein.

Question for those bulking......have you found it beneficial to only 'eat big' on your lifting/workout days to minimize body fat with the excess calories? I am curious to know if this would result in a slower bulk but with less body fat stored. Looking for some insight on this.

Thanks in advance!

Nah bro because your body repairs it's self for a good 48 hours after a workout, and sense you grow outside of the gym it only makes sense to eat the same if not a little more. -cheers