PDA

View Full Version : please please...

theriotmaker
11-02-2008, 08:07 PM
i really am waaaaaaaay confused right now i read parts of the nutrition like carbs proteins fruits and vegetables and milk and all that im super confused right now.... so seriously what should i eat???? please help i have no idea..... i like grapes and i eat tons of em... after reading that i dont no what to eat.... or drink... i dont eat junk food at all no fast food soda chips chocolate candy none of that... tryin to eat healthier but im sooo confused right now i dont no what to eat so please help

Cronos1247
11-02-2008, 08:13 PM
At your age your body just wants food in general, just eat and lift and your good to go. There really isn't anything you "should" be eating right now. Just make sure your getting in some meat & veggies/Fruit with your meals. Sounds like you have a good idea of what's good and what isn't too beneficial for your goals.

FishTank
11-02-2008, 08:22 PM
You should be eating:

Good protein sources:
Eggs
Fish
Lean Beef
Poultry
etc

Good carb sources :
Fruits
Vegetables
Beans
Legumes
Nuts
Seeds
Whole grain breads
Whole grain cereals
Whole grain pastas
Some dairy products

Good fats:
Monounsaturated Fat
Polyunsaturated Fat
Omega-3

drink some water, maybe add a couple whey protein shakes and you're good.

Eat smart is my advice. If you're going to eat out, don't make it a habit. Just eat out once in a while not every night. If you're going to eat something sweet same thing. Don't do it everyday. That's how people fall into a trap they can never get out of, until they look in the mirror and realize they need to change or have some kind of health problem resulting from obesity.

Oh yeah and...

Exercise and you're good. If you need to lose a lot of fat, I would suggest doing some cardio. 40-1hr sessions usually do the trick for me. This works great for the average guy, like me. With less than 20% body fat, in good shape and look good without a lot of muscle.
------
Bulking and Cutting: My guide well general guide or whatever - this is if you want to look like some of the guys on this site a.k.a body builders.

Lifting weights - aim to get 1 to 1.5 gms of protein per lb of body weight and basically same thing with carbs. Because to build muscle your body needs adequate supplies of protein and carbs. Also, aim to get those healthy fats in that I mention above, and you'll be all set for building muscle, remember to eat at least 2500 to 3000 possibly even 3500(just experiment) cals daily. Then when you're ready to cut, increase cardio and decrease calories slightly. Keep the protein the same at 1.5, and I would keep carbs and fat the same but just make portions less, so I'm eating less calories. Increasing your cardio and decrease calories slightly will get rid of fat.

Basically all you're doing is increasing your calories, increasing protein, increasing carbs, and getting good fats. Then all you're doing is decreasing calories slightly and doing a lot cardio to burn the fat that you picked up on your bulk. You can try to take some supplements and crap but only thing I would recommend is whey protein, and possibly casein protein. Whey is quicker re-acting while casein is slow re-acting. It's good to have both in my opinion. I wouldn't use any fat burners, because I think they suck.

determined4000
11-02-2008, 08:32 PM
You made this same post friday

lorinelise
11-02-2008, 08:36 PM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3720211

determined4000
11-02-2008, 08:41 PM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3720211

great thread. repped.

theriotmaker
11-02-2008, 09:06 PM
i no i made it before kinda but i read more and got even more confused so i wanted more help lol but thanks