PDA

View Full Version : Advice in using Supplement to diet to lose fat and gain lean muscle

KnyghtPT
11-02-2008, 10:57 AM
Hi after I reading a lot today in your forum and because I'm using ON products tell me what you thing of this example plan for the day.

WakeUp - ON Pro Complex
Lunch- ON Pro Complex
Pre-WorkOut- ON Vassive NO
Post-Workout- ON Vassive CE + On Pro Complex
Dinner- Muesly
Before Sleep- ON GOLD STANDARD? 100% CASEIN

WorkOut is like 30m running at 11km/h, 1 Hour of Muscle work, 20m cycling 7 level, all day except Sunday

Wanna lose fat from 79kg to 75kg but gain lean muscle.

I live at Portugal if someone that use this products in europe can pm me with the online stores that have good prices of ON product range

FishTank
11-02-2008, 01:23 PM
I think you need some real foods in there. If you're only drinking protein shakes then you're not getting all the nutrients you need. Add a couple of 8oz steaks or chicken breast in that, and add some complex carbs in it and you're good to go. I doubt anyone of this forum will say taking only supplements is a good idea.

designer12
11-02-2008, 02:02 PM
I don't think most people are going to be able to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time.

KnyghtPT
11-03-2008, 04:42 AM
That's because I looking to have lot of protein and few carbs. I drink some juice and lot of tea along the day, and carbs in the muesly that are slow diggest.
Soemdays when have fish at home I eat then but not alot :)

FunkDaddy
11-03-2008, 04:45 AM
That's because I looking to have lot of protein and few carbs. I drink some juice and lot of tea along the day, and carbs in the muesly that are slow diggest.
Soemdays when have fish at home I eat then but not alot :)

You're going to feel like crap, your workouts will suffer horribly. You need carbs in there brother, especially pre and post-workout.