PDA

View Full Version : Havoc Cycle Questions

Dumbydome
11-01-2008, 12:33 PM
I've done searching, and read many logs on the havoc cycle and so far what i've planned looks like this. Please give any opinions or suggestions. Thanks.

Weeks 1-2 Preload of Cycle support at 1 scoop per day.
Week 3 20mg Havoc day 1/ 30mg Havoc days 2-7 2 scoops cycle support ED
Week 4 30mg Havoc / 2 scoops cycle support ED
Week 5 30mg Havoc / 2 scoops cycle support ED
Week 6 40mg Havoc / 2 scoops cycle support ED
Week 7 Reversitol 4 pills ED / 2 scoops cycle support ED / Green Mag
Week 8 Reversitol 3 pills ED / 1 scoops cycle support ED / Green Mag
Week 9 Reversitol 2 pills ED / 1 scoops cycle support ED / Animal Stak / Green Mag
Week 10 Reversitol 2 pills ED / 1 scoops cycle support ED / Animal Stak / Green Mag

I will have 6-oxo on hand in case of the delayed gyno and have a nolva source if i hit the oh sh!t button. Do you think i should start taking 6-oxo regardless at weeks 11-14? The Animal stak will carry over until its gone. I also have Taurine on hand for back pumps. Whats the normal dosage of it if back pumps start giving me a problem? Animal pak multi. Anyone have any comments on Purple Wraath being taken during the workouts week 3-end?

Calories will stay high aiming for a minimum of 3500 a day. I will be eating atleast 1.5g prot/lb of body weight(275g prot) 400+g of carbs and 80g of fats. I will keep most of this to whole foods only having about one pre workout shake and post. One weight gainer shake right before work. There will be 4-5 whole food meals spread out throughout the day.

8:30Am Breakfast
10:30 Preworkout shake
12:00 Postworkout shake
2:00 Pm ON serious mass
3:30 Pm meal 1
5:30 Pm meal 2
8:30 Pm Meal 3
10:30 Snack
12:00 am Bed/Casien Shake.

So does this look solid to you guys? Any help is greatly appreciated.

EVO-PT
11-01-2008, 01:55 PM
Id set the PCT up like so mate:

PCT:

Week 1: Reversitol, 1 cap am, 2 caps pm
Week 2: Reversitol, 1 cap am, 1 cap pm
Week 3: Reversitol, 1 cap am, 1 cap pm, Post cycle support 2 caps AM, 2 caps PM
Week 4: Reversitol, 1 cap pm, Post cycle support 2 caps AM, 2 caps PM
Week 5: Post cycle support 2 caps AM, 2 caps PM
Week 6: Post cycle support 2 caps AM, 2 caps PM

You can keep running Cycle support (don't get this mixed up with Post cycle support) through your whole PCT - which you wrote down you was doing.

You don't have to stack Reversitol and 6-oxo seeing as though they are both AI's.

Dumbydome
11-01-2008, 02:29 PM
Id set the PCT up like so mate:

PCT:

Week 1: Reversitol, 1 cap am, 2 caps pm
Week 2: Reversitol, 1 cap am, 1 cap pm
Week 3: Reversitol, 1 cap am, 1 cap pm, Post cycle support 2 caps AM, 2 caps PM
Week 4: Reversitol, 1 cap pm, Post cycle support 2 caps AM, 2 caps PM
Week 5: Post cycle support 2 caps AM, 2 caps PM
Week 6: Post cycle support 2 caps AM, 2 caps PM

You can keep running Cycle support (don't get this mixed up with Post cycle support) through your whole PCT - which you wrote down you was doing.

You don't have to stack Reversitol and 6-oxo seeing as though they are both AI's.

So are you running the post cycle support for the test boosting? Thats what i was gonna run the Animal Stak for. I was thinking the 6-oxo later for the delayed gyno fighting incase it starts to happen.

EVO-PT
11-01-2008, 02:33 PM
So are you running the post cycle support for the test boosting? Thats what i was gonna run the Animal Stak for. I was thinking the 6-oxo later for the delayed gyno fighting incase it starts to happen.

Reversitol is a AI like 6-oxo but it also has some extra goodies in it then will support you:

Estrogen Modulation Matrix (EMM) 124mg *
6-Bromoandrostenedione
6-Etioallochol-1,4-Diene-3,17-Dione
Indole-3-Carbinol (L3C)

S.E.R.M. Matrix 500mg *
Trans-Resveratrol
Eurycoma Longifolia

Can't go past reversitol/Post cycle support for a good PCT for Havoc.