PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone here used an AI during a prohormone cycle ?

Oatmeal!
11-01-2008, 01:17 AM
I'm looking for some insight on which OTC AI to use during a Havoc cycle. My reasoning for wanting to use an AI during the cycle is that I have pre-existing gyno (although pretty mild), and am sensitive to estrogen because of it.I'm aware that Havoc is non-estrogenic and there is some data that concludes it might even reduce pre-existing gyno, but I am not even considering havoc with out an AI on cycle because even 3-ad caused me to get a flare up by day 10.

My dosing for havoc will be 20mg for the full 30days, and I will be running Nolva alone dosed as followed 40/20/20/10/10. It seems most people who have ran AI + nolva for pct have had higher chances of rebounding and getting gyno.

So for those of you have used an AI on cycle, please tell me what you have used and your overall take on it.
Reps of course (although I don't have very much)-
Thanks

sonicology
11-01-2008, 03:36 AM
I used a low dose of transdermal formestane whilst on my Epistane cycle, along with a twice weekly dose of cabergoline.

I've used formestane before as a stand alone and feel very comfortable on it (moreso than any of the other OTC AIs) and hoped it would help preserve some of my endogenous testosterone whilst providing additional gyno protection. Whether it did or not I can't say for certain, but I didn't have any gyno problems (which I can be prone to) or any problems with recovery post-cycle.

Da Main Man
11-01-2008, 03:48 AM
i used a low dose of armidex (0.25mg/day for a few days) whilst on Emax LMG (i got some major bloat in week 2 and 3 and this kept in under control)

jbodybuilder
11-02-2008, 12:44 PM
I'm not going to recommend doing another cycle if you have pre existing gyno for obvious reasons but FWIW, I use formestane on cycle to control estrogen/prolactin. I use Formadex in dosages of 50-100mg morning and evening.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bcs/formadex.html

bryan101b
11-02-2008, 12:50 PM
I like to use 6-oxo. 300mg each day before bed should be fine and all you need. if you are really sensitive, along with using this, you should always have nolvadex (tamoxifen) on hand incase you see signs of gyno flare up.