PDA

View Full Version : Stacking Fatburners?

StevenSykora
10-30-2008, 10:56 PM
First of all, is this a good idea?

I'm taking three Stacker 3's a day right now and have a caloric deficit of about 1500 calories; if I want to achieve maximum results in the quickest amount of time can I also take another fat burner?

If so, any recommendations? Or should I just take more than the recommended three pills a day of Stacker 3?

Note: I'm also taking ProLabs Whey Protein after weight training & cardio to retain/increase my muscle mass.

Distram
10-31-2008, 04:46 AM
I have a stack that I call the "death stack" because I think it's just ridiculous, but I've seen good results with it. I don't have pics or a log, so I don't really expect anyone to take my word on it that it has given me nice results with plateau breaking and recomp but I'll throw it out there anyway.

Activate Xtreme + Stoked + Lean Xtreme + Scorch + DCP

It'll run you about two hundred bucks but it will pretty much kick the **** out of any plateau you're having trouble with. However, it will only do that if your diet is in check and your training routine is good. I took this stack because I hit plateaus when my body is being stupid; not because I'm sitting on the couch eating krispy kremes and expecting the fat to come off if I use enough magic and wizardry.

Side effects are usually some extra pissed-off-ness the first week but everything is good after that. If you use this stack, it is very important that you drink a TON of water.

algforcek
10-31-2008, 04:51 AM
Would you explain exactly how you take these burners?

I started at 270ish and when I joined BB.com I was 211. I am now 199 and I am at that plateu and I want something to kick me in the ass. I drink 8-10 20 oz bottles of water at my deployed location.

I am doing really well but I need help.

Thank you,
Andrew

onimusha
10-31-2008, 04:54 AM
i mostly just use magic and wizardy myself but I suggest attaining the 10th level of summoning first. lol.

but seriously dude you are freaking cut like hell!! 7 percent!?! I am on about 1500 calories a day with weight training 5 days a week and 7 days a week of 30 minutes of running a day. I take a single fat burner and am still at 10 percent.

Should I stack too? what did you do to push to 7 percent?!

Distram
10-31-2008, 04:59 AM
I just dose the stack as the bottles direct. I make the stack last about a month and then I go off it and go back on when I hit another plateau.

onimusha
10-31-2008, 05:12 AM
well i had thought about buying xenadrine - maybe ill just stack that and see how things work out.