PDA

View Full Version : Water question..

45poundbench
10-30-2008, 11:14 AM
This may sound dumb but..

Does the following make any sense?
Whatever I drink in soda I will also drink in water because the water will cancel the excess sodium out in my system.

I have this thing, where for some reason I feel better knowing that if I drink that 12oz can of diet soda, that drinking 12oz of water will cancel it out.

I do this ontop of the already 12-14 cups of water i drink a day, but limit myself to one soda per day.

Is that really doing anything for me? or am I just putting excess water in my body for nothing?

in10city
10-30-2008, 12:01 PM
This may sound dumb but..

Does the following make any sense?
Whatever I drink in soda I will also drink in water because the water will cancel the excess sodium out in my system.

I have this thing, where for some reason I feel better knowing that if I drink that 12oz can of diet soda, that drinking 12oz of water will cancel it out.

I do this ontop of the already 12-14 cups of water i drink a day, but limit myself to one soda per day.

Is that really doing anything for me? or am I just putting excess water in my body for nothing?
That makes no sense whatsoever. The amount of sodium is meager.

Yaxley
10-30-2008, 12:18 PM
Better not to drink soda and avoid this xD

Lifetimefitness
10-30-2008, 12:24 PM
try drinking salt water, it does the same thing, just mix 4 tablespoons of salt with every cup of water you drink.