PDA

View Full Version : Reversitol ON cycle 4 gyno prevention?

thomps5
10-26-2008, 10:07 PM
I am currently in the 3rd week of a PPlex- havoc bridge cycle. So far things are going great! Strength and weight are up with no sides to report besides some SLIGHT lethargy.
While i have run multiple PH cycles and have not ever had issues with gyno..i still am a bit paranoid simply because i am running a semi harsh/long cycle. I have nolvadex, reversitol, and post cycle support on hand with which i will put together my PCT. I also have B6 on hand in case of prolactin issues.

My question, I have been thinking about incorporating something into the cycle to help prevent against possible gyno issues. I know that running Nolva on cycle is frowned upon (even at low doses unless gyno is present), and the use of an AI is more highly recommended (generally adex..which i dont have)

Could i incorporate a low dose of the reversitol EOD or something to help prevent possibly gyno issues? Again, i have not had any issues before, and so far so good, but i do get paranoid about those things and was just curious as to if it could be a good idea. I have read posts about gyno issues for both pplex and havoc so i figured id try to be as careful as possible...not to mention i have extra bottles of the reversitol.
Thanks!

iForce Dave
10-26-2008, 10:18 PM
I am currently in the 3rd week of a PPlex- havoc bridge cycle. So far things are going great! Strength and weight are up with no sides to report besides some SLIGHT lethargy.
While i have run multiple PH cycles and have not ever had issues with gyno..i still am a bit paranoid simply because i am running a semi harsh/long cycle. I have nolvadex, reversitol, and post cycle support on hand with which i will put together my PCT. I also have B6 on hand in case of prolactin issues.

My question, I have been thinking about incorporating something into the cycle to help prevent against possible gyno issues. I know that running Nolva on cycle is frowned upon (even at low doses unless gyno is present), and the use of an AI is more highly recommended (generally adex..which i dont have)

Could i incorporate a low dose of the reversitol EOD or something to help prevent possibly gyno issues? Again, i have not had any issues before, and so far so good, but i do get paranoid about those things and was just curious as to if it could be a good idea. I have read posts about gyno issues for both pplex and havoc so i figured id try to be as careful as possible...not to mention i have extra bottles of the reversitol.
Thanks!

Honestly i would say save it for PCT because it doesnt sound like an issue you need to worry about based on what I read.

thomps5
10-26-2008, 10:29 PM
Honestly i would say save it for PCT because it doesnt sound like an issue you need to worry about based on what I read.

Iforce Dave strikes again :) Man, i must owe you a years worth of reps by now for all the help you have been giving me.
But yea so far the cycles going great..along with the new workout routine..everything is progressing wonderfully.

I have noticed some puffiness in the ole nips but i am attributing that mostly to the increased water retention and BF from my increase in calories (bulking). Not to mention the occasional slight nipple ache resulting from poking at them for an hour after reading all the "OMG I HAVE GYNO" posts on this board ;)
I am starting my 4th week on the PP which had been planned at 30mg/day (same as week 3). Things have been going to well that i am contemplating hitting the 4th week at 40mg/day. Thats one reason i was thinking about incorporating an AI. IF i do begin to feel some itchiness etc on the nips could i THAN incorporate the reversitol? Just want to cover all bases...better safe than sorry.

krisinstl
10-26-2008, 10:31 PM
If you've got some itchiness, it could be all in your head since you said you're worried about gyno.

However, 10 mg/day of some Nolvadex should ease your mind, and any itching. (On cycle)

thomps5
10-26-2008, 10:40 PM
If you've got some itchiness, it could be all in your head since you said you're worried about gyno.

However, 10 mg/day of some Nolvadex should ease your mind, and any itching. (On cycle)

Well i have noticed some puffiness..not itchiness. But I agree...most likely it would just be all in my head (like the majority of the gyno posts on here..placebo effect). Although i swear, the worst thing i can do is search gyno on this board...i end up probing at my nips for about an hour which makes them sore....which in terms worries me so i search some more... A never ending cycle of nipple pinching :)

krisinstl
10-26-2008, 10:42 PM
Well i have noticed some puffiness..not itchiness. But I agree...most likely it would just be all in my head (like the majority of the gyno posts on here..placebo effect). Although i swear, the worst thing i can do is search gyno on this board...i end up probing at my nips for about an hour which makes them sore....which in terms worries me so i search some more :) A never ending cycle of nipple pinching :)

hahahah that's for damn sure.

thomps5
10-27-2008, 09:04 AM
bump for thoughts....small doses of reversitol on cycle to prevent gyno? Or possibly 10mg tamox EOD? Only current symptoms are slight puffiness (mostly due to bulk/water retention)..and NOW there is some slight tenderness (possibly because i have been poking at them since i have been perusing the gyno threads...damnit.) Ideas..thoughts...?

iForce Dave
10-27-2008, 09:06 AM
bump for thoughts....small doses of reversitol on cycle to prevent gyno? Or possibly 10mg tamox EOD? Only current symptoms are slight puffiness (mostly due to bulk/water retention)..and NOW there is some slight tenderness (possibly because i have been poking at them since i have been perusing the gyno threads...damnit.) Ideas..thoughts...?

dont poke and mess with them!

I think maybe if you have the tamox, run that EOD like you said just to ease your worries. Sometimes the mental reassurance is all you need.

oxs22
10-27-2008, 09:07 AM

good advice, this usually helps prevent gyno on cycle if you think youre prone to it, but i wouldnt take it unless obvious signs start to show

thomps5
10-27-2008, 09:16 AM
dont poke and mess with them!
BUT DAAAVVEE!!!! :) ok fine

good advice, this usually helps prevent gyno on cycle if you think youre prone to it, but i wouldnt take it unless obvious signs start to show

yea i think thats what i'll do. As far as i know im not prone to it but peace of mind is priceless. I will stay away unless i feel i need to incorporate it but i just wanted to have the knowledge on hand as well as the products. Thanks...all repped (except dave because im not allowed to give him anymore quite yet)

oxs22
10-27-2008, 09:17 AM
judging you by your avatar, id say the PH's really encouraged body hair growth!

Codyy
10-27-2008, 09:25 AM
i will be taking nolvadex on cycle

iForce Dave
10-27-2008, 09:36 AM

ape-genetic modifications FTW!!!!

thomps5
10-27-2008, 10:44 AM

Yea i know!!! And the lady at GNC told me the only sides were getting huge...lies...all lies. ;)

freudslip
10-27-2008, 10:50 AM
lol call me crazy, but I know of some people who post on another forum who use Hdrol and havoc and don't even use nolva or any pct (which is ****in stupid but utterly amazing) and they don't get gyno. Back in the 60's, pros didn't even have Serm's or clomid. They just lowered the dose and recovered naturally. If you are really worried get nolva but save reversitol for pct. I would personally use reversitol/PCS and maybe some bulk T rez. You could also look into LG sciences Formadrol, which I think is two AI's and a natrual serm (diadzein though)...

Lager1
10-27-2008, 11:03 AM

Thanks!

pheraplex cant aromatize into estrogen, and neither can havoc. no need for on cycle. save it for the rebound afterwards.

thomps5
10-27-2008, 11:09 AM
lol call me crazy, but I know of some people who post on another forum who use Hdrol and havoc and don't even use nolva or any pct (which is ****in stupid but utterly amazing) and they don't get gyno. Back in the 60's, pros didn't even have Serm's or clomid. They just lowered the dose and recovered naturally. If you are really worried get nolva but save reversitol for pct. I would personally use reversitol/PCS and maybe some bulk T rez. You could also look into LG sciences Formadrol, which I think is two AI's and a natrual serm (diadzein though)...

Yeah i know what your saying. I did a havoc/bold cycle awhile back and didnt use a serm..but DEFF had one on hand. Everything worked out fine. But i am currently starting week 4 of an 8 week PPlex to Havoc bridge running 800mgs bold throughout. So far so good but being that it is a longer cycle, its important i have all my bases covered.

thomps5
10-27-2008, 11:12 AM
pheraplex cant aromatize into estrogen, and neither can havoc. no need for on cycle. save it for the rebound afterwards.

Yea thats what i have learned from reading about the products. At the same time it worries me when you see so many posts about people having gyno issues on cycle with the compounds (more so the plex)...deff it seems that if any gyno issues with havoc arise they are generally post cycle. But yea...just making sure ive got everything on hand just in case (including knowledge)

Form101
10-27-2008, 03:09 PM
sorry to jack your thread thomp, but it is actually along your lines....

dave, or ne one else, you've heard of people running arim or letro (pharm AI's) during cycle for gyno prevention. have u ever heard of someone running like a 6-oxo (otc ai) during cycle? what would be benefit/negative about doing this?

jbodybuilder
10-27-2008, 03:40 PM
Something else you can consider on cycle is formestane. I use it in 50-75mg dosages morning and evening when on cycles that I am prone to having estro/prolatin problems.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bcs/formadex.html

Form101
10-27-2008, 05:57 PM
J, would u suggest a compound like formestane over a 6-oxo or inhibit-e?

jbodybuilder
10-27-2008, 06:55 PM
They all have their place really. Formestane is a suicide inhibitor which makes it really good for on cycle control. However, for pct, I always use a AI like I Force Reversitol and sometimes formestane with it. It really depends on the cycle.