West Brom v Hull [hull]

[b]Sunday

Chelsea v Liverpool

Man City v Stoke [man city]

Portsmouth v Fulham [portsmouth]

Tottenham v Bolton [tottenham have to win!!!]

West Ham v Arsenal [arsenal]

Wigan v Aston Villa [hopefully villa, martin o neill fan]

P.S - be careful starting football threads....i got negged to hell for posting a thread about champions league on tuesday. Just sayin'.

SweetTouch
10-24-2008, 02:56 PM
I predict a 1-1 tie with riots after each of these games. After all, it's soccer.

freeheeler
10-24-2008, 03:00 PM
Saturday

Blackburn v Middlesbrough

Everton v Man Utd midday kick-off [Man U]

Sunderland v Newcastle [draw]

West Brom v Hull [hull]

[b]Sunday

Chelsea v Liverpool

Man City v Stoke [man city]

Portsmouth v Fulham [portsmouth]

Tottenham v Bolton [tottenham have to win!!!]

West Ham v Arsenal [arsenal]

Wigan v Aston Villa [hopefully villa, martin o neill fan]

P.S - be careful starting football threads....I got negged to hell for posting a thread about champions league on tuesday. Just sayin'.

Thanks for the heads up. Who cares, It's only a color on the side

Hat_Monster
10-24-2008, 03:08 PM
I predict a 1-1 tie with riots after each of these games. After all, it's soccer.

Riots are only common in Italian football and these days, the Italian league is completely gone down the sewers...several teams were found guilty of bribing match officials and paying for their games..one of which, the biggest club, at the time, Juventus, were relegated and lost a majority of their best players to other clubs outside Italy. There's no money in Italy anymore, AC Milan can't even compete with Manchester City anymore with regards to cash! LMFAO!

Spain has rarely any hooliganism, but Athletico Madrid were told by FIFA during the week to stop it...

All in all, Italy is the #1 place for football hooliganism and it doesn't even matter, because Italian football is in steep decline...

The Premiership is the most professional, physical and entertaining league in the world.

/thrad.

Shattering Fast
10-24-2008, 06:07 PM
I think for this thread to be successful we're gonna have to just ignore the flamers.

I think Chelsea beats Liverpool 2-0 at least.

Jdz
10-25-2008, 12:12 PM
Riots are only common in Italian football and these days, the Italian league is completely gone down the sewers...several teams were found guilty of bribing match officials and paying for their games..one of which, the biggest club, at the time, Juventus, were relegated and lost a majority of their best players to other clubs outside Italy. There's no money in Italy anymore, AC Milan can't even compete with Manchester City anymore with regards to cash! LMFAO!

Spain has rarely any hooliganism, but Athletico Madrid were told by FIFA during the week to stop it...

All in all, Italy is the #1 place for football hooliganism and it doesn't even matter, because Italian football is in steep decline...

The Premiership is the most professional, physical and entertaining league in the world.

/thrad.

Atletico*

/thrad.

;)