PDA

View Full Version : Burst Cycles

Heracles25
10-14-2008, 10:20 PM
Anyone here tried burst cycling oral designers? Or even tried the 2 on 2 off 2 on method?

Heracles25
10-14-2008, 11:06 PM
Bump.

Anyone tried this?

SouEu
10-15-2008, 02:47 PM
I've thought about it. My gains seem to come right up front, then taper. I've thought about running short 2-3 week cycles, then a short 2-3 week PCT, repeat.

I haven't tried it, and I would like to hear the opinions of others on this, but for now it's only been a thought for me as well.

Skigazzi
10-15-2008, 03:14 PM
I think it would work, but I think a straight 3 weeker would be as good and probably be easier to recover from...but thats all a guess.

2 on, 2 off, 2 on was very common with M1T cycles...cause that **** would kill ya if you ran it for 4 weeks straight :D

Heracles25
10-15-2008, 03:36 PM
I've thought about it. My gains seem to come right up front, then taper. I've thought about running short 2-3 week cycles, then a short 2-3 week PCT, repeat.

I haven't tried it, and I would like to hear the opinions of others on this, but for now it's only been a thought for me as well.

I think it would work, but I think a straight 3 weeker would be as good and probably be easier to recover from...but thats all a guess.

2 on, 2 off, 2 on was very common with M1T cycles...cause that **** would kill ya if you ran it for 4 weeks straight :D

Thanks guys for the replies. I was thinking about Superdrol and maybe Phera but more so with Superdrol. Some say its worse than M1T and vice versa but thats either here nor there lol.

Also the 2 week protocol from what I remeber is suppose to boost LH making recovery super easy and no need for PCT. I beleive that was stated by Bill Roberts at T-nation.

I will see if I can find the links before I sprew out something wrong.