PDA

View Full Version : BULKING, advice

zeeeeeeeeee
10-10-2008, 12:00 PM
Hi All.

Basically, i was bulking a few months ago and gained the weight. I had got some cellulite cos of that, nothing major but i just hate the sight of that ****. I think i gained the weight too quick. I lost the weight etc and now i'm kinda back to sq one. Any advice?

Shall i just BULK and then cut after? or what?

Guai
10-10-2008, 12:05 PM
Looks like you answered your own question, just don't go overboard on the bulk and you won't gain as much as fast.

EDIT - Just saw you're 134lbs, wtf are you talking about? Lift hard and eat a lot, don't worry about some fat gain.

zeeeeeeeeee
10-10-2008, 12:10 PM
Looks like you answered your own question, just don't go overboard on the bulk and you won't gain as much as fast.

EDIT - Just saw you're 134lbs, wtf are you talking about? Lift hard and eat a lot, don't worry about some fat gain.

Yea, 134 is wrong. I'm 140 pounds now. I wanna get to about 155 pounds

zeeeeeeeeee
10-10-2008, 12:15 PM
Also, what is a good time to have your last meal of the day?

borcic0
10-10-2008, 12:29 PM
Ill answer your question, but for your age you should be alot heavier than you are right now. Im 17 and I weigh a lot more than you, so if I were you i would continue to run a very slow bulk for like the next couple of months. If you think you look "fat" or your acutally gaining some fat, continue the bulk but start some cardio every couple of days with your exercises or just decrease the amount of calories but enough to still gain some weight. And the best time to have your last meal in my mind should be 3 hours after your dinner, or whenever you want really lol.

tguinto
10-10-2008, 12:33 PM
lift harder

zeeeeeeeeee
10-10-2008, 12:56 PM
i mean like before u go to sleep, whats the best time, u know to prevent fat