PDA

View Full Version : Why is it that Caffeine/ Energy Drinks Are Bad For You???

Achellies15
10-09-2008, 11:34 AM
Why is it that so many people say energy drinks are bad for you? Such as Spike, Redline, Endorush, Celsius, etc. I for one love Celsius, but I very rarely drink them (like once a week when im about to die at work... like right now :/ ) . I am trying to bulk right now, and I know it burns some cals, but is there any other reason I should not drink them?

in10city
10-09-2008, 12:21 PM
Because so many people ask this question and are given exactly what they want to hear (or don't) - worst case scenarios of doom.

That said, some do have questionable ingredients. If you know how to read labels and what's in them, picking the right one for you shouldn't be an issue.

dn27
10-09-2008, 12:22 PM
Some are sensitive to the effects. Also, some of the ingredeants aren't fully understood. That said, brb getting my coffee.

Achellies15
10-09-2008, 12:32 PM
Some are sensitive to the effects. Also, some of the ingredeants aren't fully understood. That said, brb getting my coffee.

LOL! But yeah the celsius (cola) looks to be ok... What's the deal with carbonation is that ok? Besides giving you gas :o

KryptiKx
10-09-2008, 12:37 PM
Probably because most non-lo/no carb energy drinks have a **** load of sugar, like 60+g per can, and what dn27 said.