PDA

View Full Version : Protein Snacks for College

Masknight
10-02-2008, 05:17 PM
What are some protein snacks I can have in college? other than jerky, peanut butter, and almonds, what else can I keep in my dorm? i'm tired of protein powder all the time and all.

in10city
10-02-2008, 05:45 PM
What are some protein snacks I can have in college? other than jerky, peanut butter, and almonds, what else can I keep in my dorm? i'm tired of protein powder all the time and all.
Tuna, chicken, salmon, sardines, pumpkin seeds.

Get a mini-fridge to keep eggs, milk, yogurt, cottage cheese.

Masknight
10-02-2008, 08:55 PM
tuna, milk, yogurt, and cottage cheese i know. eggs i guess I could keep. salmon and chicken I don't really think i'd consider just snack foods. pumpkin seeds seem interesting as i hear alot about around the forums. any other ideas besides these

eneyman
10-02-2008, 11:09 PM
I dunno if you like it, but dry smoked salmon is one of my favorites. It is really expensive but that stuff is really good, it is not dry like beef jerky, but rather smoked and packaged/sealed.

redwings_snipe
10-02-2008, 11:19 PM
I dunno if you like it, but dry smoked salmon is one of my favorites. It is really expensive but that stuff is really good, it is not dry like beef jerky, but rather smoked and packaged/sealed.

smoke salmon is amazing my dads friend use to always smoke his fish and give us some sooo good

Emma-Leigh
10-03-2008, 12:03 AM
What about long life milk or powdered milk?
Easy to store. Cheap as chips too.

Ladiesman217
10-03-2008, 12:04 AM
c-men

Emma-Leigh
10-03-2008, 12:23 AM
c-men

Ban-ed....

Sixpack
10-03-2008, 05:05 AM
Bring a shaker bottle with a couple scoops of protein in it, add water between classes and sip