PDA

View Full Version : Cynthia McKinney: 5000 People Were Executed

cman1787
10-01-2008, 06:53 PM
YbEEyTIVKMI

Hurricane Katrina: Why is the Red Cross not in New Orleans? [Posted Sept. 2, 2005]

* Access to New Orleans is controlled by the National Guard and local authorities and while we are in constant contact with them, we simply cannot enter New Orleans against their orders.

* The state Homeland Security Department had requested--and continues to request--that the American Red Cross not come back into New Orleans following the hurricane. Our presence would keep people from evacuating and encourage others to come into the city.

http://www.redcross.org/faq/0,1096,0_682_4524,00.html#4524

Cramerica
10-01-2008, 06:54 PM
Oh ****...this lady opened her mouth again?

At least she wasn't punching anyone....the Whoopi Goldberg of politicians.

Devian
10-01-2008, 06:55 PM
Pics of bodies or it didn't happen.

Cramerica
10-01-2008, 06:57 PM
I just watched it.

Seriously, who the **** is electing this lady? Is it the same people that re-elected Ray Nagin after his piss poor poerformance or possibly the same people that re-elected Marion Barry after he was busted on camera smoking crack?

nutsy54
10-01-2008, 06:58 PM
And people are actually going to believe this crap? :confused:

Mass murder of 5,000, three years later - and the only evidence or statement is this one. Not even worth typing anything else. You either see the massive stupidity here, or you're a YouSheep.

cman1787
10-01-2008, 07:04 PM
And people are actually going to believe this crap? :confused:

Mass murder of 5,000, three years later - and the only evidence or statement is this one. Not even worth typing anything else. You either see the massive stupidity here, or you're a YouSheep.

well i don't think she'd make this up and risk her reputation. it very well could be true or it may not.

u don't know and neither do i. just thought it was interesting. don't be so quick to dismiss everything

grapemaster
10-01-2008, 07:06 PM
i dunno how this bat**** crazy lady got the green party nomination

ps did u find this after i posted the black panther thing? :p

Organichu
10-01-2008, 07:07 PM
At least she wasn't punching anyone....the Whoopi Goldberg of politicians.

ROFL

tinyman5000
10-01-2008, 07:11 PM
This isn't completely outrageous of a claim but it is very, very farfetched

grapemaster
10-01-2008, 07:13 PM
This isn't completely outrageous of a claim but it is very, very farfetched

the 5000 bodies were eaten by fema alligators

Nuggs187
10-01-2008, 07:19 PM
In before A-I, $al and RimJob.

But seriously. How was this woman able to get nominated?

tinyman5000
10-01-2008, 07:20 PM
the 5000 bodies were eaten by fema alligators

lol

cman1787
10-01-2008, 07:20 PM

what does her nomination have to do with this thread?????

Cramerica
10-01-2008, 07:21 PM

LOL...there's a BB.com member named, "RimJob"?

nutsy54
10-01-2008, 07:42 PM
u don't know and neither do i. just thought it was interesting. don't be so quick to dismiss everythingI'm not attacking you, but. . .

If someone is going to make such a dramatic and extreme claim (5,000 PEOPLE MURDERED!), then she damn well better have a hell of a lot more than one source to support her accusation. I have absolutely no responsibility to even remotely consider that this is true.

Clear indicators are when it can't even pass simple Logic Tests:

- How many people would have to be involved - and none have said anything? Nobody else ever came across the massive amount of physical evidence which would have been left over?

- She says she has evidence of mass murder, likely involving dozens/hundreds of participants. . . and she's done nothing about it? Wow, what an awesome elected official.

- Her "source" says he can't talk, because he signed a non-disclosure agreement. Seriously? An NDA to evidence of mass murder? How they hell would they prosecute him for talking - by presenting a document that proved such a massive crime had actually been committed?

Not here for an argument or discussion, because there's nothing further to discuss.

Pay_Me
10-01-2008, 08:03 PM
I just wasted 2:14 seconds of my life.

Oh and Red Cross = government amongst all levels.

LOL at nutsy's NDA point. I didn't know contracts like that would hold up in court.

B_Master_Flash
10-01-2008, 08:11 PM
so the evidence is that one guy told his mom who told this lady. I'm not a detective, but wouldn't this be just about one of the easiest possible things to investigate? The murder and disposal of 5,000 people in a swamp has some very profound implications.

cman1787
10-01-2008, 08:15 PM
I'm not attacking you, but. . .

If someone is going to make such a dramatic and extreme claim (5,000 PEOPLE MURDERED!), then she damn well better have a hell of a lot more than one source to support her accusation. I have absolutely no responsibility to even remotely consider that this is true.

Clear indicators are when it can't even pass simple Logic Tests:

- How many people would have to be involved - and none have said anything? Nobody else ever came across the massive amount of physical evidence which would have been left over?

- She says she has evidence of mass murder, likely involving dozens/hundreds of participants. . . and she's done nothing about it? Wow, what an awesome elected official.

- Her "source" says he can't talk, because he signed a non-disclosure agreement. Seriously? An NDA to evidence of mass murder? How they hell would they prosecute him for talking - by presenting a document that proved such a massive crime had actually been committed?

Not here for an argument or discussion, because there's nothing further to discuss.

ACLU seeks info on fate of 6500 NO prisoners

500 prisoners missing

http://minorjive.typepad.com/hungryblues/2005/09/aclu_seeks_info.html

-she said the bodies were dumped in the swamps. so there probably wouldn't have been any evidence left over. how many people down there are going into the swamps?

-i didn't hear her say she had "evidence" just insiders from the red cross who wished to remain anonymous

-why prosecute the guy when they could just suicide him?

nutsy54
10-01-2008, 08:17 PM
-why prosecute the guy when they could just suicide him?You've been watching too many movies. I'm outta here.

Thor.
10-01-2008, 08:22 PM
Too bad everyone who was stupid enough to stay for katrina didn't die. The world would be much better off without that scum.

cman1787
10-01-2008, 08:23 PM
You've been watching too many movies. I'm outta here.

dc madam anyone??

but u probably think she commited suicide (no conspiracy)

Enso
10-01-2008, 08:25 PM
Too bad everyone who was stupid enough to stay for katrina didn't die. The world would be much better off without that scum.

Gee, you are a Great American.

Thanks for the neg and the 100 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,

/tool

Nuggs187
10-02-2008, 03:02 PM
what does her nomination have to do with this thread?????

Because the woman is crazy.

LOL...there's a BB.com member named, "RimJob"?

lol acerimrat

Bluerain
10-02-2008, 04:23 PM
You would think after maybe the 20th body he would snap some picture's of
all these bodies.

You know something called " Evidence "

Cynthia McKinney is insane and is ready to snap like a rubberband .

nonAtlas
10-02-2008, 04:32 PM
I just watched it.

Seriously, who the **** is electing this lady? Is it the same people that re-elected Ray Nagin after his piss poor poerformance or possibly the same people that re-elected Marion Barry after he was busted on camera smoking crack?

No one is electing her. Even the Demon-rats can't stand her anymore, so she got destroyed last time she was in a primary race. She has to run as a "green", to the shame of photosynthesized life everywhere. :(

72cutlass
10-02-2008, 04:35 PM
yea bitch is nuts lol

i took that glassbooth.org test and came up at 38% with her i was still disgusted we had that much in common

catmando
10-02-2008, 04:47 PM
Too bad everyone who was stupid enough to stay for katrina didn't die. The world would be much better off without that scum.Would you say the same about the people who stayed for Ike, or is their skin color not dark enough for you to say it?

nutsy54
10-02-2008, 05:00 PM
Would you say the same about the people who stayed for Ike, or is their skin color not dark enough for you to say it?Now you're a racist, too? The poster said nothing about race or skin color, yet that's obviously where your mind was focused. Most people tend to project their own views and biases onto others. . .

Yes - Idiots who stayed for Ike also deserve every bit of misery, injury, and death they received. They knew the dangers, but they chose to risk their lives, AND the lives of potential rescue personnel. Couldn't care less what their skin color is.

nutsy54
10-02-2008, 05:02 PM
Back on topic: Has Ms. McKinney provided names of these "witnesses" to the FBI and military investigative services, so federal authorities can properly investigate accusations of a horrific crime?

paolo59
10-02-2008, 05:32 PM
Hey, she's one of Obama's most strident supporters! Evidently she had no need to drink any kool-aid, the woman was already crazy.

illriginalized
10-02-2008, 05:39 PM
**** you beat me to it! I just learned about this lady <,<

Source: http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/02/mckinney-accuses-government-slaughtering-prisoners-dumping-bodies-katrina/

Green Party presidential candidate Cynthia McKinney, known for her provocative statements when she was a congresswoman from Georgia, accused the Department of Defense this week of using Hurricane Katrina to cover up the slaughter of 5,000 prisoners.

At a news conference in Oakland, Calif., on Sunday, McKinney claimed the Pentagon authorized the execution of the prisoners with one bullet to the head three years ago and then dumped their bodies in a Louisiana swamp.

McKinney said she heard the story from the mother of a National Guard soldier who said her son was assigned to help dispose of the bodies.

"And these were mostly males and her son was afraid to talk because he had signed a silence agreement," McKinney told the crowd. "So he only complained to his mother. But the data was entered into a Pentagon computer."

McKinney said she verified the story from "insiders" who wanted to remain anonymous.

"I suspect that these are prisoners. ... So this investigation of the whole prison industrial complex is extremely important and it should not end with just a question of the nature of prisons in our country," she said to a captivated audience. "These 5,000 souls also need some justice too."

A Defense Department spokesman dismissed McKinney's accusation.

"The claim is outrageous on the very face of it and doesn't merit any further consideration," said Lt. Col. Les' Melnyk. "It would be inconceivable that 5,000 people would go missing in America without anyone noticing it prior to this."

Psychologists and psychology professors contacted by FOXNews.com wouldn't comment on McKinney's mental condition, but they expressed shock at her assertion.

"Wow! What a conspiracy theory," one professor exclaimed before declining comment and hanging up the phone.

Dr. Celia Ward, a clinical psychologist in Washington, D.C., said she wouldn't speculate on McKinney's state of mind because McKinney heard the story from someone else.

"This sounds like a game of telephone," Ward said, explaining how a rumor can change as it passes from one person to another. "But to take something that has so many questions attached to it and to treat a rumor as fact is the basis for mass distortion. It's really a good example of Swift-boating."

Ward said McKinney could have easily verified the story by checking prison records.

"This is the kind of rumor that warrants fact-checking," she said.

McKinney's presidential campaign did not respond to a request for comment.

A member of the House for 12 years until 2007, McKinney is no stranger to controversy. Shortly after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, she suggested that President Bush knew about the plot in advance but failed to warn Americans because of his father's business interests. Some political analysts say that statement contributed to her defeat in 2002.

After McKinney was re-elected in 2004, she tried to impeach Bush, Vice President Cheney and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice on charges that they lied and manipulated intelligence to justify the war in Iraq.

McKinney hit a career low point in 2006 when she was accused of striking a Capitol Police officer who grabbed her after she passed a security checkpoint without wearing a congressional lapel pin. She later apologized for the incident. She was defeated in a Democratic primary later that year and left the Democratic Party in 2007. She was nominated in July to run for president on the Green Party ticket. There are 245 other Green Party candidates running for office this fall.

FutureFoe
10-02-2008, 05:45 PM
Not that I believe it...but a coworkers brother of mine was a national guardsmen and gave me the same information. (seriously)

Thor.
10-02-2008, 06:02 PM
catmando negged me for "being a racist", lol. What an idiot.

Bluerain
10-02-2008, 07:08 PM
yea bitch is nuts lol

i took that glassbooth.org test and came up at 38% with her i was still disgusted we had that much in common

LOL I never heard of this test LOL

Is it just for her ?

nutsy54
10-02-2008, 07:11 PM
LOL I never heard of this test LOL
Is it just for her ?Totally legit site, so obviously nothing to do with her :D

Identify your priorities, then your positions, and it shows which candidates best match your views.
http://glassbooth.org/

frankenstein
10-02-2008, 07:37 PM
well i don't think she'd make this up and risk her reputation. it very well could be true or it may not.

u don't know and neither do i. just thought it was interesting. don't be so quick to dismiss everything

her 'reputation' is already a terrible one. There is good reason that she was voted out of the House of Representatives a few years ago.

5000 bodies is not something that can be covered up. Certainly not in modern day USA. 5 bodies would be tough to cover up with our 24 hr new media and modern forensics, let alone 5000!!

Bluerain
10-02-2008, 07:39 PM
Totally legit site, so obviously nothing to do with her :D]

Oh man I'm laughed so hard when I read the above ..still laughing :)

=T Bone=
10-02-2008, 07:48 PM
Totally legit site, so obviously nothing to do with her :D

Identify your priorities, then your positions, and it shows which candidates best match your views.
http://glassbooth.org/

lol

John McCain shares a 75% similarity with your beliefs

cman1787
10-02-2008, 07:54 PM
her 'reputation' is already a terrible one. There is good reason that she was voted out of the House of Representatives a few years ago.

5000 bodies is not something that can be covered up. Certainly not in modern day USA. 5 bodies would be tough to cover up with our 24 hr new media and modern forensics, let alone 5000!!

http://minorjive.typepad.com/hungryblues/2005/09/aclu_seeks_info.html

Locked Prisoners Were Abandoned by Guards When Katrina Struck; More Than 500 Missing

The prisoners in this unit were not evacuated until September 1, four days after flood waters in the jail had reached chest-level, the report said

the 5000 is probably off, i find that hard to believe too, but where did these prisoners dissappear too??

againstall0dds
10-02-2008, 07:54 PM
http://hiphoprepublican.com/uploaded_images/cmracecard-720561.jpg

NorthMass
10-02-2008, 07:57 PM
Sometimes I really like Mckinney(trying to impeach Bush) then other times she does things that drive me crazy(treating this rumor as fact, punching the police officer).

Thor.
10-02-2008, 07:58 PM
Sometimes I really like Mckinney(trying to impeach Bush) then other times she does things that drive me crazy(treating this rumor as fact, punching the police officer).

Quoting to remind me to neg you back.

NorthMass
10-02-2008, 08:00 PM
Quoting to remind me to neg you back.

Neg me if you want, doesn't take away the fact you think people should die because they rode out a hurricane.