PDA

View Full Version : Nitrotech Hardcore - Aspartame - Brain Tumor

afi2006
09-29-2008, 12:44 AM
Guys, i just brought this crap and i was going through it's ingredients and found out that it contains aspartame and some other artificial sweeteners. I wanted to know that if anyone else has tried it before and if yes then did they get any side effects from it? Also can i be assured that i won't end up with a tumor after i finish off with one tub of this ****? Or should i dump this in the trash can???

lamarbigair
09-29-2008, 01:33 AM
Its muscletech BRAH.

'nuff said?

afi2006
09-29-2008, 04:25 AM
C'mon i want a serious reply

msauka
09-29-2008, 06:25 AM
C'mon i want a serious reply

There are lot of products that are called cancerogenic. Try to look in Wikipedia.
It is not that easy to end up with cancer in couple of weeks. When you will be old, you won't be able to tell which supplements done the damage. Of course there will be lot of them that doesn't count as cancerogenic these days.

Robboe
09-29-2008, 06:55 AM
Guys, i just brought this crap and i was going through it's ingredients and found out that it contains aspartame and some other artificial sweeteners. I wanted to know that if anyone else has tried it before and if yes then did they get any side effects from it? Also can i be assured that i won't end up with a tumor after i finish off with one tub of this ****? Or should i dump this in the trash can???

I used to know a girl who would get mild headaches from sweeteners, and coke zero would make her hyper. You have probably already drank aspartame through soft drinks. You have to consume a ton of the stuff to get any potential carcingenic effect, so unless you plan to drink it every 30 mins for the rest of the decade i would imagine you'd be ok.

ZDub212
09-29-2008, 07:55 AM
You're fine. You won't get a tumor.

ProWrestleFan
09-29-2008, 07:56 AM
"it's Not A Tooommmaaa!"

RippedAnimal
09-29-2008, 08:04 AM
"it's Not A Tooommmaaa!"

:D "Get in da choppaaaaa!"

FreeriderD
09-29-2008, 08:07 AM