PDA

View Full Version : no more bs/ strait up best

hlmoose
09-28-2008, 07:34 PM
ill just start off sayin, if your gonna say its a waste of time, or u don't need to, then well don't even wory bout postin anything.

i want to know from people that have actually been through whatever their posting. not what you read, saw on tv or sumone told you about.

what is the best thing to use to get stronger faster? besides steroids that is. i tryin to find one thing by itself, so i don't have to stack 10 things to get my max up 5 lbs. n 3 months, come on now. I'v heard good things bout halo, and muscle techs lukick, celkick, creaick, or whatever. but i aint got a spare $150 a month. i've wanted to try growth hormone but id rather hear from someone thats done it first (n i don't want any one thinkin i want you to know b4 you post) , n same thing with creatine. same thing with whey protine. does it realy do anying? if so whens the best time to take it?
apreciate it

CROWLER
09-28-2008, 07:43 PM
If you want growth hormone probably better to post in the steroid section.

Creatine does indeed increase lean body weight and strength.

VERY cheap just buy some Supplement Direct or Prima Force creatine monohydrate and see for yourself.

Yes I have used it for years and it works for me.

RADIRON
09-28-2008, 07:48 PM
creatine

however, as always, NOTHING is more important, or will bring better gains, than the right foods in the right amounts

REPS-Forum-Rep
09-29-2008, 07:05 AM
If you want growth hormone probably better to post in the steroid section.

Creatine does indeed increase lean body weight and strength.

VERY cheap just buy some Supplement Direct or Prima Force creatine monohydrate and see for yourself.

Yes I have used it for years and it works for me.

Thanks for your support! In regards to the OP's question most GH products result in 1 pound of muscle gain and 1 pound of fat loss. I would recomend Somatomax by Hi-tech as it works well! Creatine is the most effective product for adding weight to the scale. You can also pick up 250g for around $7.00. Good Luck with your choices.