PDA

View Full Version : How do you manage to take SizeOn during workout?

rude boy
09-28-2008, 07:03 PM
i wake up and have breakfast.. usually oatmeal, eggs and walnuts. then i wait about an hour and go lift. then right after i lift i have my PWO meal or shake.

I tried a few times taking SizeOn during my workout but i'm still kind of full from breakfast. Plus when I took SizeOn during my workout, I was too full to have my proper PWO meal. Is it so necessary to have this supp while u workout or am I doing this wrong?

jeremyleinen
09-28-2008, 07:11 PM
I think it says on the canister that you can drink it at night before bed. Though, that idea doesn't sit all that well with me being that it has an insulin potentiator, or whatever they hell they call it- plus about 30g's of sugar.

If nothing else, I'd say just find a time during your day where drinking the sizeon is convenient for you.

EVO-PT
09-28-2008, 07:12 PM
Just have it after training mate.

drxmn
09-28-2008, 07:12 PM
don't bother with the pre bed. If you can't take it intra take it post or split it pre and post which is what I do. No need off days.

Heracles25
09-28-2008, 07:13 PM
Its designed to be taken during but its creatine and GMS so Pre/During or Post would still be beneficial to you if you can't take it during.

EVO-PT
09-28-2008, 07:14 PM
I will not make any diff if you take it after.

rude boy
09-28-2008, 07:17 PM
cool thanks

meathead666
09-28-2008, 07:17 PM
I just drink it near the end of my workout. worked well for me

Robboe
09-29-2008, 07:09 AM
i wake up and have breakfast.. usually oatmeal, eggs and walnuts. then i wait about an hour and go lift. then right after i lift i have my PWO meal or shake.

I tried a few times taking SizeOn during my workout but i'm still kind of full from breakfast. Plus when I took SizeOn during my workout, I was too full to have my proper PWO meal. Is it so necessary to have this supp while u workout or am I doing this wrong?

Sizeon is not a filling drink, so sipping on it during training is not going to radically offset your hunger/appetite. That said, if it does, just have your post-workout meal a little later.

DGreekStallion
09-29-2008, 07:12 AM
I don't eat that heavy of a preworkout meal, so I was taking it fine with PW. I'm taking Clout and Bodyoctane though now.

Push Press Potts
09-29-2008, 07:16 AM
is it possible for you to eat breakfast and workout 1.5-3 hours later? If not, I say follow Babs advice and drink half w/ breakfast and half post.

SavageOne
09-29-2008, 07:19 AM
Sizeon is not a filling drink, so sipping on it during training is not going to radically offset your hunger/appetite. That said, if it does, just have your post-workout meal a little later.
x2. Never had a problem with it being filling. I'm always drinking at least a half gallon during workouts anyways, so I've never had any issues.

blueboy22
09-29-2008, 07:29 AM
I put it in a bottle and I drink it???

|ceman
09-29-2008, 07:43 AM

Having a solid food meal like that 1 hour preworkout is a little too soon. It probably affects your workout, as digestion requires blood flow and energy. I would recommend either moving the preworkout meal earlier or cutting down the size or cutting the fat in half. Those adjustments should make taking the SizeOn more palatable and still leave you with a good appetite for your post workout meal.

blueboy22
09-29-2008, 08:01 AM
palatable

Awesome use of that word right there :)

Zachattack43
09-29-2008, 11:23 AM
is it possible for you to eat breakfast and workout 1.5-3 hours later? If not, I say follow Babs advice and drink half w/ breakfast and half post.

Yea, I agree, it seems you might want to wait an hour more.