PDA

View Full Version : REDuction & Blue Up

KULifter14
09-28-2008, 04:30 PM
Is it okay to take these two together in a stack? I wasn't so sure if that would be too many stims for my body at once or not.... Also, I've just gotten off of a VPX Meltdowm & Abdominal Cuts stack for about 3 weeks, is it okay to take blue up and REDuction after the VPX & A.C.'s I wouldn't expect it to have any issues because VPX and A.C.'s are stim free.

on this upcoming stack I've heard a lot about Controlled Labs so after some research I'm going to try the ultimate controlled labs stack:

Green Mag
Purple Wraath
White Flood
Blue Up
Reduction

I'll also be taking the regular multi, fish oil, & etc. and my diet will try to be around about 3000 cal.

I'll do my best to keep a log for you guys and to post it up when I'm done with the cycle. Let me know your thoughts, your suggestions are much appreciated!

Thanks

jpetitclerc
09-28-2008, 04:43 PM
It is a good to add a Testosterone Booster while Cutting because it will help keep the muscle in a calorie deficient diet.

If you didn't order yet, aim for Blue Up (Stim Free) though.

And this is not the Ultimate Controlled Labs Stack.

The ultimate CL stack is

Green MAG
Purple Wraath
White Blood
Glycergrow
Blue Gene
Orange Triad

:D

jeremyleinen
09-28-2008, 04:45 PM
I'd go for blue gene instead of blue up.

KULifter14
09-28-2008, 07:14 PM
Hey Thanks Guys I'll check it out!

Dracoy
09-28-2008, 08:14 PM
Awesome, let me know if you have further questions.

robgr
09-28-2008, 08:14 PM
i put in an email to CL about this as I just started RED and I am also thinking about adding Blue up to it....IM just afraid that my head or heart will explode at work.

MBSowards
09-28-2008, 08:16 PM
Meltdown isn't stim free so you might want to take a week or so off before starting REDuction, especially if you build up a tolerance quickly...

I would avoid Blue Up altogether, 1) unless you go stim free it would have too many stims and 2) there are much better options out there.

MBSowards
09-28-2008, 08:18 PM
i put in an email to CL about this as I just started RED and I am also thinking about adding Blue up to it....IM just afraid that my head or heart will explode at work.
Blue Up has a stim free version, but again there are many better options out there.

robgr
09-28-2008, 08:48 PM
Blue Up has a stim free version, but again there are many better options out there.

what better options are out there? why are they better?

MBSowards
09-28-2008, 08:51 PM
what better options are out there? why are they better?

Activate Xtreme would be my first choice, followed by MassFX. Ingredients proven more effective with more science behind them, etc.

robgr
09-28-2008, 09:05 PM
Activate Xtreme would be my first choice, followed by MassFX. Ingredients proven more effective with more science behind them, etc.

who makes them?

CONTROLLED LABS
09-28-2008, 09:13 PM
they are fine together, but make sure to spread them out by at least 4 hours if you get the stim version

jeremyleinen
09-28-2008, 09:15 PM
who makes them?

activate xtreme is made by designer supplements, and mass fx is made by anabolic xtreme.

robgr
09-28-2008, 09:21 PM
they are fine together, but make sure to spread them out by at least 4 hours if you get the stim version
so if a take RED at 6:30 am I should take Blue at about 12:30 (lunch time)?

robgr
09-28-2008, 09:25 PM
activate xtreme is made by designer supplements, and mass fx is made by anabolic xtreme.
Thanks for the info I read a thread on AX and the guys taking it feel angry/ready to pop off on people and wanting PU$$Y any PU$$Y 24/7. I cant do that as I work in a lab with 3 hot chicks and I dont want to lose my job for sexual harrasment. I mean I got caught staring at one girls ass for too long while she bent over right in front of me the other day. I thought I was going to get into huge trouble because of it. So, im a little weary about this stuff. Im already packin and I cant be sporting a woody at work. Wouldnt be very professional.

robgr
09-29-2008, 08:40 PM
after reading the lit and some of the research papers. I went and ordered Mass XF. It seems to be better tolerated and formulated a tiny bit better than the others. Also, their ingredient source vendors are fully traceable. Thats important to me as I work in a gmp nutracuetical lab and I dontwant stuff in me that comes from china or some crap place like that.

robgr
10-03-2008, 10:10 PM
2nd day on MASS FX,boy i do feel and see a slight increase in reps and weight. it was impressive to experience during tonights work out. im sure the more i take this stuff and MassFX reaches a theraputic level in me. Im sure Ill see larger improvements

RippedAnimal
10-03-2008, 10:40 PM
2nd day on MASS FX,boy i do feel and see a slight increase in reps and weight. it was impressive to experience during tonights work out. im sure the more i take this stuff and MassFX reaches a theraputic level in me. Im sure Ill see larger improvements

yea bro, i am 1week into a Mass FX cycle now and loving it so far, around the 3week is when i hear the good results start to appear. Are you stacking it with anything else?

robgr
10-05-2008, 09:30 AM
im using REDuction.......but, im thinking i may add that hyperdolwhatsit to it.
update:
i just bought some hyperdrol,,,,,man its hard to find on the net. seems to be sold out nearly everywhere.

yea bro, i am 1week into a Mass FX cycle now and loving it so far, around the 3week is when i hear the good results start to appear. Are you stacking it with anything else?

Greek_Elite
10-05-2008, 10:28 AM
For those of you who are taking the reduction pills and stack with white flood, how many hours do you wait after the am pills and taking the white flood?

i was fine after 2 hrs, some people may need more time tho

CONTROLLED LABS
10-05-2008, 10:16 PM
i was fine after 2 hrs, some people may need more time tho

4 would be better

Dracoy
10-05-2008, 10:42 PM
Yea I suggest 4+ hours between REDuction and WF. Or taking them not on the same cycle either.