PDA

View Full Version : D Drol For Newbie

Lampe182
09-28-2008, 06:09 AM
Im bulking and planned on adding d drol to my supplement usage, im new to bodybuilding i know a lot about the basics but d drol seems to be out of my knowledge along with how it works and how synthetic test boosters work along with supplements close to steroids. I was wondering if some one could brake down exactly how it works to me like there teaching some one who knows nothing about it, also if i could get help on what to do as a pct since i do know with a synthetic test booster while im on it my naturally test is going to be brought down and estrogen built up, any help would be great

Age 18
Weight 198lbs
height 5ft 10 inch

Purge
09-28-2008, 06:39 AM
You're too young to be using that. Stick with creatine, whey protein, a multi and good food for a few more years.

gusmg
09-28-2008, 07:35 AM
Im bulking and planned on adding d drol to my supplement usage, im new to bodybuilding [...] also if i could get help on what to do as a pct since i do know with a synthetic test booster while im on it my naturally test is going to be brought down and estrogen built up, any help would be great

I have same doubts

swa513
09-28-2008, 07:42 AM
d-drol is roids, you are too young. and it has more than one methyl compound so it will be pretty harsh.