PDA

View Full Version : Which supplement would you reccomend!!

jakehyde
09-28-2008, 03:52 AM
hey which supplement would u recomend i wana put on alot of weight as fast as possible but as less fat as possible and need something i can use for years: cytogainer or Optimum Serious Mass? thanx..

ps dos anyone no the cheapest place i can get either one from in the uk?

crazymofo01
09-28-2008, 03:54 AM
hey which supplement would u recomend i wana put on alot of weight as fast as possible but as less fat as possible: cytogainer or Optimum Serious Mass? thanx..

your whole statement contradicts itself. you want a lot of weight fast but no fat hmmm.... nothing comes that easy. eat, life, sleep, eat, repeat until jacked.

punksurfer024
09-28-2008, 03:58 AM
bodybuilding and muscle in general takes time........just be patient and eat/train right.

crazymofo01
09-28-2008, 04:00 AM
bodybuilding and muscle in general takes time........just be patient and eat/train right.

yes but at the same time one must get unrealistic expectation out of mind. if he trains expecting immediate results he will get discouraged and give up. i say set some realistic goals and go from there.

punksurfer024
09-28-2008, 04:06 AM
yes but at the same time one must get unrealistic expectation out of mind. if he trains expecting immediate results he will get discouraged and give up. i say set some realistic goals and go from there.

thats where patience comes in.

jakehyde
09-28-2008, 12:43 PM
I no it takes alot of time but i meant like which would u reccomend to get me started i no its impossible to not gain a little+ fat but i just wanna no the prefered supplement thanx for advice...

crazymofo01
09-28-2008, 05:17 PM
I no it takes alot of time but i meant like which would u reccomend to get me started i no its impossible to not gain a little+ fat but i just wanna no the prefered supplement thanx for advice...

food and whey.

magiata93
09-28-2008, 05:50 PM

you scared from fat bro?? comn u want weight?? eat like a pig. thats what i did 45lbs in 2 months and now im on a cut and lost 20lbs in 45days. just to make you mad. lol jk jk just take Whey, Creatine, multi and fish oil

timhet
09-28-2008, 05:54 PM
I know you don't want to hear this, but the secret (and its not really a secret - everyone wants to find a miracle short-cut) is to eat clean. Eat lots of clean carbs such as oats, brown rice, fruit etc. Aim for macros of around 40/40/20, calorie surplus diet of an extra 500 calories or so.

The supplements may give you an extra 5% bonus in terms of helping your training, but they won't make you big and lean without a propper diet/training program.

In terms of supplements, whey protein for post workout and creatine are usually the first two ones to start with. Also, a good multi-vitamin to ensure your body has all the nutrients to grow efficiently. They give you the most bang for your buck in my opinion. Anything on top of that is a nice-to-have.

jakehyde
09-29-2008, 08:00 AM
I know you don't want to hear this, but the secret (and its not really a secret - everyone wants to find a miracle short-cut) is to eat clean. Eat lots of clean carbs such as oats, brown rice, fruit etc. Aim for macros of around 40/40/20, calorie surplus diet of an extra 500 calories or so.

The supplements may give you an extra 5% bonus in terms of helping your training, but they won't make you big and lean without a propper diet/training program.

In terms of supplements, whey protein for post workout and creatine are usually the first two ones to start with. Also, a good multi-vitamin to ensure your body has all the nutrients to grow efficiently. They give you the most bang for your buck in my opinion. Anything on top of that is a nice-to-have.

Yeah i see what your saying and i do have a workout regeem and my diet is at 2000 good caleries but without any supplements which is why i thought Optimum Serious Mass would be a good idea as gives a woping 1250 cals per serving....................... thanx for all help and advice

timhet
10-01-2008, 01:32 AM
Yeah i see what your saying and i do have a workout regeem and my diet is at 2000 good caleries but without any supplements which is why i thought Optimum Serious Mass would be a good idea as gives a woping 1250 cals per serving....................... thanx for all help and advice

I recommend to have about a 500 calorie surplus to avoid putting on too much fat. If you go with serious mass, you may be getting too many calories than your body can handle and therefore put on lots of fat.

I drink the standard On 100% whey, 1-2 scoops. 24-48 grams of protein, 120-240 calories. I have this 3 times a day. If I wasn't so lazy, I would eat eggs in the morning instead of one of those shakes.

jakehyde
10-01-2008, 09:34 AM
I recommend to have about a 500 calorie surplus to avoid putting on too much fat. If you go with serious mass, you may be getting too many calories than your body can handle and therefore put on lots of fat.

I drink the standard On 100% whey, 1-2 scoops. 24-48 grams of protein, 120-240 calories. I have this 3 times a day. If I wasn't so lazy, I would eat eggs in the morning instead of one of those shakes.

Ah yeah i see what ya mean thanks ill take that into mind thanks for help all of ya.