PDA

View Full Version : Protein/N.O. Xplode

B18DelSolT
09-28-2008, 02:56 AM
Hello everyone, new here and i believe this is my first post.

I only have one functioning kidney and i was wondering on average how many grams of protein i can consume, and if i can take N.O. Xplode. Ive heard many things about how good N.O works and want to try it, but dont want to kill my kidney doing it. Right now im taking Optimum Pro Complex Rocky Road flavor after my workout, and Optimum 100% Casein Protein before i crash. Right now i weight anywhere between 160 - 170.

Thanks for any Info given
Nelson

p.s. if you guys need anymore info let me know :D once again thanks everyone.

Obnoxious123
09-28-2008, 02:58 AM
i would ask your doctor

C-Squared
09-28-2008, 03:00 AM
I personally would be weary of using products like N.O. with only one kidney... that stuff stresses the organs enough when someone has both, especially the kidneys considering how much creatine is in that stuff... if you're married to the idea of using it, definitely try and keep the dosage low.

james1983
09-28-2008, 03:00 AM
mate non of us should be giving you pointers. I would seriously consult with your doctor and medical professionals regarding the matter.

If i were you i would be very careful as a lot of sports supplements are very demanding on the body and can cause you damage especially in your situation.

good luck fella

stongej
09-28-2008, 03:48 AM
Ask your doctor

punksurfer024
09-28-2008, 03:57 AM
just to enforce this a little more ;) talk to your doctor. he is gonna be best source to help figure out what your limits are for your condition. oh and do me a favor.....PM me what he tells you, im quite interested in this.

B18DelSolT
09-28-2008, 11:28 AM
Thanks everyone for the quick responses, i just wanted to see what other people say, some docs are anti supplement and don't want you on anything so i wanted to get a couple different views. ill speak to my doc ASAP on the issue and see what he says. :D

B18DelSolT
10-10-2008, 07:28 AM
I don't think what he said was alright, he said that i can take i just have to watch out that i dont consume to much of the same stuff, like say vitamins or glutamine, stuff like that. He was the first doctor that i have ever seen not to bash supplements. It actually feels weird not her negative feedback

quank
10-10-2008, 07:39 AM
i wouldn't take extra protein with only 1 kidney.