PDA

View Full Version : Fast Action H-Drol

JCD33
09-27-2008, 11:37 PM
Hey guys.. I'm new to these forums as far as posting goes... I tried to search for this and didn't see anyone talking about it so forgive me if this has already been answered, but would it be necessary to take any sort of post cycle? Im just now wrapping up my 30 day cycle, I believe i have five days left and was wondering if there was anything that I should take that would benefit me...? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

bba149
09-28-2008, 12:31 AM
you're 18 and shouldn't be messing with steroids.

if you do mess with steroids, you should have the entire cycle figured out BEFORE you do it.

so basically you're breaking all the rules. as it is, i would try to get some PCS at least...

l.lai
09-28-2008, 12:35 AM
Hey guys.. I'm new to these forums as far as posting goes... I tried to search for this and didn't see anyone talking about it so forgive me if this has already been answered, but would it be necessary to take any sort of post cycle? Im just now wrapping up my 30 day cycle, I believe i have five days left and was wondering if there was anything that I should take that would benefit me...? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh man ur 18 and ur dabbling in that stuff without the proper knowledge, you really should go read the stickies in the relevant section with regards to Steroid/PH use.

crazymofo01
09-28-2008, 03:47 AM
troll