PDA

View Full Version : Arimatest/Test booster questions (REPSforLife)

imawake
09-27-2008, 11:04 PM
I'm 20 years old and I know test boosters aren't the best for my age..yet I know ALOT of kids my age doing it and seeing gains. I need to be informed so help me out.

Would Arimatest be good for me?

Would it harm me in any way?

Any other similar product that I can safely try?

Do any of these products have sexual side-effects?

Reps for life for good answer.

bajaboy
09-27-2008, 11:09 PM
im not gunna say if its good/bad for you but it was the only testbooster i used that i actually "felt" it was a good product and would use again. I am about same age.

i personally dont think you really need it. you payin $50+ for something that might not do anything since your 20. you know? just eat haha.

imawake
09-28-2008, 12:02 AM
did you take anything else with it?

bajaboy
09-28-2008, 12:23 PM
i really dont remember.. i think just that a multi and on procomplex gainer.

MikeDre
09-28-2008, 12:36 PM
Take a look at:
Activate Xtreme
MassFX
STOKED
T-BOL

Black_Dread
09-28-2008, 12:53 PM
Take a look at:
Activate Xtreme
MassFX
STOKED
T-BOL

good reccomendations... i would definetly look into these first

Xander
09-28-2008, 01:00 PM
When i was your age, i did an NHA stack for X-factor & Activate (now Xtreme) & Rebound relaoaded. I think that x-factor/Activate Xtreme would be a great choice.

workingatit46
09-28-2008, 03:07 PM
Take a look at:
Activate Xtreme
MassFX
STOKED
T-BOL

Great choices and the Stoked/AX stack is being price matched here at BB for $59.:)

MikeDre
09-28-2008, 03:25 PM
Great choices and the Stoked/AX stack is being price matched here at BB for $59.:)
Im on day 7 of it and loving it so far. I got it for 60 shipped from a friend a few days before the deal came out

imawake
09-28-2008, 05:22 PM
Im on day 7 of it and loving it so far. I got it for 60 shipped from a friend a few days before the deal came out

what are its positives? any negatives? any sexual changes?

MikeDre
09-28-2008, 05:31 PM
what are its positives? any negatives? any sexual changes?
Maybe slight boost in libido if any. I weighed in at 175.5 yesterday (Thats with some food and water though, I was 170-172 full when i started). Im feeling fuller already, great days at the gym, I can push myself more.

Negatives so far is that Ive already started to get more pimples. Ive had maybe two small ones and I have been pretty clear for the month or two prior, I assume its from the ActX/STOKED. Skin has been a bit more oily, yet still a bit dry which is annoying.

imawake
09-28-2008, 05:44 PM
Maybe slight boost in libido if any. I weighed in at 175.5 yesterday (Thats with some food and water though, I was 170-172 full when i started). Im feeling fuller already, great days at the gym, I can push myself more.

Negatives so far is that Ive already started to get more pimples. Ive had maybe two small ones and I have been pretty clear for the month or two prior, I assume its from the ActX/STOKED. Skin has been a bit more oily, yet still a bit dry which is annoying.

can i get links? and you reccomend these instead of arimatest?

should i take anything else while on it?

zma ok?

MikeDre
09-28-2008, 05:52 PM
can i get links? and you reccomend these instead of arimatest?

should i take anything else while on it?

zma ok?
More people can chime in with mre knowledge.

You can search Activate Xtreme and STOKED in the BB.com store. There is a deal going on at another site which you can use to pricematch here apparently. Both for 60bucks.

You can take ZMA or creatine, just about any of the regular stuff. I would recommend ActX/STOKED or MassFX over Arimatest mainly because Arimatest just seems shady to me. There have been a few discussions on it though.

imawake
09-28-2008, 06:01 PM
More people can chime in with mre knowledge.

You can search Activate Xtreme and STOKED in the BB.com store. There is a deal going on at another site which you can use to pricematch here apparently. Both for 60bucks.

You can take ZMA or creatine, just about any of the regular stuff. I would recommend ActX/STOKED or MassFX over Arimatest mainly because Arimatest just seems shady to me. There have been a few discussions on it though.

i know what you mean about the arimatest..however ive heard nothing but good thigns from people whove tried it.

MikeDre
09-28-2008, 06:04 PM
i know what you mean about the arimatest..however ive heard nothing but good thigns from people whove tried it.
Its all up to what you want to try.

Activate Xtreme and MassFX are two proven supplements though and I dont think you could go wrong with either. What are your goals anyways?

imawake
09-28-2008, 06:08 PM
yeah i suppose so.. im trying to gain lean mass..slow bulk up. which is the "strongest"? like will help me gain muscle mass? which will i feel more? like the effects in teh gym? btw repped.

bajaboy
09-28-2008, 06:13 PM
alot of products listed are great. but i wouldnt underestimate arimatest. the claims are stupid and it sux that gnc is mainly the only place you can get it but it Works.

imawake, if u decide to use arimatest and can only find it at gnc shoot me a pm. a local store would ship it to you. (not gnc)

imawake
09-28-2008, 06:15 PM
alot of products listed are great. but i wouldnt underestimate arimatest. the claims are stupid and it sux that gnc is mainly the only place you can get it but it Works.

imawake, if u decide to use arimatest and can only find it at gnc shoot me a pm. a local store would ship it to you. (not gnc)

im leangning towards arima now only because it seems not as complicated. i work at gnc so its ok.

yeashescool
09-28-2008, 06:15 PM
Do not use what you first stated, it'll do nothing, you will just have wasted your money. Look into as what everyone else has stated, and the mass fx/hyperdrol combo. Good luck

imawake
09-28-2008, 06:18 PM
Do not use what you first stated, it'll do nothing, you will just have wasted your money. Look into as what everyone else has stated, and the mass fx/hyperdrol combo. Good luck

side effects?

negatives?

yeashescool
09-28-2008, 06:21 PM
I dont think ive heard of any sides, just dont expect HUGE results. There solid products for people our age, looking for a tiny tiny edge. The only negative is the price.

workingatit46
09-29-2008, 06:14 AM
BB.co will price match the Stoked/AX stack over the phone I am being told.:)

user98511001541
09-29-2008, 07:35 AM
they are definitely safe for you! check out supremacy for some lean body mass gains while losing bodyfat!