PDA

View Full Version : mass fx v. novedex xt

mwcharger
09-27-2008, 08:29 PM
in your opinion which is the best. im taking mass fx right now and was wondering what people thought of novedex xt? im a fan of gaspari products , but on the other hand people really seem to like mass fx and anabolic xtreme products. is their any big difference results wise?

javin86
09-27-2008, 08:36 PM
I don't see any reason why anyone would use novedex xt at all. mass fx is a very good test boosting sup

Zachattack43
09-27-2008, 08:38 PM
I don't see any reason why anyone would use novedex xt at all. mass fx is a very good test boosting sup

and why is that?

Nov XT is for those 21+

mwcharger
09-27-2008, 08:40 PM
and why is that?

Nov XT is for those 21+

but why does the warnings label say 18? (jus wonderin im not tryn to call ya out or nothin)

Obnoxious123
09-27-2008, 08:53 PM
but why does the warnings label say 18? (jus wonderin im not tryn to call ya out or nothin)

legal reasons man. you have to be 18 and over to do pretty much anything minus drink and gambling (minus resorts)

joeflex73
09-27-2008, 09:07 PM
They are 2 different substances all together. Mass FX is a sex hormone binding globulin inhibitor (SHBG) which creates more free test. That's the basis of how it works, but there is more involved with Mass FX than just the Divanil responsible. Nove is a test booster/aromatase inhibitor. I say, do em both in a stack. SHBG inhibition + Less estrogen and more test = win.

user1245464
09-27-2008, 09:11 PM
They are 2 different substances all together. Mass FX is a sex hormone binding globulin inhibitor (SHBG) which creates more free test. That's the basis of how it works, but there is more involved with Mass FX than just the Divanil responsible. Nove is a test booster/aromatase inhibitor. I say, do em both in a stack. SHBG inhibition + Less estrogen and more test = win.

I approve this post.

Zachattack43
09-27-2008, 09:14 PM

I am stacking them right now.

mwcharger
09-27-2008, 09:16 PM
but the gaspari rep says that its only meant for 21 and up, novadex doesnt cause any problems does it (i.e. shut me down)?

Zachattack43
09-27-2008, 09:19 PM
but the gaspari rep says that its only meant for 21 and up, novadex doesnt cause any problems does it (i.e. shut me down)?

its not meant for those under 21, I dunno if we changed it to 18 now, but I am sticking with 21. Basically you arent done growing in and out.

mwcharger
09-27-2008, 09:21 PM
its not meant for those under 21, I dunno if we changed it to 18 now, but I am sticking with 21. Basically you arent done growing in and out.

i kno your a gaspari rep, so im not sure if your allowed to give advice on this or not, but would you say the same thing for mass fx aswell (wait til im 21)?

Zachattack43
09-27-2008, 09:22 PM
i kno your a gaspari rep, so im not sure if your allowed to give advice on this or not, but would you say the same thing for mass fx aswell (wait til im 21)?

thats not for me to say.

mwcharger
09-27-2008, 09:24 PM
thats not for me to say.

you wouldnt happen to know who the anabolic xtremes rep is do ya?

MBSowards
09-27-2008, 09:31 PM
you wouldnt happen to know who the anabolic xtremes rep is do ya?

I think they say 18+

Obnoxious123
09-27-2008, 09:33 PM
I think they say 18+

x2.

joeflex73
09-27-2008, 09:39 PM
They do say 18. If you want a rep, TimDull2, Scheizkopf, UNCNate, Macedaddy and Adawg are here a lot.

TTewell
09-27-2008, 09:50 PM
They do say 18. If you want a rep, TimDull2, Scheizkopf, UNCNate, Macedaddy and Adawg are here a lot.

Gee thanks Joe. Forgot about me :(

Age for Mass FX is 18. I'd prefer Mass FX over Novedex XT for the huge increase in libido if nothing else. But it's really comparing apples to oranges. They are both good in their own right and have research studies backing them up. Plus they're stackable :)

joeflex73
09-27-2008, 11:13 PM
Gee thanks Joe. Forgot about me :(

Age for Mass FX is 18. I'd prefer Mass FX over Novedex XT for the huge increase in libido if nothing else. But it's really comparing apples to oranges. They are both good in their own right and have research studies backing them up. Plus they're stackable :)

:( sorry bro. I won't forget next time.

javin86
09-28-2008, 07:59 AM
and why is that?

Nov XT is for those 21+

because ai's are useless for anything other than pct, and there are far better options than atd for this.

Zachattack43
09-28-2008, 09:35 AM
because ai's are useless for anything other than pct, and there are far better options than atd for this.

Oh really, care to prove such? We have clinical trials that says other wise.

UNCnate
09-28-2008, 09:38 AM

And you base this opinion on what?

bongd
09-28-2008, 09:40 AM
I liked Novedex XT over MassFX and Hyperdrol. I didn't even do the last week of MFX and HD because I felt nothing.

TTewell
09-28-2008, 11:36 AM
I liked Novedex XT over MassFX and Hyperdrol. I didn't even do the last week of MFX and HD because I felt nothing.

Interesting. I never liked what i "felt" from ATD (limp dick, sore joints, lethargy) but the muscle building effects are solid. I think it's odd that you prefer the "feel" of ATD over MFX and HD

bongd
09-28-2008, 11:55 AM
Interesting. I never liked what i "felt" from ATD (limp dick, sore joints, lethargy) but the muscle building effects are solid. I think it's odd that you prefer the "feel" of ATD over MFX and HD

When ATD is dosed too high, those side affects do occur. Not at the recommended dosage though. You weigh a lot more than I do so I have no idea why you encountered those side effects or if you're just exaggerating. I felt nothing of the sort until I used a very high dosage of ATD.

At first I thought I felt MassFX and Hyperdrol but it was just my anticipation. I've honestly only ever run into a few people here and there who don't rant and rave about it. I ran a first cycle and felt nothing. But a friend had a cycle and gave it to me, but two or three weeks in I said screw it. I had my blood work checked during the course and no AAS in the past had left any adversities. I still respond to other non-steroidal "non-hormonal" anabolics... I have no idea why I don't respond to this as most of the ingredients are usually the same.

UNCnate
09-28-2008, 12:00 PM
When ATD is dosed too high, those side affects do occur. Not at the recommended dosage though. You weigh a lot more than I do so I have no idea why you encountered those side effects or if you're just exaggerating. I felt nothing of the sort until I used a very high dosage of ATD.

At first I thought I felt MassFX and Hyperdrol but it was just my anticipation. I've honestly only ever run into a few people here and there who don't rant and rave about it. I ran a first cycle and felt nothing. But a friend had a cycle and gave it to me, but two or three weeks in I said screw it. I had my blood work checked during the course and no AAS in the past had left any adversities. I still respond to other non-steroidal "non-hormonal" anabolics... I have no idea why I don't respond to this as most of the ingredients are usually the same.

That is pretty odd. Were you running it at the recommended doses? Im just wondering if with your AAS use if you wouldnt benefit from a higher dose.

bongd
09-28-2008, 12:04 PM
That is pretty odd. Were you running it at the recommended doses? Im just wondering if with your AAS use if you wouldnt benefit from a higher dose.

That's what I had figured. ATD is a lot more potent than people think so that's why it's always very apparent when I use it. As far as other non steroidal anabolics are concerned, I won't be using any for a long while. But maybe I'll give it another shot in the future at a higher dose. I know that everyone rants and raves about it.

UNCnate
09-28-2008, 12:12 PM
That's what I had figured. ATD is a lot more potent than people think so that's why it's always very apparent when I use it. As far as other non steroidal anabolics are concerned, I won't be using any for a long while. But maybe I'll give it another shot in the future at a higher dose. I know that everyone rants and raves about it.

Yeah, Ive never used ATD so I cant compare the two as far as test boosting, sides, or anything goes.

Maybe if you run it at a higher dose it will work. Id guess it would.

D00fy
09-28-2008, 12:22 PM
novedex xt

Zachattack43
09-28-2008, 05:19 PM

I agree

Mister_A
09-29-2008, 07:38 AM
I agree
Personally I wouldnt go over 1-2 caps. It really is much stronger than people think. I've been to 3 and saw all the sides.

Zachattack43
09-29-2008, 11:11 AM
Personally I wouldnt go over 1-2 caps. It really is much stronger than people think. I've been to 3 and saw all the sides.

With MASSFX, I am using 1 EOD.

Mister_A
09-29-2008, 11:53 AM
With MASSFX, I am using 1 EOD.
Good choice.

With MFX I'd probably go with just 1/day. Haven't tried them together.

Zachattack43
09-29-2008, 11:55 AM
Good choice.

With MFX I'd probably go with just 1/day. Haven't tried them together.

Its just a personal preference.