PDA

View Full Version : Epistane, someone can explain me?

patoff
09-27-2008, 07:14 PM
Hi guys,

I've been training for one year, lost 60 pounds, then hurted myself, stopped for 4 months and started back training since 3 months. Now I lift more then I was before my shoulder injury on most of my exercices. I am not 155 lbs and 5'10, got some fat in the belly, but I need to bulk. I was always fat, so I store fat pretty easily. I am taking Green Mag and White Flood for supplements. I am 24.

One of my friend bought a bottle of epistane, but don't want to use it because he need to be drug tested, so he gave it to me. Before trying it, I made some research and I got a bit scared. Is it considered as a steroid? I tought steroid were things that you injected yourself with a needle.

Is this product is good? Is it too "hard" for me? Is it a kind of basic supplements, or it's something really special for people who wants to make competitions and it can alter my health?

Thanks a lot guys, don't want to do anything stupid :-)

MBSowards
09-27-2008, 07:15 PM
Quick answer, don't use it. If anyone tells you to, don't listen to them.

CROWLER
09-27-2008, 07:25 PM
Yes it is too hard for you as you say.

Get a lot of chicken, fish, steak, potatos, oatmeal etc

Some good protein powder and perhaps some creatine.

Then lift 3 - 4 days a week. Get as much rest as possible and you should be all set.

GOOD LUCK!

bjoh17
09-27-2008, 07:31 PM
good call doing research, your liver/balls will thank you

obmas
09-27-2008, 07:33 PM
Is it considered as a steroid? I tought steroid were things that you injected yourself with a needle.

It's an oral steroid. Stick with the basics.

patoff
09-27-2008, 07:34 PM
Ok thanks guys.
I see lots of people using this kind of product, cycle, PCT, 11-oxo, Havoc, Mass FXand things like that. Is there a minimum time or a minimum condition we should be before taking those things?

MBSowards
09-27-2008, 07:36 PM
Ok thanks guys.
I see lots of people using this kind of product, cycle, PCT and things like that. Is there a minimum time or a minimum condition we should be before taking those things?

You should be training for a while, and you need to be pretty knowledgeable about it so you can minimize sides, maximize effectiveness, and make sure you cover all the bases, etc.

Get some creatine mono, protein, a multivitamin, and some fish oil and you're good to go with a nice beginning supp stack.