** Crayton

** Julius Jones

** Joey Galloway

** Jerious Norwood

K Mason Crosby

Tampa Bay

dirtdickens
09-25-2008, 05:30 PM
You should def get rid of Bush right now, but you need to get more in return.

DatTeenLifter
09-25-2008, 05:33 PM

why should he def. get rid of bush? hes a beast but i do agree u need more in return. he prob has just as many fantasy pts as reggie wayne and mcfadden together as of rite now, in my league atleast

IllumX
09-25-2008, 05:45 PM
he should get rid of bush? lmao

deuce doesn't get any play..shockey is out..colston is out...who do u think is getting the ball in the pass game and run game?

its a fair trade though..mcfadden is a beast...and so is wayne...but i don't trust oakland.

v1sion
09-25-2008, 05:46 PM
reggie bush is ****ing killing it in my league. ppr league and ****. dude had like 40 points or some**** last week

dirtdickens
09-25-2008, 05:52 PM
he should get rid of bush? lmao

deuce doesn't get any play..shockey is out..colston is out...who do u think is getting the ball in the pass game and run game?

its a fair trade though..mcfadden is a beast...and so is wayne...but i don't trust oakland.

Reggie Bush does one thing that makes him stand out, he catches the ball in open field. If no one else is healthy to run the ball up the middle and open up the passing game, how does Bush get good opportunities? He sure as hell isnt running inside and being the only person who is a threat teams will gear up for him. Tell me something, why dont they run Bush? Beacause he is gets killed running the ball and going over the middle. Learn the game before you come talking crap son.

His stock is the highest it will be before he is injured, sell high.

and lmao dumbass, McFadden has turf toe. Even trade hahahaha

IllumX
09-25-2008, 06:19 PM
if i remember correctly reggie bush scored a 23yard run.....running up the middle..this past weekend...just sayin ;)

stock at his highest yes...but bush is playing well this year..i'd keep him.

jlick
09-25-2008, 06:33 PM
Bush is on track to break all of marshall's single season records...just sayin'

bmy-
09-25-2008, 07:15 PM
I wouldn't trade Bush.. he's doing really well.

IllumX
10-07-2008, 06:11 PM

still think he should get rid of him?

i hope u didn't OP

dirtdickens
10-07-2008, 06:26 PM
You really went back and brought something this weak?

Unless you count returns Bush scored 8 points this week. I think last week was worse.
I stand by what I said. He takes monster hits, hets injured every year and avg 2.8 per rush. If you noticed when he caught the ball he couldnt get anything going because everyone knows he is the only offensive threat right now. When Colston comes back things will open up.

The OP should have moved him while his value was as high as it was going to get. Remember last year he had something like 80 receptions before he got killed.

IllumX
10-07-2008, 06:35 PM
i'm sorry..i'm just going to have to count the returns..because they did infact register for tds. lmao. Keep an eye on him. this is just a sign of things to come. Maybe an improvement in running or his YAC..OF course he won't do this everyweek..but right now u don't trade him.

bmy-
10-07-2008, 07:54 PM
You really went back and brought something this weak?

Unless you count returns Bush scored 8 points this week. I think last week was worse.
I stand by what I said. He takes monster hits, hets injured every year and avg 2.8 per rush. If you noticed when he caught the ball he couldnt get anything going because everyone knows he is the only offensive threat right now. When Colston comes back things will open up.

The OP should have moved him while his value was as high as it was going to get. Remember last year he had something like 80 receptions before he got killed.

He doesn't miss much playing time at all. He's one of our tougher players. I don't think you watch many Saints games.. he's doing great. He had ONE down season [the entire team was injured]

533 yards/3 TD NOT counting punt returns. That's 5.22 yards per touch or if you prefer 100+ yards PER GAME [again, not counting punt returns]

To add contrast:
1. Adrian Peterson has 3 TDs. And 4.50 yards per touch.
2. Michael Turner has 6 TDs. And 5.22 yards per touch.
3. Clinton Portis has 4 TDs. And 4.58 yards per touch.

dirtdickens
10-07-2008, 08:06 PM
I cant beleive you went back two weeks to dig up 6 points in week 4 and 8 points in week 5.

Bush is having a great year, thats not even questionable. The point I am making is that you win games with consistant scoring. Did I say he missed time this year? No, but you can bet on him getting crushed and pulling up lame for more than a few games this year. You could easily trade Bush off for proven workhorses that have proven they can play the whole year and score every week. Like I said with each offensive player that is injured Bush's points decline.

Yahoo and CBS standard ppr scoring did not count punt returns.

bmy-
10-07-2008, 08:14 PM
I cant beleive you went back two weeks to dig up 6 points in week 4 and 8 points in week 5.

Bush is having a great year, thats not even questionable. The point I am making is that you win games with consistant scoring. Did I say he missed time this year? No, but you can bet on him getting crushed and pulling up lame for more than a few games this year. You could easily trade Bush off for proven workhorses that have proven they can play the whole year and score every week. Like I said with each offensive player that is injured Bush's points decline.

Yahoo and CBS standard ppr scoring did not count punt returns.

Lucky for Bush most of our offense is back in 1-2 weeks, right? Deuce is already back, Shockey is about ready for action, Colston is back in soon.

So yeah, I guess that means his future is looking awesome -- right? He puts up better stats than your 'workhorses' so I don't see the problem.

dirtdickens
10-07-2008, 08:28 PM
Has Bush proven he can play a whole season? It is not about what he did in the first four weeks, its about what he can do in the long run. Take a chance on him working out if you want. You could easily get a Portis and Torain for him.

Myosin10
10-07-2008, 10:00 PM
Do not get rid of Bush! He is one of the best RB's in the league. He just had 2 punt returns! Although not all leagues get points for punt returns. Also Mcfadden is hurting and Fargas comes back this week to take carries away from him. Wayne would be nice to have tho. But there is plenty of WR's out there. look for weekly matchups in free agency for WR's.

bmy-
10-07-2008, 10:05 PM
Has Bush proven he can play a whole season? It is not about what he did in the first four weeks, its about what he can do in the long run. Take a chance on him working out if you want. You could easily get a Portis and Torain for him.

You mean Torain.. that hasn't played in a game yet? Workhorses are a dime-a-dozen.

Portis is a star. He's been nagged by injuries off and on his entire career though.

dirtdickens
10-08-2008, 05:42 AM
Take your helmet off and listen. Bush's stock is as high as it is going to get. You trade him as he has proven he cant do this an entire year for a player that will get you ten a game, every game. Since his stock is so high you can pick up an extra player in the deal, a wr or rb or whatever. I would use that to take a chance on another guy like Torain that could give you a Ryan Grant type boost in the second half. Fresh legs are huge and Shanny is punching his clown thinking about this guy coming back.

Workhorses are a dime a dozen? Running back depth is the only sure fire way to make it to the money, I dont think you know what you are talking about.
Still think he should roll with McFadden?

Big_Spaz
10-08-2008, 07:04 AM
I wouldn't trust Run DMC this year. He has a nagging toe injury and for some reason they are loving to feed Michael Bush lately.

I would wait a year or two on him for fantasy purposes.

-Spaz

dirtdickens
10-08-2008, 07:11 AM
The guy that brought this post back up had the bright idea to trade bush for DMac after he had turf toe.

Fred Flinstone
10-08-2008, 08:47 AM
ppr league? if so, bush is worth his weight in gold. regular league, i would consider trading him

dirtdickens
10-19-2008, 02:40 PM
I am not going to say I told you so, but

Exactly like I said it was going to happen.

bmy-
10-19-2008, 04:04 PM

No sir -- you said that he would get 'crushed' and come up lame for a few weeks. His shoe fell off and he attempted to make more out of a play. Injured an already tweaked leg without being hit.

You were wrong.. strange bump.

jkeithc82
10-19-2008, 04:27 PM

Wait, you predicted an NFL running back getting injured?

Can you pick lottery numbers for me?

dirtdickens
10-19-2008, 04:33 PM
Take your helmet off and listen. Bush's stock is as high as it is going to get. You trade him as he has proven he cant do this an entire year for a player that will get you ten a game, every game. Since his stock is so high you can pick up an extra player in the deal, a wr or rb or whatever. I would use that to take a chance on another guy like Torain that could give you a Ryan Grant type boost in the second half. Fresh legs are huge and Shanny is punching his clown thinking about this guy coming back.

Workhorses are a dime a dozen? Running back depth is the only sure fire way to make it to the money, I dont think you know what you are talking about.
Still think he should roll with McFadden?

He got hurt, but whatever makes you feel better bud.