PDA

View Full Version : Alright so where did matter come from?

CtotheT
09-24-2008, 05:08 PM
I hear all this talk about how scientists will never be able to discover where matter came from , any thoughts ?

B.O.L.A.
09-24-2008, 05:23 PM
http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo111/lolpalin/lppt2/16j0xnp.jpg

RipThaJacker
09-24-2008, 05:26 PM
If they can't do you think someone on a bodybuilding R&P ****ing will?

thedomooshoo
09-24-2008, 05:28 PM
If they can't do you think someone on a bodybuilding R&P ****ing will?theres a difference between asking why they cant figure out where matter came from ever vs why scientists cant figure out yet where matter came from. I think the obvious question the OP asks is why scientists will never figure this out? key words being never

IROCthe5.7L
09-24-2008, 05:30 PM
The God Particle.

thedomooshoo
09-24-2008, 05:30 PM
I hear all this talk about how scientists will never be able to discover where matter came from , any thoughts ?
anyway my thoughts on it are that people are quick to put limits on what can actually be figured out through science, but every time science has proven the naysayers wrong. 100% of the time. Science always figures out and explains the things religion fails at and/or believes is impossible to figure out.

CtotheT
09-24-2008, 05:52 PM
anyway my thoughts on it are that people are quick to put limits on what can actually be figured out through science, but every time science has proven the naysayers wrong. 100% of the time. Science always figures out and explains the things religion fails at and/or believes is impossible to figure out.

I just dont see how they are working on it , when it goes against one of the scientific priciples "matter cannot be created nor destroyed" its like wtf there trying to figure this out lol

How can it not be created it had to come from somewhere