PDA

View Full Version : Help me do a LOG for my 2nd prohormone

brad_jig
09-21-2008, 06:40 PM
6ft
Weight: 188. currently cutting with EC.
I did 3-ad two bottles for my first cycle and I gained about 12 pounds with good strength. I have gyno from puberty and I am scared of doing things like havoc and m-drol or h-drol. so I was thinking of something like this:

3-ad + 1-ad for 30 days
11oxo + MassFX bridge for 30 days
aPCT for pct 30days

Codyy
09-21-2008, 06:46 PM
i just had puberty gyno removed.. i did cycles before with it and never had a problem..as long as you do it right.. with all the right tools you should be fine. but i would do the 3ad anyways. how many you taking a day? and how much do you weigh?

brad_jig
09-21-2008, 06:51 PM
i just had puberty gyno removed.. i did cycles before with it and never had a problem..as long as you do it right.. with all the right tools you should be fine. but i would do the 3ad anyways. how many you taking a day? and how much do you weigh?

I finished that 3-ad cycle about 4 months ago. now I wanna do a 2nd prohormone cycle.

Codyy
09-21-2008, 06:55 PM
if you have access to SERMS i wouldn't worry about trying havoc..i mean the second you see some side effects, start whichever serm immediately. the worst that could happen is you waste your bottle of whichever ph you were doing. but i would reccomend bold..rarely if ever do you here about gyno with that

brad_jig
09-21-2008, 07:04 PM
if you have access to SERMS i wouldn't worry about trying havoc..i mean the second you see some side effects, start whichever serm immediately. the worst that could happen is you waste your bottle of whichever ph you were doing. but i would reccomend bold..rarely if ever do you here about gyno with that

I dnt really wanna buy any serms. What do you think about the cycle above?

Codyy
09-21-2008, 07:12 PM
idk much about 1ad...that doesn't cause gyno..for some reason i was thinkin it could

nickrut
09-21-2008, 07:21 PM
are u sure that if you bridge 11oxo apct is still enough of a PCT? I'm curious on that

brad_jig
09-21-2008, 09:07 PM
are u sure that if you bridge 11oxo apct is still enough of a PCT? I'm curious on that

good question.
Maybe I should do the pct like the one from Ergopharm's website:

6-OXO Extreme- 8 capsules daily with food (4 capsules taken twice per day)

6-OXO- 6 capsules daily with food (3 capsules taken twice per day)

Macrobolic
09-21-2008, 09:13 PM
good question.
Maybe I should do the pct like the one from Ergopharm's website:

6-OXO Extreme will be a good PCT, but you will need 2-3 bottles for a complete PCT.

You could also try Reversitol from i-Force. There are some good reviews for it and you would only need 1 bottle.

The other choice that you've got is:
3ad+1ad for 4 weeks
11-OXO bridge for 3 weeks

PCT:
AI Post Cycle Support: 4caps/day for 4 weeks
6-OXO: 3/2/2/1

If you have any other questions, see the link in my sig.

thauncle
09-21-2008, 10:05 PM
6ft
Weight: 188. currently cutting with EC.
I did 3-ad two bottles for my first cycle and I gained about 12 pounds with good strength. I have gyno from puberty and I am scared of doing things like havoc and m-drol or h-drol. so I was thinking of something like this:

3-ad + 1-ad for 30 days
11oxo + MassFX bridge for 30 days
aPCT for pct 30days

go with Receptor to flush ya system out from your last cycle,then 2 bottles of methy 1-d,igh 1 and
Formadrol Extreme for pct you should see nice gains and no sides