PDA

View Full Version : Is there anybody who DID NOT use serm or nolva after an m-drol cycle?

ZincYellow03
09-20-2008, 10:40 AM
Title says it all.

I am taking the chance. I will do 20/20/20/30. while on it, just use liver care, hawtorn berry and AI cycle support along with protein and creatine. and for PCT, i will use AI post cycle support and Iforce reversitol for 4-5 weeks and see what happens. I refuse to use SERM or nolva since they are technically illegal and would ruin my career.

I was wondering if anybodyelse out there who has done an mdrol cycle without serm and nolva and was fine..? if not, how was it.?

thanks.

Codyy
09-20-2008, 10:42 AM
a lot of people go without it, just made sure you know what your doing on your OTC pct

but if you see any signs of gyno just stop immediately and start your pct

boooosted
09-20-2008, 10:45 AM
i've heard of some people doing it too, but i highly recommend getting a serm. Its not hard to find nolva so why take the chance?

oh the career thing, sucks. Good luck with it but why not try a ph thats a bit more mild?

ZincYellow03
09-20-2008, 10:47 AM
a lot of people go without it, just made sure you know what your doing on your OTC pct

but if you see any signs of gyno just stop immediately and start your pct

oh definetely. But i was wondering what if Gyno starts showing itself right after my cycle even though while taking those 2 badass PCT products? I hope not. I mean i didnt get anything after doing 100mg h-drol and 120mg propadrol for 7 weeks with a very lazy, careless PCT and only took like AI post cycle support and no gyno, whatsoever.

i've heard of some people doing it too, but i highly recommend getting a serm. Its not hard to find nolva so why take the chance?

oh the career thing, sucks. Good luck with it but why not try a ph thats a bit more mild?

I have alrady gone with h-drol and propadrol (i wrote above) and it was good but even at those dosages, it was not "great" for me. so i thought m-drol would get me back on track better than ever since i havent able to lift a dumbell for 4-5 weeks because of work.

SplashN96
09-20-2008, 10:48 AM
oh definetely. But i was wondering what if Gyno starts showing itself right after my cycle even though while taking those 2 badass PCT products? I hope not. I mean i didnt get anything after doing 100mg h-drol and 120mg propadrol for 7 weeks with a very lazy, careless PCT and only took like AI post cycle support and no gyno, whatsoever.

I sent ya a pm

Hansolo261
09-20-2008, 10:49 AM
How long has it been since your last cycle?

manofmany
09-20-2008, 10:55 AM
My first SD cycle was 2 years ago. I did not use a serm(nolva) or any other serm PCT. I did have Nolva on hand. I experienced nothing negative nor have I had delayed gyno.

I am currently bridging PPlex and SD, but this time I will be running a serm. It all depends on the person.

ZincYellow03
09-20-2008, 11:00 AM
How long has it been since your last cycle?

about 2 months or a little over 2 months. and yeah i know the 3 months rule

Beejis60
09-20-2008, 07:28 PM
I refuse to use SERM or nolva since they are technically illegal and would ruin my career.

How is it gonna ruin your career?
And your career is apparently more important than your health? That is the worst logic ever.

inkedouttrucca
09-21-2008, 08:51 AM
im donew ith a 4 weeker of mdrol 20/30/30/30. didnt do anything. very dissapointed. my support sups were life support, now adam antioxidents, liver degenrator,ryr,trans rev. all the good **** i guess. i really dont feel much stronger at all. and yes i ate as much as i could. as far as gyno i already had gyno from havoc from not using a serm i had nolva for mdrol but my nipples still look sloped

John-Paul
09-21-2008, 08:55 AM
Almost everbody I know that has taken it only followed it with Novadex XT by Gasapari. I tell every one of them how stupid they are, but they just look at me like I have dick growing out of my forehead.

DaddyR
09-21-2008, 09:11 AM
And your career is apparently more important than your health? That is the worst logic ever.My guess is he is in law enforcement. We've got a few State Troopers where I work out. I can understand OPs frustration. Legal products but the proper PCT for them requires breaking the law.

But of course it bears mention that buying research chemical preparations of SERMs isn't necessarily against the law. IMO the OP doesn't necessarily risk prosecution until and unless he decides to actually ingest them. So maybe he's not at as much risk of losing his career as maybe he thinks?

Others may wish to comment if not disallowed by the mods. Unless he buys the actual prescription version, buying the stuff is not illegal.

P.S. - Of course the other option is to take a chance and then be ready to go straight to the doctor and ask them to prescribe a SERM if you start to get signs of gyno.

Hmmm maybe even better yet if you could find a doc who would prescribe Nolva from the start, having been told up front that you're going to take m-drol, which is legal and your right to do if you want. I wonder if anyone has ever tried this.

ZincYellow03
09-21-2008, 10:55 AM
My guess is he is in law enforcement. We've got a few State Troopers where I work out. I can understand OPs frustration. Legal products but the proper PCT for them requires breaking the law.

But of course it bears mention that buying research chemical preparations of SERMs isn't necessarily against the law. IMO the OP doesn't necessarily risk prosecution until and unless he decides to actually ingest them. So maybe he's not at as much risk of losing his career as maybe he thinks?

Others may wish to comment if not disallowed by the mods. Unless he buys the actual prescription version, buying the stuff is not illegal.

P.S. - Of course the other option is to take a chance and then be ready to go straight to the doctor and ask them to prescribe a SERM if you start to get signs of gyno.

Hmmm maybe even better yet if you could find a doc who would prescribe Nolva from the start, having been told up front that you're going to take m-drol, which is legal and your right to do if you want. I wonder if anyone has ever tried this.

Thanks man. I think i should just got to doctor and ask him to persribe me SERM. that sounds like a good idea and hopefully he/she wouldn't mind giving me that.

Androgen
09-21-2008, 11:15 AM
And your career is apparently more important than your health? That is the worst logic ever.

x 10000000. If you're not willing to buy a SERM, choose a milder compound. Its really that simple.

Thanks man. I think i should just got to doctor and ask him to persribe me SERM. that sounds like a good idea and hopefully he/she wouldn't mind giving me that.

lol, good luck. Whilst you do that I'm gonna go ask for some Test prop and tren ace to be prescribed to me.

Beejis60
09-21-2008, 11:27 AM
lol, good luck. Whilst you do that I'm gonna go ask for some Test prop and tren ace to be prescribed to me.

x9338272 on the tren acetate, please.

Androgen
09-21-2008, 11:29 AM
x9338272 on the tren acetate, please.

I will ask my doc to prescribe some to you as well :D

ZincYellow03
09-21-2008, 12:32 PM
ROFL!! :D

repped both of you!!!!

KmuL
09-21-2008, 12:34 PM

I have alrady gone with h-drol and propadrol (i wrote above) and it was good but even at those dosages, it was not "great" for me. so i thought m-drol would get me back on track better than ever since i havent able to lift a dumbell for 4-5 weeks because of work.

let me get this straight....you want to use steroids, and you haven't been to the gym in over a month??? And this will get you back on track???

ZincYellow03
09-21-2008, 12:38 PM
let me get this straight....you want to use steroids, and you haven't been to the gym in over a month??? And this will get you back on track???

yep. but i meant that as strength wise because i lost some strength. however, i have been doing push ups a few times a week in those times when i couldnt go to gym and do some biceps.

KmuL
09-21-2008, 12:38 PM
yep. but i meant that as strength wise because i lost some strength. however, i have been doing push ups a few times a week in those times when i couldnt go to gym and do some biceps.

this has got to be a joke, right?

ZincYellow03
09-21-2008, 12:41 PM
this has got to be a joke, right?

no sir.

KmuL
09-21-2008, 12:43 PM
no sir.

well, enjoy your AIDS

:D

seriously, dont use superdrol unless you plan to use a serm.....and 4 weeks is overkill

oxs22
well, enjoy your AIDS

lmfao

bongd
Go to the gym... you'll see steroid-like results.

ZincYellow03
09-21-2008, 12:50 PM
well, enjoy your AIDS

:D

seriously, dont use superdrol unless you plan to use a serm.....and 4 weeks is overkill

AIDS?

i have been reading and people say 4 week cycle is good. they dont recommend more than 4 weeks though.

I will try to get nolva or serm but legally. if not, i will do a long PCT for about 5-6 weeks with revesitol and post cycle support...

how strong mdrol is compared to H-drol? i took 100mg a day for 7 weeks h-drol and stacked it with 120mg a day propadrol. i didnt have any issues at all. i never felt like i was on cycle.

Skigazzi
09-21-2008, 12:51 PM
Id bet that AT MOST, 10% of superdrol users use a serm, 30% use herbal crap, 30% use ATD / 6-OXO / Bromo etc, and the rest (30%) use nothing.

I would even bet that half the people who say "get a serm" or "yea, I used a serm" have never done so.

But it (SERM) is the BEST and SMARTEST thing to do.

KmuL
09-21-2008, 12:53 PM
Id bet that AT MOST, 10% of superdrol users use a serm, 30% use herbal crap, 30% use ATD / 6-OXO / Bromo etc, and the rest (30%) use nothing.

I would even bet that half the people who say "get a serm" or "yea, I used a serm" have never done so.

I have chems in my fridge I can take a picture of it you'd like :p

strength77
09-21-2008, 01:07 PM
Title says it all.

I refuse to use SERM or nolva since they are technically illegal and would ruin my career.

thanks.

I love posts like this.......

You live in a world of hypocrisy. You know all your doing is taking a legal steroid?? If marijuana were legal would you smoke it??

Have you ever heard of research chemicals??? It is legal to buy nolva as a research chemical, the same way as it is "legal" to buy a steroid like m-drol being labeled as a PRO-Steroid or PRO-Hormone.

What career could possibly be ruined by taking nolva and not a steroid like m-drol??? What because it's LEGAL. what are you going to tell them when you have a lie detector test and they ask you have you ever taking steroids? .......... Umm well no sir, it was legal...... FAIL--------------- you have taken steroids my friend, and your worried about NOLVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

strength77
09-21-2008, 01:07 PM
i dont mean to sound like a jerk but this is a very touch subject for me...

ZincYellow03
09-21-2008, 01:23 PM
I love posts like this.......

You live in a world of hypocrisy. You know all your doing is taking a legal steroid?? If marijuana were legal would you smoke it??

Have you ever heard of research chemicals??? It is legal to buy nolva as a research chemical, the same way as it is "legal" to buy a steroid like m-drol being labeled as a PRO-Steroid or PRO-Hormone.

What career could possibly be ruined by taking nolva and not a steroid like m-drol??? What because it's LEGAL. what are you going to tell them when you have a lie detector test and they ask you have you ever taking steroids? .......... Umm well no sir, it was legal...... FAIL--------------- you have taken steroids my friend, and your worried about NOLVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude you dont know what you are talking about. seriously. when you take polygraph, before you take it, you go over all the questions with the instructor and explain anything you have there. you mention i have take prohormones and they were legal and available for anyone to buy online or stores and they take note and ask you "have you ever taken any illegal drugs or illegal steroids?" and you say "no" "PASS" did you get it now??? you may know stuff about bodybuilding but it is for sure, you have no clue how law enforcement works.... learn more my friend. as long as you can prove anything you take is or was legal at the time you were taking, you are SAFE!

it is illegal to use any perscription medicines that are not pescribed to you.

P.S. MANY MANY law enforcement officer have taken prohormones and still do as long as they are legal and had no trouble.

bongd
09-21-2008, 01:27 PM
dude you dont know what you are talking about. seriously. when you take polygraph, before you take it, you go over all the questions with the instructor and explain anything you have there. you mention i have take prohormones and they were legal and available for anyone to buy online or stores and they take note and ask you "have you ever taken any illegal drugs or illegal steroids?" and you say "no" "PASS" did you get it now??? you may know stuff about bodybuilding but it is for sure, you have no clue how law enforcement works.... learn more my friend. as long as you can prove anything you take is or was legal at the time you were taking, you are SAFE!

At the end of the day, you're still taking steroids so don't be a hypocrite. The ones you're taking are just legal. Superdrol is one of the most potent orals steroids on the market.

strength77
09-21-2008, 01:27 PM

take a look at my profile.

I am a corrections officer............

strength77
09-21-2008, 01:28 PM
my point wasnt about the lie detector test.... Each department has their own procedure for those. My issue was with his absolute refusal to touch "nolva", when you can but it LEGALLY from any research company. I can see where you were mislead by my rant

LOL sorry bout that

ZincYellow03
09-21-2008, 01:30 PM
take a look at my profile.

I am a corrections officer............

you need to learn how these things works a little more then.... i dont know why i am being bashed here...

P.S. i repped browndustin instead of neg. but it is coming.....

bongd
09-21-2008, 01:33 PM
you need to learn how these things works a little more then.... i dont know why i am being bashed here...

FAIL!!!! :D

Androgen
09-21-2008, 01:38 PM

http://johnnytan88.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/epic-failure.jpg

strength77
09-21-2008, 02:18 PM
[QUOTE

P.S. i repped browndustin instead of neg. but it is coming.....[/QUOTE]

lol

Beejis60
09-21-2008, 02:28 PM

Well, IMO, I think it's best to take a week off from the gym before starting a hormonal cycle, but not a month.

KmuL
09-21-2008, 02:31 PM

lol, u will have to neg him 3 times to do what u meant to do....u fail at life

KmuL
09-21-2008, 02:31 PM
Well, IMO, I think it's best to take a week off from the gym before starting a hormonal cycle, but not a month.

why is that?? (curious)

bongd
09-21-2008, 02:42 PM
why is that?? (curious)

Perhaps cortizizolll?? Or elevated liver values??? I'm curious to hear as well... I know that my body likes a break before going balls to the wall. Beejis but a smart cookie..

CanadianFE
09-21-2008, 02:55 PM
Curious, are you afraid of being caught with Nolva in your system during a spot blood test or just afraid to get caught ordering it? If you had someone else order it for you, you should be fine. If you run M-drol you will test positive for anabolic steroids so the nolva being in your system is irrelivant.

Also, having large female breasts at your job interview will be a dead give away...