PDA

View Full Version : Fat Burner or Protein Supplement?

Rosco82
03-24-2003, 09:38 AM
After doing research on whether i want to start using Supplements and have decided to give them a go. My question now is which ones should i try. I want to use a Fat Burner like Hydroxycut or similar and a Protein Supp like Nitro-Tech or similar. The only problem is im not to high on cash so i need to know which one will benefit me more. My aim is to loose body fat and build muscle mass as much as i can so will the Fat Burner get rid of enough fat to give definition to the muscle i have, which is pretty good. Or would the Protein, with cardio work, help the muscles grow and push through more. Basically untill i get more money i can only do the one of the two and as im new to this im not sure which road to take.
Cheers for any help or suggestions.
Oh and any alternatives to the brands ive listed (Preferably cheaper without being "Cheap" if u know what i mean) would be a great help :)

pinoy
03-24-2003, 09:53 AM
i would recommend getting protein. eating healthy and protein supplements will help you lose weight and help build muscle. oh and bro, don't get nitro-tech, get optimum whey online

Rosco82
03-24-2003, 10:31 AM
Where can i get this Optimum Whey?. And thanks for your help :)

pinoy
03-24-2003, 11:10 AM
i buy my optimum from 1 f a s t 4 0 0 . c o m and a l l s p o r t s n u t r i t i o n . c o m, take out the spaces

Rosco82
03-24-2003, 11:35 AM
I Thank you!

arbit
03-26-2003, 03:18 AM
Fat burners are not worth it IMHO.
U can supplement with protein powders.
Try **************.com and protein customizer.
They offer excellent "bulk" protein at the cheapest prices.

jonathan reeves
03-26-2003, 05:43 AM
Bump on the protein bro
there are some cheap places out there that you should be able ot find good prices on protein like the ones listed above.

killmanatees
03-26-2003, 08:41 AM
optium= Good stuff, i would also go with the protein, its cheaper and i think you'll get better results :)

NPursuit
03-26-2003, 09:15 AM
If I were to only buy one supp I would buy Optimum Pro Complex. It will benefit you more then a straight whey. Whey is best taken after your workout, but the blended will benefit you for hours. It costs a little more then the whey, but if you can swing it I would buy it. You can get a 4.4lb tub at www.************.com for 38.99 or go with the whey 5lbs for 25.99

LoL blanking out other sites now huh? go to D P S nutrition