PDA

View Full Version : my lifestyle... will i succeed?

kp1988
09-11-2008, 05:17 AM
hello .

i currently have 3 and a half months off of work, originally from england. I am in laos at the moment on a sort of holiday.

Now I started my training a week ago..

lots of cardio everyday ..atleast 1 hour runs, or a mix of football and swimming ect.

i am also doing weight training as well(spending atleast an hour in the gym everyday..working on different muscles.)

I have also been taking my high protein foods through out the day( 2 cans of tuna after workout.. fruit through out the day ect.)

But the only thing is, i am still eating things like bread, and the ocational chocate. I am also drinking whiskey and diet coke in the evenings.

i am skinny but i have a beer belly.

as i still have 3 and half months of this routine.. will i get in shape?

i dont want to be the next arnie.. just want to be in shape.

thanks to anyone who can help with this question.

nathan183
09-11-2008, 05:35 AM
While eating good food is important, HOW MUCH you're eating is going to have a bigger effect on getting in shape.

Are you drinking every night? That's certainly not going to help.

deejaykaydee
09-11-2008, 05:38 AM
"Get in shape" is pretty general. What are your exact goals?

Lose the belly? Bulk up a bit and lose the belly?

DUBB86
09-11-2008, 05:41 AM
Working out is 50% and your diet is 50%. If your not eating right then you wont get the results your looking for.

kp1988
09-12-2008, 12:21 AM
hey guys thanks for taking time to respond.

deejaykaydee has it summed up. "Bulk up a bit and lose the belly?" is exactly right.

As I say. Every day im doing 1 hour of high cardio. and also doing weights on different parts most days (1 day rest from weights a week)

As I say im still eating fruit and having lots of protein through out the day. Also having 2 cans of tuna after workout.but im drinking some alchohol in the evening and also having the odd chocolate bar.. also having bread.

Before this I havent done any real exercising for about 3 years! Hopefully this is enough information for you to tell me if you think I can achieve my goals in the 3 and a half months I have left.

Thanks in advance .