PDA

View Full Version : when talking about what Barrack obama will and wont do,have you been to his web page?

madeinaustralia
09-09-2008, 07:48 PM
www.barrackobama.com

and this is of his web site. I have read the whole thing, front to back and looked at his costings. So i know alot of what is written here, is BS, including some threads seen today:)
i have done the same for john mccain, who has got the same thing on his website....there is a majority of people here....probably in the order of 75% of posters who misrepresent posititions of both candidates, and claim the own opinions as facts.

there is nothing like getting it from the horses mouth.

one both candidates pages there is a an exact breakdown on there ideas thoughts and blue prints for change,

i say that without a reference from there sites, you shouldnt be able use opinons as facts

nutsy54
09-09-2008, 07:51 PM
Yes.

I've also researched his prior speeches, interviews, statements, and legislative votes.

Being on his web site does not make it the final Gold Standard of truth - especially if the selected page contradicts the majority of his actions or statements on that subject in the past. . .

Plus, I seem to find very few specific details on there.

pleasesomeone
09-09-2008, 07:52 PM
I agree. I don't feel this way about other websites, but I seriously think this is the most uneducated, uninformed group of adults in one place I have ever visited. Seriously. The level of discourse at the marijuana site I hang at absolutely destroys this place.

99% of the people that post in here have literally absolutely no idea what they are talking about.

madeinaustralia
09-09-2008, 07:56 PM
Yes.

I've also researched his prior speeches, interviews, statements, and legislative votes.

Being on his web site does not make it the final Gold Standard of truth - especially if the selected page contradicts the majority of his actions or statements on that subject in the past. . .

Plus, I seem to find very few specific details on there.

Yes but if you had a firm stance on anyone subject without hearing informed arguments then that would make you the interllectual equivelent of idi armin.

what he is running on currently is all out out on his website and the costings.

he stands by everything he says, mccain to.

it is the gold standard of truth because if he moved away from his blueprint you think the press would miss this??

believe me they would be all over it alot quicker than the humble miscer :)

HitItHard
09-09-2008, 07:57 PM
I agree. I don't feel this way about other websites, but I seriously think this is the most uneducated, uninformed group of adults in one place I have ever visited. Seriously. The level of discourse at the marijuana site I hang at absolutely destroys this place.

99% of the people that post in here have literally absolutely no idea what they are talking about.

ron paul?

leafs43
09-09-2008, 08:02 PM
I doubt any of this has changed since I last looked but:

Double welfare

institute universal health care

give tax breaks to elders when mathematically it doesn't actually do anything, its a gimmick way of saying we aren't going to change anything

Tax corporations not for revenue but for fairness

etc..

Yup read it. Been there, done that.

Oh btw, his campaign which he claims is his executive experience, ya its broke. If he was a CEO he would be fired for complete crappy financial decisions. And this is the man that you think can handle a multitrillion dollar economy.

:rolleyes:

madeinaustralia
09-09-2008, 08:05 PM
I doubt any of this has changed since I last looked but:

Double welfare

institute universal health care

give tax breaks to elders when mathematically it doesn't actually do anything, its a gimmick way of saying we aren't going to change anything

Tax corporations not for revenue but for fairness

etc..

Yup read it. Been there, done that.

Oh btw, his campaign which he claims is his executive experience, ya its broke. If he was a CEO he would be fired for complete crappy financial decisions. And this is the man that you think can handle a multitrillion dollar economy.

:rolleyes:

..................dude........

common......dont talk ****....