PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Watson or Julius Jones

Myosin10
09-06-2008, 08:53 PM
Which RB would you rather have as a back up on your team?

kethnaab
09-06-2008, 08:59 PM
tough one, to be honest. Can I select "neither"?

I'd probably lean toward Julius Jones

dirtdickens
09-06-2008, 09:13 PM
MoMo is supposedly starting in Seatle and this is the same player that has been given numerous trys to take the job. He will not start long and Jones will be playing for the money they are paying him. Jones is a decent receiver and a better back than most give him credit for. Big nasty OLine and as of now an ailing passing game that will rely on him in a crap division.

Watson is one play away from being the man, unfortunately it is being the man for the Bengals.

Go with Jones.

bpb77
09-07-2008, 04:16 AM
I would go with Watson. Perry always seems to get injured.

MarioNTexas
09-07-2008, 04:38 AM
I've never seen the other back play. But being in Dallas, I've had the opportunity to watch Jones, and he will either suprise you or disappoint you. I guess as a backup, he's ok. The guy has had a few monstrous games here and there, mostly early in his career, but he's just not consistent.

BigDreams21
09-07-2008, 07:27 AM
Watson, easily.

BBmisc420196
09-07-2008, 07:33 AM
Right now the Seahawks are missing their top 2 wide receivers. Jones will probably get 20 or more carries, go with him. The news that Mo is starting is laffable, wait and see.

dirtdickens
09-07-2008, 07:50 AM
Do not take into consideration what Jones did in Dallas when making this decision. He is in a completely different offense and he will be the center piece for a few weeks. In Dallas he was the set up man, running obvious plays up the gut to set up Barbarian and the passing game.

The Bengals have no line and are a mess. Go with the guy that has a solid team and plays in a garbage division.