PDA

View Full Version : Paranoid When High...

nfricano
09-06-2008, 04:40 PM
2 out of the 10 times ive tried weed, i got REALLY paranoid. REALLY bad. And whenever i even smell weed, i get paranoid because im scared im going to get paranoid again. Is it all just in my head? As soon as i smell weed, i feel as if i got high instantly and i have to tell myself im ok, all i did was smelt it. Its all in my head correct? Or can you get high just from smelling it? Not the weed itself but the smoke?

bobbybuilder1
09-06-2008, 04:47 PM
*I will be kind and treat this as a genuine question* You can get high from the smoke, have you never heard of 'Hot Boxing'. However, you will certainly need a fair amount of it to effect you. If you believe the weed makes you paranoid, don't bun it. End Thread./

Aindreas
09-06-2008, 05:50 PM
2 out of the 10 times ive tried weed, i got REALLY paranoid. REALLY bad. And whenever i even smell weed, i get paranoid because im scared im going to get paranoid again. Is it all just in my head? As soon as i smell weed, i feel as if i got high instantly and i have to tell myself im ok, all i did was smelt it. Its all in my head correct? Or can you get high just from smelling it? Not the weed itself but the smoke?

You are freakin' out. Man.

QFhJiF-7oLU

Mxer_129
09-06-2008, 05:54 PM
You are freakin' out. Man.

[youtube]QFhJiF-7oLU[/youtube
haha classic...love that movie.