PDA

View Full Version : Gaspari PlasmaJet info? (REPS)

imawake
09-06-2008, 01:46 PM
Has anyone used it? Is it a good product? I've tried a buncha of NO products so far and currently on Animal Pump..I heard you can even stack them both. Any Info on this product?

Iron Barbarian
09-06-2008, 01:52 PM
I like it and have been taking it for a while. I have also taken Animal Pump, NO Xplode, NO2, Max Muscle's Max Nitro, Superpump250, and a couple others. Seems the Plasmajet works the best. I kind of like taking it every two days like the package suggests. Then I am not taking 100 pills a day.

Bobaroo
09-06-2008, 01:52 PM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106767781&highlight=PlasmaJet+FAQ

clubtc05
09-06-2008, 02:16 PM
I LOVED the pumps but sometimes when i take it with food after about an hour or so I get the runs...but thats about it but best pumps I had from an N.O product.

kerplunk
09-06-2008, 02:23 PM
its vitamin c and arginine. but probably gives some sick pumps.

blinKme431
09-06-2008, 02:27 PM
You can stack it with pump.
PlasmaJet is a non-stim, so you'll definitely want to take a stim pre-workout in addition. I opt for SciVation's Vasocharge, but Gaspari obviously recommends Superpump 250. Animal Pump would be fine.

Mata Leao
09-06-2008, 02:32 PM
i just got it yesterday man, looking forward to it...i heard alot of good things about it man. and its gonna go good with my sizeon,intrabolic,sp250 stack.

but it looks pretty solid..

ill let u know how it works for me... i took my first blister and felt a solid pump.. but the effect become more drastic by the second and third.

i posted this on ur other thread... u got 2 with the same name

Zachattack43
09-06-2008, 03:29 PM
i just got it yesterday man, looking forward to it...i heard alot of good things about it man. and its gonna go good with my sizeon,intrabolic,sp250 stack.

but it looks pretty solid..

ill let u know how it works for me... i took my first blister and felt a solid pump.. but the effect become more drastic by the second and third.

i posted this on ur other thread... u got 2 with the same name

try to take it at least 2 hours pre workout on empty stomach.

Mata Leao
09-06-2008, 03:38 PM
try to take it at least 2 hours pre workout on empty stomach.

umm it will be kinna hard i try to eat every 2-3 hours... and if i take it 2 hours before workout and dont eat ill hit the gym and be crrrazy hungry.. got any tips... watabout 30 minutes before my last meal before hitting the gym?

Zachattack43
09-06-2008, 03:40 PM
umm it will be kinna hard i try to eat every 2-3 hours... and if i take it 2 hours before workout and dont eat ill hit the gym and be crrrazy hungry.. got any tips... watabout 30 minutes before my last meal before hitting the gym?

I just said at least, you can take it 2-10 hours pre workout, but empty stomach helps, all you gotta do is wait 30minutes to eat.

Personally I dont see why you eat so often, should be more like 3-4, anything less than 3 prolly is just going to be fat.

Mata Leao
09-06-2008, 03:48 PM
I just said at least, you can take it 2-10 hours pre workout, but empty stomach helps, all you gotta do is wait 30minutes to eat.

Personally I dont see why you eat so often, should be more like 3-4, anything less than 3 prolly is just going to be fat.

umm do u really think so... i been thinking that too... but from reading and stuff ive gather that for a bulk try to eat every 2-3 hours.. smaller meals i wanna get to 235...and if u wanna get big u gotta eat big.. ive read of ppl having 8 meals a day during bulk..... but lets see... i just got until december to bulk.. i should hit 235 by then.. then ill go into a cut and eat every 3.5 hours,less calories,more protein and veggies with less milk.

Zachattack43
09-06-2008, 03:54 PM
umm do u really think so... i been thinking that too... but from reading and stuff ive gather that for a bulk try to eat every 2-3 hours.. smaller meals i wanna get to 235...and if u wanna get big u gotta eat big.. ive read of ppl having 8 meals a day during bulk..... but lets see... i just got until december to bulk.. i should hit 235 by then.. then ill go into a cut and eat every 3.5 hours,less calories,more protein and veggies with less milk.

still with protein, I would wait at least 3 hours. You can still eat the same increments bulking or cutting, just gotta adjust the calories and macros. Eating every 2 hours is too soon and your body wont be through processing the previous meal.

If you are going to cut like that, then you need to increase the fat intake too.