PDA

View Full Version : How do you take your CellMass??

jerichoy2j
09-06-2008, 07:26 AM
Recommended use on training days: Serving 1: mix 1 scoop with 4-6 oz. of cold water immediately following your workout (on an empty stomach) - does this mean you cant even drink water during workout or anything like gatorade?, also it says Serving 2: mix 1 scoop with 4-6 oz. of cold water 6-8 hours before or after your post-workout serving? when do you find is best / works best for you - before or after post-workout for serving 2??

strength77
09-06-2008, 07:30 AM
Recommended use on training days: Serving 1: mix 1 scoop with 4-6 oz. of cold water immediately following your workout (on an empty stomach) - does this mean you cant even drink water during workout or anything like gatorade?, also it says Serving 2: mix 1 scoop with 4-6 oz. of cold water 6-8 hours before or after your post-workout serving? when do you find is best / works best for you - before or after post-workout for serving 2??

is this a muscletech product?

Black_Label
09-06-2008, 07:30 AM
Way back when I took it, i took it right after training. You can still drink water or what ever during training

I woud switch to a basic monohydrate for a while after cellmess. If you like it try steping up to Neovar Recomped, sizeon, or maybe greenmag

Cellmass/BSN tends to be confusing

ChuteBoxeFC
09-06-2008, 07:34 AM
I found it best when taken rectally, rather than orally. The CE3 creatine absorbs well through the anus. No Homo

J_Con
09-06-2008, 07:45 AM
is this a muscletech product?
BSN