Khronos
09-05-2008, 08:43 PM
wow how bizzare

klax410
09-05-2008, 08:48 PM
ooohhh... brb eating tons of "corn"

hurdle68612
09-05-2008, 08:49 PM
yeah i was blown away when i saw this, is there any point to this other than to promote the corn refiners association? i

WannaGetLean
09-05-2008, 08:54 PM
omg I have seen tons of these commercials today..actually one was just on. I think it's ridiculous, and it's just to try and help the corn refiners since there has been a lot of talk about the negative effects of high fructose corn syrup.

hurdle68612
09-05-2008, 09:00 PM
omg I have seen tons of these commercials today..actually one was just on. I think it's ridiculous, and it's just to try and help the corn refiners since there has been a lot of talk about the negative effects of high fructose corn syrup.

yeah i also saw the one at the kids bday party or something. But that is the same thing i thought as well. I mean i am no expert on nutrition or sugars, but the only result i see from this commercial is making some americans think that it is ok to consume the corn syrup and sugars. It is no secret that america is FAT and this does not help at all

WannaGetLean
09-05-2008, 09:11 PM
yeah i also saw the one at the kids bday party or something. But that is the same thing i thought as well. I mean i am no expert on nutrition or sugars, but the only result i see from this commercial is making some americans think that it is ok to consume the corn syrup and sugars. It is no secret that america is FAT and this does not help at all

IT's all about the money $$$$

hurdle68612
09-05-2008, 09:25 PM

must be, i wonder how much the corn people paid to get their ads run

ASFx
09-05-2008, 09:27 PM
It's sad when we have commercials trying to convince people to eat unnatural, diabetes causing poison.

WannaGetLean
09-05-2008, 09:38 PM
It's sad when we have commercials trying to convince people to eat unnatural, diabetes causing poison.

It's a sad world out there..

but like in the commercial says... "it's safe in moderation" :rolleyes:..

tjw0002
09-05-2008, 09:48 PM
The bad thing is the majority of people do not know what moderation is. Nor do teach their children.

Mxer_129
09-05-2008, 10:19 PM
The bad thing is the majority of people do not know what moderation is. Nor do teach their children.
america...most obese country in the world.

americans - redefining the word "food".

Spottydog
09-05-2008, 10:35 PM
That ad makes me wanna avoid HFCS even more out of sheer disgust.

Fail.

Neopragmatist
09-05-2008, 10:38 PM
GMO

http://www.freewebs.com/thefigtreeonline/GMO%20CORN.bmp

longsnapper50
09-06-2008, 12:08 AM
does anybody know the negative effects of ingesting HFCS?

like actual studies proving its negative health effects?

i am curious because i have heard from everyone it is not healthy but have never really seen evidence, tho i have never looked into it tho.

hooked4life
09-06-2008, 12:28 AM
same cals as sugar .... well holysh!t, it MUST be good for me

Jules Verne
09-06-2008, 04:51 AM
Somehow is seems more like a VD 'ad'. I kept wondering when she (or he) was going to break out the condom.

hurdle68612
09-06-2008, 07:43 AM
does anybody know the negative effects of ingesting HFCS?

like actual studies proving its negative health effects?

i am curious because i have heard from everyone it is not healthy but have never really seen evidence, tho i have never looked into it tho.

yeah this is the platform that the corn refiners ass. is using in its commercials, america hears that it is bad for you but the avg american doenst really know any concrete evidence to support their opinion

RippedFibers
09-06-2008, 07:55 AM
wow, i saw like 2 other ones yesterday. They most have a bunch of them.

purpleklipse
09-08-2008, 08:40 PM
totally thought the same thing.

wow.

longsnapper50
09-08-2008, 09:33 PM
yeah this is the platform that the corn refiners ass. is using in its commercials, america hears that it is bad for you but the avg american doenst really know any concrete evidence to support their opinion

yes, yes i know it is good marketing but does anyone really know what the negative effects are and if there are studies on it?

hurdle68612
09-09-2008, 06:03 AM
i dont know any specific studies off hand but i mean most of us have heard of the negative affects: contributed to diabetes, risk factor for obesity (especially childhood, which itself is a risk factor for type 2 diabetes, heart disease, stroke and early death amongst others)..in one of my classes last semester we were told that in 2000 the avg person consumed something like 73lbs of HFCS per year..disgusting. And the commercial calls for "moderation" but that is near impossible to do when 20oz sodas usually contain about 20 teaspoons of HFCS (federal dietary guideline says we should limit our intake of sugar to 8 teaspoons based on a 2,000 cal diet)..just something to think about

Maestro
09-09-2008, 06:33 AM
..in one of my classes last semester we were told that in 2000 the avg person consumed something like 73lbs of HFCS per year..disgusting.

how can you not eat it. Its in everything

-bread
-pre packaged oatmeal
-supposed 100% all natural fruit juices
-sodas
-some chips
-beef jerky
-additives to some spices
-sauces (tomato/bbq)

Whats really sickening is that since i've been eating it my whole life I can't stand he way some foods tastw w/o it. for example I bought some overpriced natural bread that didn't have HFCS in it and it tasted awful.

I guess i'm used to that soft sugary goodness.

Holyspokes
09-09-2008, 06:37 AM
it's pretty easy to avoid it if you don't eat a lot of processed crap.

xl Achilles lx
09-09-2008, 07:34 AM

It is ok to consume sugar. It's called getting off your ass and exercising.

No, it's all about educating people and getting it through their heads that a cup of 100% natural grape juice usually contains just as much sugar as articially sweetened grape juice.

And it's also meant to piss off all the OCD people on bb.com who freak out if their friends offer them an ice cream cone.

I eat quite a bit of HFCS every day and have managed to avoid diabetes. Go eat your artificially sweetened whey. Oh and by the way, you might avoid diabetes from HFCS if you exercise. Just sayin'.

It's a sad world out there..

but like in the commercial says... "it's safe in moderation" :rolleyes:..

Why the quotes, everything is fine in moderation.

hurdle68612
09-09-2008, 08:40 AM
I eat quite a bit of HFCS every day and have managed to avoid diabetes. Go eat your artificially sweetened whey. Oh and by the way, you might avoid diabetes from HFCS if you exercise. Just sayin'.

I completely agree that more people just need to educate themselves and become more active. That is one positive that i take from the commercial: it is a challenge at Americans to take accountablity for their own choices. But it is unfair for children who become obese or develop diabetes because of the environment they have been exposed to. This is the part of the population that from the start is given an unfair advantage in living a healthy life.

Let's not forget that 2/3 of the population over the age of 20 is overweight (including a staggering 1/3 that is obese) or that 1/5 of those aged 6-19 are overweight.

xl Achilles lx
09-09-2008, 10:11 AM
Let's not forget that 2/3 of the population over the age of 20 is overweight (including a staggering 1/3 that is obese) or that 1/5 of those aged 6-19 are overweight.

That's a cool statistic and all, but this argument was originally about HFCS. That many people aren't overweight/obese because of HFCS, it's because of two things.

Bad eating habits & lack of exercise.

Speaking of random statistics, did you know that natural gas use has increased by 35 percent over the past ten years, and is projected to grow 45 percent by 2015?

RU4A69
09-09-2008, 10:19 AM
9 out of 10 doctors smoke Camels.

bryce126
09-09-2008, 10:28 AM
9 out of 10 doctors smoke Camels.

lol priceless.

as for the commercial, that makes me sick, though I should have seen it coming. theyre saying "eat this, because you don't know why its bad for you"
sugar is linked directly to inflammation and heart disease and diabetes.

ughhdjkfljklfgbnortnbiujdo

bryce126
09-09-2008, 10:30 AM

bring on the asbestos and cigarettes!

xl Achilles lx
09-09-2008, 12:20 PM

I smoke weed regularly and run a sub 11 second 100m dash (yep, a marijuanna cig's smoke is worse than a regular cig's smoke). I'm not advocating smoking, because it's bad, but I'll lol at you instead.

...and asbestos? That's the best thing you could come up with when trying to brain storm rediculously bad things that aren't remotely good for you? You're right, let's all start inhaling stone-age old housing insulation! How many products even contain that any more. I'll do you one better; lets all drink battery acid, atleast that's still common now a days.

Tool.

Aindreas
09-09-2008, 12:24 PM

Gee, good thing food isn't asbestos or cigarettes.

JarHeaD316
09-09-2008, 12:25 PM
I haven't had HFCS in 2-3 years...not exactly hard to avoid. Shop at the right places and check labels, that simple.

Holyspokes
09-09-2008, 12:45 PM
I smoke weed regularly and run a sub 11 second 100m dash (yep, a marijuanna cig's smoke is worse than a regular cig's smoke). I'm not advocating smoking, because it's bad, but I'll lol at you instead.

...and asbestos? That's the best thing you could come up with when trying to brain storm rediculously bad things that aren't remotely good for you? You're right, let's all start inhaling stone-age old housing insulation! How many products even contain that any more. I'll do you one better; lets all drink battery acid, atleast that's still common now a days.

Tool.

Sense when do you use your cardiovascular system heavily in a 100 meter dash?

xl Achilles lx
09-09-2008, 02:02 PM
Sense when do you use your cardiovascular system heavily in a 100 meter dash?

Meh, I do enough cardio-vascular exercise to know that my cardio-vascular system is in optimal shape. Brb, running 21 second 200m dashes and sub 50 second 400m dashes.

Since when do you use "sense when" in context like that?

aelephant
09-09-2008, 03:01 PM
The reason they are pushing this **** so hard is because there is a corn surplus in the US due to the practice of our government of reimbursing farmers when the cost of corn drops (monoculture anyone?). There's no supply and demand, just SUPPLY SUPPLY SUPPLY. We grind the **** up and feed it to cows (who aren't even evolved to digest it, therefore we have to pump them full of antibiotics to prevent the bacteria in their ruminants from running wild) along with their own ground up brains (well, not anymore, but that was a great practice, wasn't it? same calories! a calorie is a calorie right? what's cannibalism??...) which screws up the ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acids and contributes to inflammatory disorders in the population eating this meat.

Not only is HFCS unnatural, its part of an evil empire destroying our nation's health, culture and ecology.

DeathCereal
09-09-2008, 03:02 PM
I learned hfcs is the main ingredient in syrup today lol

Squat2Grow
09-09-2008, 03:55 PM
lol @ them saying that is ok to eat just because it is made from corn. like that really matters in the end...

Mxer_129
09-09-2008, 03:56 PM
I learned hfcs is the main ingredient in syrup today lol
...uh...

Aindreas
09-09-2008, 04:00 PM
...uh...

Hmmm....syrup....high fructose corn syrup??? There's a relation there but I just can't place it...:confused:

cyde
09-09-2008, 04:08 PM
I don't see what all the hoopla is about. I've seen more absurd things on TV than commercials advocating HFCS. If you're concerned about this product, don't consume it.

Yes, I consume high fructose corn syrup in moderation.

ASFx
09-09-2008, 04:08 PM

I use natural whey. I no longer consume artificial sweeteners. I exercise regularly.

It's fine until you get cancer. Maybe then you'll change your opinion.

Mxer_129
09-09-2008, 04:17 PM
i'm not scientist but...i don't think you will get cancer from things if consumed in moderation.

Aindreas
09-09-2008, 04:18 PM

From HFCS?

ASFx
09-09-2008, 04:21 PM
i'm not scientist but...i don't think you will get cancer from things if consumed in moderation.

That sort of thinking is why cancer rates are skyrocketing. People need to better educate themselves on the dangers of eating all this synthetic garbage that's being created for us to consume. People need to get back to their roots and start eating natural, whole foods that haven't been altered by scientists.

Holyspokes
09-09-2008, 04:29 PM
Meh, I do enough cardio-vascular exercise to know that my cardio-vascular system is in optimal shape. Brb, running 21 second 200m dashes and sub 50 second 400m dashes.

Since when do you use "sense when" in context like that?

My bad you got me on the spelling. I used to smoke too and could run those times in High School as well as a sub 2min 800m.

All i was saying was that your point didn't make sense. You don't need an exceptional cardiovascular system to run a 100m. A sub 50second 400m yes.

So your point is proven.

LionChick
09-09-2008, 04:37 PM
i saw that commercial last night, i was wondering if someone would have posted on here about it... it seems a little ridiculous, i mean, if i remember right one of the selling points of the HFCS product is "it's made from corn." So is Ethanol, but that doesn't mean I should eat it, too!

Aindreas
09-09-2008, 05:01 PM
i saw that commercial last night, i was wondering if someone would have posted on here about it... it seems a little ridiculous, i mean, if i remember right one of the selling points of the HFCS product is "it's made from corn." So is Ethanol, but that doesn't mean I should eat it, too!

Ok but the point of this commerical is that it's no worse than table sugar. And it's not. But people here don't typically spoon themselves table sugar either. Could they use a little in moderation? Of course they could, but I don't think anyone here would recommend getting most of your cals from sugar, for health reasons if not body composition. Yes this commercial is a little corny*, and no one's going to trust the corn refiner's association, but the lady's right.

HFCS is not poison. Cane sugar is not poison. They may as well be the same thing as far as glucose/fructose composition, but the hype is revolving around hfcs b/c it's cheaper and thus more widespread, plus it just has some weird sinister ring to it people dislike. I don't really know, I'm just speculating because it doesn't make a lick of sense.

Please note: Nowhere in this post did I say "zomgz hfcs is awesome 4 u", in case someone feels compelled to put words in my mouth.

*I do apologize.

DeathCereal
09-09-2008, 05:12 PM
Hmmm....syrup....high fructose corn syrup??? There's a relation there but I just can't place it...:confused:

Well I always thought it was some mapley stuff? I don't know..

Aindreas
09-09-2008, 05:14 PM
Well I always thought it was some mapley stuff? I don't know..

Maple syrup is...maple syrup. Artificial maple syrup is not maple syrup. Hence "artificial."

DeathCereal
09-09-2008, 05:21 PM
Maple syrup is...maple syrup. Artificial maple syrup is not maple syrup. Hence "artificial."

Ok then.

longsnapper50
09-09-2008, 05:53 PM

are u implying HFCS has links to cancer, because if are please post references to where u learned this information.

xl Achilles lx
09-09-2008, 06:17 PM

I'd like to see some concrete evidence stating that high fructose corn syrup yields cancer as a result of consumption.

EDIT: longsnapper50 got to it before I did. Reps.

triceptor
09-09-2008, 06:18 PM
So i just was this Ad from the Corn Refiners Association on TV:

KVsgXPt564Q&feature=related

...THOUGHTS?

This new TV and print campaign prompted today's show and my blog entry

Show # 188

09/09/2008

- High Fructose Corn Syrup Revisited

Guest: Dr. Barry Popkin

High Fructose Corn Syrup died an ugly death at the hands of popular science. The Corn Refiners Association is trying to revive it through TV and print ads comparing HFCS to regular everyday table sugar. Most of the studies in the 80s and 90s on HFCS were done on rats. More recent studies have been done on humans.

Dr. Popkin's group was one of the first to publish a study on the dangers of HFCS and its link to obesity. I investigate the current information on this refined sweetener.

Listen to this episode now - http://www.superhumanradio.com/press/promo188qt.htm

Download - http://www.superhumanradio.com/rss/2008/SHR_Show_188.mp3

Or visit http://www.superhumanradio.com/core/shr_archive.htm

------------------

SUPER HUMAN RADIO HOTLINE 206-222-2218
A listener hot-line has been set up. You can call with suggestions, criticisms, feedback or just to say hello.

Call Carl at 206-222-2218 and let him know what?s on your mind!

----------------------------------------------

hurdle68612
09-09-2008, 07:21 PM
I'd like to see some concrete evidence stating that high fructose corn syrup yields cancer as a result of consumption.

EDIT: longsnapper50 got to it before I did. Reps.

That's something that you cant prove to be true or false (not that i think it is true at all). All researches can do is prove "risk factors". This is the same reason why tobacco companies for years do not admit to the fact that their cigs are killers.. it would be unethical to actually prove it through a true experiment (the only way to prove a cause-effect relationship).

But anyway back to the commercial.. i think we can all agree that HFCS is no worse than you than any other refined sugar..which is what seems is one point the commercial is making. I think we can also agree that in no-way is sugar good for you. I mean c'mon now, we have kids who are 11 and 12 who are acquiring type II diabetes, someone please justify that for me; impossible.

Nu-UFitness
09-09-2008, 07:33 PM
it was funny, the day I posted my blog on HFCS was the day I saw this commercial! My reaction was a high pitched "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" I was blown away by it, I couldnt believe they are actually trying to defend how its ok for you in moderation... like others said in posts before mine, the average American doesnt know what moderation is, nor do they know anything about HFCS and the stats on it. Needless to say I have some negative things to add about our food regulations in this nation but will refrain because I know better.

IrockZ
09-09-2008, 07:46 PM
Somehow is seems more like a VD 'ad'. I kept wondering when she (or he) was going to break out the condom.

LMFAO word up.. i was waitin too!!

hurdle68612
09-09-2008, 07:56 PM
it was funny, the day I posted my blog on HFCS was the day I saw this commercial! My reaction was a high pitched "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" I was blown away by it, I couldnt believe they are actually trying to defend how its ok for you in moderation... like others said in posts before mine, the average American doesnt know what moderation is, nor do they know anything about HFCS and the stats on it. Needless to say I have some negative things to add about our food regulations in this nation but will refrain because I know better.

Yes that was pretty much my reaction too. But i gotta give the corn refiners credit for challenging americans to question their views on corn syrup. I know i questioned what i thought i knew haha

Nu-UFitness
09-09-2008, 08:13 PM
Yes that was pretty much my reaction too. But i gotta give the corn refiners credit for challenging americans to question their views on corn syrup. I know i questioned what i thought i knew haha

very true! i agree!

triceptor
09-10-2008, 05:43 AM

and this was exactly my point when I interviewed Dr. Popkin on the show. The CRA is correct. HFCS is no different than table sugar. Neither are any good. The analogy I used during the show is its like saying smoking cigarettes is no worst for you than breathing the fumes from your car's tailpipe.... and you shouldn't do either. The CRA missed the boat with this ad campaign. They used the "hey were just as bad as the other bad stuff you're using so use us too" approach.

Carl

hurdle68612
09-10-2008, 06:19 AM
and this was exactly my point when I interviewed Dr. Popkin on the show. The CRA is correct. HFCS is no different than table sugar. Neither are any good. The analogy I used during the show is its like saying smoking cigarettes is no worst for you than breathing the fumes from your car's tailpipe.... and you shouldn't do either. The CRA missed the boat with this ad campaign. They used the "hey were just as bad as the other bad stuff you're using so use us too" approach.

Carl

Hey i listened to the show and it was interesting indeed. I will agree with you on the "we're just as bad as the other bad stuff" but how many people do you think will see the commercial and walk away with the same analysis?

L1GHTWEIGHTBABY
09-10-2008, 06:32 AM
My bad you got me on the spelling. I used to smoke too and could run those times in High School as well as a sub 2min 800m.

All i was saying was that your point didn't make sense. You don't need an exceptional cardiovascular system to run a 100m. A sub 50second 400m yes.

So your point is proven.

One of my best friends from high school came to practice high all the time and he was running a 4:29 mile. It just doesn't effect some people.

Fixor101
09-10-2008, 07:43 AM
LOL @ the guy in the add.

His girlfriend/wife offers him some food and his response is 'I thought you loved me!?!?! (ZOMG TRYING TO KILL ME WITH HFCS)'.... I don't think even the extreme anti-HFCS act like that big of a douchebag.... and if hes so concerned why is he letting her eat it in the first place.

DopeEfX
09-10-2008, 07:49 AM
those ads are hilarious i was watching the game sunday and it popped up during one of the commercial breaks. WHAT THE PHUCK was my reaction lmao. Hay guise Cotton candy is healthy because its made from sugar which is derived from a plant so its a vegetable and healthy!

triceptor
09-10-2008, 09:46 AM
Hey i listened to the show and it was interesting indeed. I will agree with you on the "we're just as bad as the other bad stuff" but how many people do you think will see the commercial and walk away with the same analysis?

hurdle this is my fear. too many parents are overwhelmed with trying to make the right decisions about feeding their families and this campaign may give them the "permission" to go ahead and buy that sale item with HFCS in it and justify it in their mind. the TV ads are very specific to target parents as they fill childrens drink cups or teens eating a Popsicle. Its not the adults that are at risk its the kids and the adults make a lot of the decisions about their nutrition.

I believe that in years to come the development of most neurological diseases will be be identified as being caused by refined sweetener consumption. I am positive that its at the root of RLS. I don't care what MD's say about that statement. I have plenty of proof.

Its not just high serum glucose levels... it the dramatic fluctuations that are potentiated by poor glucose management that is caused by high refined sweetener intake IMHO.

Carl

triceptor
09-10-2008, 09:47 AM
those ads are hilarious i was watching the game sunday and it popped up during one of the commercial breaks. WHAT THE PHUCK was my reaction lmao. Hay guise Cotton candy is healthy because its made from sugar which is derived from a plant so its a vegetable and healthy!

careful... you'll give the ad agency's that represent these companies ideas.....

liftjunkie06
09-10-2008, 09:51 AM
I saw this ad too. my wife and I just looked at each other and were like, "what the hell was that. " nothing is more appealing than a happy couple eating HFCS on a blanket for a picnic. It's almost like the artificial sweeteners and quasi-artificial sweeteners are about to duke it out. It all sucks IMO, but it's really tough to avoid the HFCS.

Shadowcast
09-10-2008, 10:20 AM
I....uh...hmmm... arr... uh... wha... phhhh....ummm....

TestGilligan
09-10-2008, 12:06 PM
I'm sure this is a "duh" for a lot of you, but it's genetically engineered crap that was never intended to go in your body. The brownies that are made to go into MY body are nuthin' always made with sugar (yeah, honey would be better) and butter (or margarine with no trans fats).

blinKme431
09-10-2008, 12:41 PM
I'm sure this is a "duh" for a lot of you, but it's genetically engineered crap that was never intended to go in your body.

So? So is plenty of the food being used to combat global hunger. I'm sick of the mentality that's becoming pandemic that anything not found in nature is inherently worse for you. Guess what? The treatments that fight viruses, bacteria and disease usually don't grow on trees. Not to mention cocaine and cyanide are found in nature. There's nothing inherently better about something 'natural' vs. something 'artificial'.

Aindreas
09-10-2008, 01:04 PM
So? So is plenty of the food being used to combat global hunger. I'm sick of the mentality that's becoming pandemic that anything not found in nature is inherently worse for you. Guess what? The treatments that fight viruses, bacteria and disease usually don't grow on trees. Not to mention cocaine and cyanide are found in nature. There's nothing inherently better about something 'natural' vs. something 'artificial'.

Yes well your logic and common sense clearly has no place in this thread, brah. :rolleyes:

xl Achilles lx
09-10-2008, 01:05 PM
I'm sure this is a "duh" for a lot of you, but it's genetically engineered crap that was never intended to go in your body.

Yep, this was covered back on page 1 I believe. Good try tho :).

The brownies that are made to go into MY body are nuthin' always made with sugar (yeah, honey would be better) and butter (or margarine with no trans fats).

lul wut? (btw, I bet your brownies have gluten in them. Oh, and if you wanna talk about artificial stuff, you might wanna stop taking your artificially flavored whey.)

You're brownies are nuthin'? Damn, that sucks. An example better suited for a HFCS discussion would be juices, soda etc etc...not homemade brownies.

Dr. Horse
09-10-2008, 02:16 PM
Yes well your logic and common sense clearly has no place in this thread, brah. :rolleyes:

x2. I'll have no part of these shenanigens.

cyde
09-10-2008, 02:36 PM
I'm drinking a gatorade, a HFCS laden beverage, right now. Yall mad? :)

liftjunkie06
09-10-2008, 02:39 PM
I'm drinking a gatorade, a HFCS laden beverage, right now. Yall mad? :)

But isn't that suppposedly different molecularly? And, no, I don't care what you do. :)

hurdle68612
09-10-2008, 04:03 PM
hurdle this is my fear. too many parents are overwhelmed with trying to make the right decisions about feeding their families and this campaign may give them the "permission" to go ahead and buy that sale item with HFCS in it and justify it in their mind. the TV ads are very specific to target parents as they fill childrens drink cups or teens eating a Popsicle. Its not the adults that are at risk its the kids and the adults make a lot of the decisions about their nutrition.

Carl

Yeah this is my biggest problem with the add too. I have a little sister who is 6 and my parents allow her to drink soda and eat all types of sweets all the time. It really is sad. I still cannot believe that i saw an add for HFCS on tv though, unbelievable haha.

SpeedingKars
09-26-2008, 09:07 PM
You're brownies are nuthin'? Damn, that sucks. An example better suited for a HFCS discussion would be juices, soda etc etc...not homemade brownies.

If we're calling people out...since when do you use "you're" in place of "your"? And I'll just assume you were being cute (?) with the "nuthin'".

Take it if you dish it!

xl Achilles lx
09-26-2008, 09:59 PM
If we're calling people out...since when do you use "you're" in place of "your"? And I'll just assume you were being cute (?) with the "nuthin'".

Take it if you dish it!

Tuche. Except when I called him out, I never implied that he spelt anything wrong, rather used meaningless examples. Darn, good try tho! :)

Oh, and yeah, I was being cute by saying "nuthin" seeing as how it was in his original post.

BlueFenix13S
09-26-2008, 10:13 PM
You are probably gaining more fat from cortisol from stressing out about this ad than you would if you ate a few grams of HFCS :D