PDA

View Full Version : O/t......tgif

MalibuDebi1972
09-05-2008, 05:58 AM
Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen...It's TGIF. It's a beautiful day here in MA and I just got in from my fat walk/job with Xavier. What are your plans for the weekend?

fitnessman
09-05-2008, 06:00 AM
Forum members Greenfeather and his lovely wife =M= are coming to my fishing/hunting camp this weekend. :)

I have my kids Kat and Dom as well :)

Goose hunting tomorrow morning.

Lot's of good food!

MalibuDebi1972
09-05-2008, 06:04 AM
Forum members Greenfeather and his lovely wife =M= are coming to my fishing/hunting camp this weekend. :)

Lot's of good food!

I always loved fishing, my ex husband, my ex BF were big into fishing, but the new hubby doesnt like it :( ..This is the first relationship I have had with no boat. I have fishing poles..Sounds like a great weekend for you Fitty!

Stevelegh
09-05-2008, 06:04 AM

Lot's of good food!

Have fun Fitty, we'll do our best not to trash the place while you're away

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/55/134562269_a1838259f8.jpg

dbx
09-05-2008, 06:17 AM

Hide the women and children!! :eek:

:D You guys stay safe and have fun. One of these days...one of these days..

Marius_Ursus
09-05-2008, 06:27 AM
I have stupid errands to run this weekend.

DanVanVliet
09-05-2008, 06:30 AM

Lot's of good food!

Deer hunting Bow?

Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen...It's TGIF. It's a beautiful day here in MA and I just got in from my fat walk/job with Xavier. What are your plans for the weekend?

I hope to be in a gutter somewhere drunk :D morning

MalibuDebi1972
09-05-2008, 06:33 AM
Mr. Dan, I had a funny feeling that is what you would be doing, since football will start.

Capt_Lou
09-05-2008, 06:33 AM
Heading to Columbus tonight, probally just hang at a friends house.

Tomorrow supposed to go on some huge hike up some so called mountain. Yea that should be fun :D

MalibuDebi1972
09-05-2008, 06:36 AM

Tomorrow supposed to go on some huge hike up some so called mountain. Yea that should be fun :D

Are you going with your GF?

maryinmesquite
09-05-2008, 06:37 AM

Tomorrow supposed to go on some huge hike up some so called mountain. Yea that should be fun :Dbetter than me ,, i get to help pack ,, the daughter closes on her house wednesday ,, so i get to help get them ready to move out ,,, next weekend im sure i will be weepy ,, the empty nest thing is going to kick my behind

DanVanVliet
09-05-2008, 06:37 AM
Mr. Dan, I had a funny feeling that is what you would be doing, since football will start.

You know me to well already am I that transparent?

fitnessman
09-05-2008, 06:39 AM
Deer hunting Bow?

Bow doesn't open up until the 27th... I need to start shooting.

MalibuDebi1972
09-05-2008, 06:41 AM
better than me ,, i get to help pack ,, the daughter closes on her house wednesday ,, so i get to help get them ready to move out ,,, next weekend im sure i will be weepy ,, the empty nest thing is going to kick my behind

But just think, how fun it would be. To be alone in a house. You can do anything. WAlk around naked. Have sex any where in the house. Have dinner parties or just parties..THe list can go on and on.

DanVanVliet
09-05-2008, 06:42 AM
Bow doesn't open up until the 27th... I need to start shooting.

Here the season ends after this weekend so sad I haven't gotten one yet. I will be heading out though one last try.

MalibuDebi1972
09-05-2008, 06:44 AM
Here the season ends after this weekend so sad I haven't gotten one yet. I will be heading out though one last try.

You have gotten one yet, because you been drinking to much. The drinking off sets everything LOL :p

maryinmesquite
But just think, how fun it would be. To be alone in a house. You can do anything. WAlk around naked. Have sex any where in the house. Have dinner parties or just parties..THe list can go on and on.i have thought about all that , and that will be nice (the naked part no, dont want to scare anyone) but i have been a mom for 26 years and my girls are my world ,, not that they dont make me crazy sometimes but i love them beyond anything else

DanVanVliet
But just think, how fun it would be. To be alone in a house. You can do anything. WAlk around naked. Have sex any where in the house. Have dinner parties or just parties..THe list can go on and on.

I like the way you think. smart girl . LOL

MalibuDebi1972
09-05-2008, 06:48 AM
i have thought about all that , and that will be nice (the naked part no, dont want to scare anyone) but i have been a mom for 26 years and my girls are my world ,, not that they dont make me crazy sometimes but i love them beyond anything else

Don't get me wrong. I understand about the children part, but now it is your turn..You can concentrate on you now. This is your time to shine :)

DanVanVliet
09-05-2008, 06:50 AM
You have gotten one yet, because you been drinking to much. The drinking off sets everything LOL :p

You may be right I can't decide drinking effects you decistion making.:D

MalibuDebi1972
09-05-2008, 06:53 AM
You may be right I can't decide drinking effects you decistion making.:D

You can call me Dr. Debbie (just like Dr Phil or Dr Drew) LOL...Came and sit on my couch and tell me watch is troubling you ;)

DanVanVliet
09-05-2008, 06:55 AM
You can call me Dr. Debbie (just like Dr Phil or Dr Drew) LOL...Came and sit on my couch and tell me watch is troubling you ;)

Watch?

maryinmesquite
09-05-2008, 06:57 AM
Don't get me wrong. I understand about the children part, but now it is your turn..You can concentrate on you now. This is your time to shine :)yes im thinking about going to school and i have some home repair things im going to do ,, i want to put a pond , fountain thing in my back yard, going to make my backyard a peaceful place ,, just some small projects ,, all the animals are even theirs

MalibuDebi1972
09-05-2008, 06:58 AM
yes im thinking about going to school and i have some home repair things im going to do ,, i want to put a pond , fountain thing in my back yard, going to make my backyard a peaceful place ,, just some small projects ,, all the animals are even theirs

I just got a vision of you being Snow White. I can hear the music and see all the animals around you.... LOL

MalibuDebi1972
09-05-2008, 06:59 AM
Watch?

Ooops...meant to say come and what....Sorry my fingers are not working well this morning....

maryinmesquite
09-05-2008, 06:59 AM
I just got a vision of you being Snow White. I can hear the music and see all the animals around you.... LOL
i think i may be the witch ,,, or so i have been told ,, just a little different spelling

DanVanVliet
09-05-2008, 07:02 AM
Ooops...meant to say come and what....Sorry my fingers are not working well this morning....

I know what ya ment I was just being an arss. :D

DanVanVliet
09-05-2008, 07:03 AM
i think i may be the witch ,,, or so i have been told ,, just a little different spelling

Your to pretty to be a witch. come on Mary

maryinmesquite
09-05-2008, 07:07 AM
I know what ya ment I was just being an arss. :D
thank you but i can be mean on occasion ,, try to be nice ,, just makes life flow smoother

DanVanVliet
09-05-2008, 07:10 AM
thank you but i can be mean on occasion ,, try to be nice ,, just makes life flow smoother

I don't believe you are mean you take some of the posts here very well even though it is all in fun.

maryinmesquite
09-05-2008, 07:11 AM
I don't believe you are mean you take some of the posts here very well even though it is all in fun. oh i know it is all in fun ,, i take a joke well but i will give you crap back ,, and heck some of these guys are pretty dang funny

MalibuDebi1972
09-05-2008, 08:59 AM
Well the summer is over for me. The pool people are here closing it down :(

ntrllftr
09-05-2008, 09:04 AM
Tonight Training Shoulders/Traps
Tomorrow Training LEGS
Sunday ...

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj210/carlman1/Browns.gif

SP1966
09-05-2008, 09:04 AM
Tomorrow Training LEGS
Sunday ...

Trying to screw your head on straight?

MalibuDebi1972
09-05-2008, 09:05 AM
Tomorrow Training LEGS
Sunday ...

With all your hard workouts, do you drink on Sunday football?

ntrllftr
09-05-2008, 09:26 AM
With all your hard workouts, do you drink on Sunday football?

I quit drinking about 3 weeks ago all together.
I will not drink for the next 7 months.
I am training seriously for my next couple shows.

SP1966
09-05-2008, 09:29 AM
My wife left me... I don't understand.
After the last child was born, she told me we had to cut back on expenses - I had to give up drinking beer.
I was not a big drinker, maybe a 12-pack on weekends.
Anyway, I gave it up but I noticed the other day when she came home from grocery shopping. The receipt included $45 in makeup.
I said, "Wait a minute I've given up beer and you haven't given up anything!"
She said, "I buy that makeup for you, so I can look pretty for you."
I told her, "Hell, that's what the beer was for!"
I don't think she'll be back

MalibuDebi1972
09-05-2008, 09:29 AM

How many shows have you been in? My goal is to compete by the age of 40 (36 now)..I start with a trainer on the 18th 2x a week.

ntrllftr
09-05-2008, 09:32 AM
My wife left me... I don't understand.
After the last child was born, she told me we had to cut back on expenses - I had to give up drinking beer.
I was not a big drinker, maybe a 12-pack on weekends.
Anyway, I gave it up but I noticed the other day when she came home from grocery shopping. The receipt included $45 in makeup.
I said, "Wait a minute I've given up beer and you haven't given up anything!"
She said, "I buy that makeup for you, so I can look pretty for you."
I told her, "Hell, that's what the beer was for!"
I don't think she'll be back

LMAO!!!

How many shows have you been in? My goal is to compete by the age of 40 (36 now)..I start with a trainer on the 18th 2x a week.

I have 13 trophies and two shows I did not place in.
I have a picture on my bodyspace page with them. :D

MalibuDebi1972
09-05-2008, 09:35 AM
LMAO!!!

I have 13 trophies and two shows I did not place in.
I have a picture on my bodyspace page with them. :D

I would like to see your body, um I mean bodyspace :p

glwanabe
09-05-2008, 11:20 AM
Back to work for me.

More dealings with tropical weather are in store for me for the next few weeks.

rpaul11
09-05-2008, 11:24 AM
I'll be taking my daughter to cheerleading tomorrow, going to the gym tonight. Last night we picked up our pop-up camper so sunday we will be transferring supplies from the garage into the camper

Oh....and I'll be figguring a way to get invited to hunt with Fitty in Ohio :D

tomdana
09-05-2008, 11:40 AM
I am on call this weekend so 48 hrs of fun. Hope to workout tonight and do some cardio on the weekend. Hope to get to have some fun with the kids as I am out of town next weekend. Take care and have a great weekend :)

DanVanVliet
09-05-2008, 11:45 AM
Hello all work sucks

MalibuDebi1972
09-05-2008, 12:39 PM
Hello all work sucks

I have the best jon around :p

DanVanVliet
09-05-2008, 12:43 PM
I have the best jon around :p

I know you get to dance on the cyber pole. :D LOL

MalibuDebi1972
09-05-2008, 12:46 PM
I know you get to dance on the cyber pole. :D LOL

IN cyber space, IM the best pole dancer around :p

DanVanVliet
09-05-2008, 12:47 PM
IN cyber space, IM the best pole dancer around :p

LAMO yes you are.

jsmircich
09-05-2008, 01:01 PM
If the weather holds I'll be taking down a water damaged spider infested shed and a playhouse as well as cleaning out my kitchen since I'm getting a new floor this week. Than Sunday is football

SP1966
09-05-2008, 01:04 PM
If the weather holds I'll be taking down a water damaged spider infested shed and a playhouse as well as cleaning out my kitchen since I'm getting a new floor this week. Than Sunday is football
I am sorry, what exactly does that have to do with pole dancing? :confused:

DanVanVliet
09-05-2008, 01:05 PM

That all sounds good except the work stuff.

MalibuDebi1972
09-05-2008, 01:05 PM

Where in Mass? I live in Hingham..Gooooooooooooooo Pats!

rpaul11
09-05-2008, 01:08 PM
Where in Mass? I live in Hingham..Gooooooooooooooo Pats!

cheating bastards :D

mechenot
09-05-2008, 05:26 PM
This weekend looks like hurricane prep for me. Ike doesn't look good and its path has a bulls eye on Florida right now. A trip to the DEPOT for some extra Plywood and screws. Trimming the coconuts off the tree [those suckas really fly in high winds] and clearing the pool area of all items not tied down. Repairing areas of the pool screening [to reinforce] that I have put off for the past year. Then on Monday, depending on Ike's path, we will have to pack up all the computer systems at work and truck them off the island as the building is only 1/4 mile from the beach and 8' above sealevel. That area of Cape Canaveral is only 1/2 to 3/4 mile wide.
I still love living down here even with its "character defects". It will not be a dull weekend.
However, at 1PM on Sunday life will stop for a couple hours because Football season is finally here. After being on life support since the superbowl and months of rehab I am ready to watch the game once again :) Ya, I am a life long PATs fan...