PDA

View Full Version : Frustrating dream!

Legbuh
09-01-2008, 06:13 AM
So I dream I'm out of town and need to throw the iron. I go to a local gym.

First weird thing, I pull my car into the gym to park. lol! No one said a thing.

I work out, and time to do curls. I go to the db rack and cant find 45s. There is everything else (even 40s) but I needed 45s. I tried it with 40s, but they seemed light as air.

Then I look and see an old buddy there with other guys playing video games! This friend was one of those guys who worked out in high school and still does today and is in great shape.. but I was laughing because he was goofing off in the gym! haha..

So I continued my search for 45lb dbs. I ask a trainer, he says "use a machine".. I get frustrated even more! Then I see a rack of dbs (all misc types, sizes, weights, etc). I look and there'severy size weight, but they're all for sale.. lol. I think "I do need one more 35 for home" but couldn't find one. Didn't have a 45 either.

Then I woke up thinking "how the hell did I not become lucid during that dream! lol!"

B Campbell
09-05-2008, 03:55 AM
Well, first of all it is obviously a sexual dream....at least that is what Freud would say!

"First weird thing, I pull my car into the gym to park. lol! No one said a thing."
Once again...classic psychological dream interpretation would grab this one and say SEX!!! You seem surprised that no one complained when you parked your car inside....could reflect deep seeded frustration of rejection by women you've liked or from a lack of a woman's willingness to experiment sexually.

Unfortunately, I'll have to interpret the rest as homosexual fantasy...so I'll just quit now! LOL

DISCLAIMER.... I have no professional qualifications, and any interpretations of these dreams are entirely made up by myself for my own entertainment!!!

Chipman
09-05-2008, 05:44 AM

First weird thing, I pull my car into the gym to park. lol! No one said a thing.

I work out, and time to do curls. I go to the db rack and cant find 45s. There is everything else (even 40s) but I needed 45s. I tried it with 40s, but they seemed light as air.

Then I look and see an old buddy there with other guys playing video games! This friend was one of those guys who worked out in high school and still does today and is in great shape.. but I was laughing because he was goofing off in the gym! haha..

So I continued my search for 45lb dbs. I ask a trainer, he says "use a machine".. I get frustrated even more! Then I see a rack of dbs (all misc types, sizes, weights, etc). I look and there'severy size weight, but they're all for sale.. lol. I think "I do need one more 35 for home" but couldn't find one. Didn't have a 45 either.

Then I woke up thinking "how the hell did I not become lucid during that dream! lol!"

It's obvious to me that you parked your damn car on top of the 45's. :D

Marius_Ursus
09-05-2008, 06:06 AM

Are you in a plateau right now?

Jimislash
09-05-2008, 06:37 AM
I think you woke up just in time because Bodyhard was about to cave in your windshield with a 45 and a 35 for parking in his gym.

Keltron
09-05-2008, 07:05 AM
First weird thing, I pull my car into the gym to park.
No valets? What a crappy gym. :D

MsBodyhard
09-05-2008, 07:58 AM
I think you woke up just in time because Bodyhard was about to cave in your windshield with a 45 and a 35 for parking in his gym.

I had to rep you on that one !! ROTFL