PDA

View Full Version : O/T......TGIF & Long Weekend

MalibuDebi1972
08-29-2008, 04:21 AM
Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen. TGIF and it's our last weekend of the summer :( Since most of you people have a three day weekend off, what are you plans?

gbg
08-29-2008, 04:41 AM
The fact that the summer is coming to an end really pisses me off!! the summer is getting faster every year, Time is moving faster every year.
On vacation for the next week :D doing some 4 wheeling and fishing with my new ride and spending a couple of days on the Terrapin more fishing and some drinking! fresh fish for dinner ( I hope) ;)

Capt_Lou
08-29-2008, 05:48 AM
I have my daughter this weekend, so tomorrow since it is going to be nice, probally pool time. Then on Sunday we are going to the fair and I am going to eat like crap and I don't care hehe.

I have a date on Monday so we will see how that goes, and took Tuesday off since I have been exhausted.

djl_ottawa
08-29-2008, 06:05 AM
Yeah I have a busy weekend :>

I have a friend up (someone who got me started on bodybuilding) from Virginia. Tonight I am taking him to a restaurant called The Works. They have amazing burgers. (http://www.worksburger.com/) They have over 30 different burgers to choose from and you can have beef, turkey or buffalo. Yum!

Then saturday I have my two kids, a friends kid, my sister and her hubby, my buddy from Virginia myself and my wife and we are putting up a new Shed and swimming in the pool and having a good old BBQ.

Sunday is relax day and I am making a nice roast beef for supper. Monday, more relaxing.

Oh and in there will be lots of beer and rum.

Oh and I also am hoping to go to the gym twice :P

agsuper
08-29-2008, 06:19 AM
Driving to Austin to pick up my daughter (my weekend). Tailgating most of the day at Kyle Field on Saturday with family and friends. Consuming lots of beer and swealtering in the heat.

MalibuDebi1972
08-29-2008, 07:46 AM
I have my daughter this weekend, so tomorrow since it is going to be nice, probally pool time. Then on Sunday we are going to the fair and I am going to eat like crap and I don't care hehe.

I have a date on Monday so we will see how that goes, and took Tuesday off since I have been exhausted.

A date huh? I cant wait for the details next week.....It will be like watching a flick from TMZ......:)

farsscf
08-29-2008, 07:48 AM
A date huh? I cant wait for the details next week.....It will be like watching a flick from TMZ......:)

or nothingtoxic.com

DanVanVliet
08-29-2008, 07:51 AM
I'm putting an atm in my house.:D

MsBodyhard
08-29-2008, 07:53 AM
It iis our grandsons first birthday our son is having a birthday party for him at pelham bay park. I hope it doesn't rain.

MalibuDebi1972
08-29-2008, 07:53 AM
I'm putting an atm in my house.:D

How the hell did we get ATM on this thread? or is that what your doing this weekend? LOL ;)

Capt_Lou
08-29-2008, 07:54 AM

Not our first date, and no I am not going to post pictures or details. I learned my lesson from that train wreck I went out with last time.

MalibuDebi1972
08-29-2008, 07:55 AM
It iis our grandsons first birthday our son is having a birthday party for him at pelham bay park. I hope it doesn't rain.

Congrats to you and your family with your grandson....How is BH doing with the ban? Let him know his has been missed by many.

rpaul11
08-29-2008, 07:55 AM
Tonight is youth night at the HS football game. All the little kids in our recreation program who play football and cheer get to go on the field before the game and get introduced. We will be there tonight. Tomorrow my daughter will cheer in her first game of the year. Tomorrow night the wife and I are getting a sitter and going to meet with some friends from out of town.

Sunday and monday are to be determined.

DanVanVliet
08-29-2008, 07:57 AM
How the hell did we get ATM on this thread? or is that what your doing this weekend? LOL ;)

Thats what I'm doing this weekend, :D LOL

MalibuDebi1972
Not our first date, and no I am not going to post pictures or details. I learned my lesson from that train wreck I went out with last time.

So the train derailed huh? IM sorry to hear that Capt..giggle giggle :)

SP1966
The fact that the summer is coming to an end really pisses me off!! the summer is getting faster every year, Time is moving faster every year.

No doubt! If this global warming thing doesn't get in gear I am going to buy a freaking Hummer and help it along...

Capt_Lou
08-29-2008, 07:59 AM
So the train derailed huh? IM sorry to hear that Capt..giggle giggle :)

No that train was running without a conductor. Like I said I am going with the don't tell policy with this one.

rpaul11
08-29-2008, 08:00 AM
On vacation for the next week :D doing some 4 wheeling and fishing with my new ride and spending a couple of days on the Terrapin more fishing and some drinking! fresh fish for dinner ( I hope) ;)

I'm hanging with GBG next week :D

DanVanVliet
08-29-2008, 08:00 AM
Time accellarates with age as does spelling errors.

rpaul11
08-29-2008, 08:02 AM
Time accellarates with age as does spelling errors.

Actually I find my spelling is just fine. It's my typing that sucks and I'm not motivated enought to proof read.

DanVanVliet
08-29-2008, 08:04 AM
Actually I find my spelling is just fine. It's my typing that sucks and I'm not motivated ENOUGH to proof read.

fixed. :D

rpaul11
08-29-2008, 08:05 AM
fixed. :D

see what I mean? LOL

MsBodyhard
08-29-2008, 08:07 AM
Congrats to you and your family with your grandson....How is BH doing with the ban? Let him know his has been missed by many.

Thank you he is ok he is on another site still trying to convince him to wear the thong for me :D ;)

rpaul11
08-29-2008, 08:10 AM
Thank you he is ok he is on another site still trying to convince him to wear the thong for me :D ;)

tell him hello from me. How are his workouts going?

SP1966
08-29-2008, 08:10 AM
No that train was running without a conductor. Like I said I am going with the don't tell policy with this one.
Don't ask, don't tell... I did not know that about you Lou!

MsBodyhard
08-29-2008, 08:14 AM
tell him hello from me. How are his workouts going?

I will i am not sure about his workouts i dont go to the gym with him and i dont visit the other site i know he does 100 pushups at home every chance he gets he is driving me crazy!

Capt_Lou
08-29-2008, 08:14 AM
Don't ask, don't tell... I did not know that about you Lou!

I knew your immature a$$ would say that.

Marius_Ursus
08-29-2008, 08:18 AM
Got the Jeep inspected this morning.

Got a new contact lens prescription this morning.

Going to the town park pool this afternoon.

Going to the Capital Distrcit Scottish Games this Sunday!

rpaul11
08-29-2008, 08:18 AM
I will i am not sure about his workouts i dont go to the gym with him and i dont visit the other site i know he does 100 pushups at home every chance he gets he is driving me crazy!

I was more wondering about his pain levels. If any. Does he share that with you?

SP1966
08-29-2008, 08:23 AM
I knew your immature a$$ would say that.
LOL, immature... what are you trying to say here? :D

Oh and good morning Kettle!! :D

Signed, Pot

MsBodyhard
08-29-2008, 08:25 AM
I was more wondering about his pain levels. If any. Does he share that with you?

He doesn't talk about it with me but i over heard him and my youngest son talk about it and he is training with no pain.

rpaul11
08-29-2008, 08:28 AM
He doesn't talk about it with me but i over heard him and my youngest son talk about it and he is training with no pain.

that is good to know :) thanks.

SP1966
08-29-2008, 09:04 AM
or nothingtoxic.com
Damn Scott,

That site is harsh!! :eek: The descriptions to most of those vids are more than I want to see!

MalibuDebi1972
08-29-2008, 09:40 AM

What site...MD?

bigt405
08-29-2008, 04:15 PM
Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen. TGIF and it's our last weekend of the summer :( Since most of you people have a three day weekend off, what are you plans?

Work and get ready for Gustav.